Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, if a carseat was found in the Pontiac, why has LE been looking for one?

The car seat has not been found, unless you can provide me a link. The other one didn't work.

LE has NOT been looking for a carseat - it WAS located when the car was recovered and links/quotes have already been provided here.

I tried it again. It won't open.

Can you give me the gist if you can open the link. What day is the article? TIA!

Hmm, well i checked it and its working for me, \maybe you need to refresh your browser page, maybe its showing the cached version.

Yes she is and the 21th is Thursday..so not too many days left if the Padillas were only intending to devote 1 week to this case. I imagine most of Thursday will be taken up with the hearing , travel arrangements to and fro, and Wednesday certainly her attorney will want to meet with her before court the next day.

This was my question today also.

Why would the BH choose to bail Casey out this week with the hearing coming up on Thursday?

Can the judge raise the bond at the time of the hearing, but not if she if already out?
I don't get it!

The car seat has not been found, unless you can provide me a link. The other one didn't work.
LE may be looking for a second one - I have no idea about that - but according to the sheriff's spokesman, there was a carseat in the Sunfire when it was taken into custody.

The statement was made in an article posted on the Orlando Sentinel website on July 20th.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,5593804.story

I think they will take the money and run, so to speak. The bounty hunter and his buds will have no access to Casey. They have no legal authority to be in touch with Casey 24/7. All the Anthony's have to do is say, nope, thanks for the money, but you can't intrude into our house. You have no legal right.

JMO.
I disagree because the person who sets bond has a right to outline the terms of this and they are allowed to revoke bond at any time for any reason in my understanding.

Do we have a picture of Tony? Just asking. I haven't seen him on any shows that I know of.

And, BTW, Lee did not seem all that happy with the Bounty Hunter being at this parents house yesterday. JMO. Rather cool, and aloof.

I bet they all warm up to each other just fine. (Except Casey) I bet she breaks the buzzer on his BS meter.

I think they will take the money and run, so to speak. The bounty hunter and his buds will have no access to Casey. They have no legal authority to be in touch with Casey 24/7. All the Anthony's have to do is say, nope, thanks for the money, but you can't intrude into our house. You have no legal right.

JMO.
But Casey will have to abide by the bondsmen's conditions of bail, one of which will be the 24/7 live-in arrangements. If she doesn't, they can go off her bond and she will be right back in jail.

To whomever was asking I haven't seen a picture of Tony..if he comes on later maybe I'll ask him to post one LOL. I did see a few people on a video with Leonard when he flew into town. I couldn't say who was who though.

I disagree because the person who sets bond has a right to outline the terms of this and they are allowed to revoke bond at any time for any reason in my understanding.
Not true. You post bond, you are responsible, and you lose your $500,000 if the person takes a hike.

You are not allowed to live in their house.

Try this one ...

http://www.wftv.com/news/16943435/detail.html

"Sources told Eyewitness News that investigators have talked to the person who drove Casey from an Amscott parking lot, where her car was found abandoned, and feel that person may be able to provide more information. Investigators said the car seat found does not indicate the child died there, but they are still unsure what caused the stench they said was emanating from the car."

JMO.

Then Casey goes back to jail.

Thanks. From the link:

"Details on what kind of clues the car holds were not available, but Padilla said a child's car seat was found in the Pontiac."

I trust Deputy Sheriff Padilla about as far as I can throw him. The article was dated July 20.

Do tell why you don't trust him? He may not tell all he knows but I don't think he'd tell us a lie - that they found something that they really did not. You do?

But Casey will have to abide the bondsmen's conditions of bail, one of which will be the 24/7 live-in arrangements. If she doesn't, they can go off her bond and she will be right back in jail.

That is one of the conditions of the bail so yep her rear end will be back in the big house SHOULD she chose not to abide by THEIR rules.

But Casey will have to abide the bondsmen's conditions of bail, one of which will be the 24/7 live-in arrangements. If she doesn't, they can go off her bond and she will be right back in jail.
Once you post bond, you are no longer involved. You cannot set the terms and conditions of the bond unless there's something I don't know. The courts set the conditions of the bond, not the bondsman.

Thanks. From the link:

"Details on what kind of clues the car holds were not available, but Padilla said a child's car seat was found in the Pontiac."

I trust Deputy Sheriff Padilla about as far as I can throw him. The article was dated July 20.
July 20th is shortly after the car was taken into custody.

Interesting that you don't believe a direct LE quote. I would be more suspect of a quote from one of the bounty huntin'/bail bondin' Padilla's who have no burden of truth, than I would from a LE rep who could easily have said "No comment", and whose statements are held to a higher standard of veracity.

Thanks. From the link:

I am willing to bet that you can "throw him" ALOT farther then the rest of the people involved in this case. :waitasec:

Do we have a picture of Tony? Just asking. I haven't seen him on any shows that I know of.

And, BTW, Lee did not seem all that happy with the Bounty Hunter being at this parents house yesterday. JMO. Rather cool, and aloof.

I'll look for the video of TonE and Craig Riviera.

I think Lee does not want this all to become a circus...draaama....
He may be realizing that the bounty hunter is quite a jerk. On Nancy Grave last night, he hardly looked at the interviewer when answering her questions. And then someone asked, "Who IS this guy?!"

He's "showing his cards" by saying "With house arrest, a manicure & some wine...Casey will open up & reveal the truth." Don't you think Casey has been told this ploy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor