Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not true. You post bond, you are responsible, and you lose your $500,000 if the person takes a hike.

You are not allowed to live in their house.

Yeah, but you ARE allowed to withdraw the bond you posted and send them back to jail.

did anyone see on Fox news that if Casey gets out today it should be in the next 2 hours? They are going to show "step by step" what she will do from jail to home.

First they say that Casey knows exactly who has her and where she is. Now they say Casey doesn't know where she is. They can't have it both ways.

You know we can expect "well, when I said she knew where Caylee was, she did know where Caylee was, but now with the media and all, we no longer know where Caylee is and it's everyone else's fault, etc"....:furious::furious::furious:

L. Padilla stated last night that the phoneline issue should be clear today. He also said there was another hold which he would not disclose. T. Padilla said the same thing yestrday on the WS boards.

You know we can expect "well, when I said she knew where Caylee was, she did know where Caylee was, but now with the media and all, we no longer know where Caylee is and it's everyone else's fault, etc"....:furious::furious::furious:
... and if only Casey wasn't confined to the house she could go out and look for her, so it's the judge's fault that we can't find Caylee...

L. Padilla stated last night that the phoneline issue should be clear today. He also said there was another hold which he would not disclose. T. Padilla said the same thing yestrday on the WS boards.

T Padilla stated last night that the phone line was a non issue...hm..more craziness..

did anyone see on Fox news that if Casey gets out today it should be in the next 2 hours? They are going to show "step by step" what she will do from jail to home.

just wondering who "they" are? Please don't tell me it is Leonard Padilla....is he going to "show step by step" with cameras? Because if he is then that is just gross and points to the dreaded reality show theory.

If he films any of this I will email National Geographic and tell them that I will not watch his show. If he doesn't than disregard what I have said.

JMO

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Let's get this show on the road!
She talks or back to the pokey she goes!

Casey told me, "She's close, dad".

why oh why do my kids want to go to the park..I'm going to MISS it..darn it. But unlike others(CA) my kids are my #1 priority..he he he

T Padilla stated last night that the phone line was a non issue...hm..more craziness..

It's possible the Anthonys already had a land line and only needed to remove extra services from it, which can be done by making a call to the phone company. This would then make the phone line a "non issue."

Sorry, I never heard TP speak of the phoneline. Just LP. TP said the same about the unknown hold. Believe it or not, English is my first language. I just massacre it occasionally.

Actually, my 3 year olds did because we worked to teach them their full names for safety reasons. (One of my 3 year olds could read!) So while it isn't that uncommon, I still don't believe it happened since they found no proof of it being Caylee.

but isn't that like saying it can't bet rue b/c they didn't actually find her??? confusing thought process...

just wondering who "they" are? Please don't tell me it is Leonard Padilla....is he going to "show step by step" with cameras? Because if he is then that is just gross and points to the dreaded reality show theory.

If he films any of this I will email National Geographic and tell them that I will not watch his show.

I hope others would do this as well if he showed any intentions of filming or documenting his interactions with the Anthonys regarding this case.

JMO

I don't watch his show anyway, but I would START watching his show if he documents this AND if he's successful in finding little Caylee. He'll be my new hero.

If he films any of this I will email National Geographic and tell them that I will not watch his show.

I hope others would do this as well if he showed any intentions of filming or documenting his interactions with the Anthonys regarding this case.

JMO

no the news casters said that.

I could be wrong, but I believe that even in giving up your rights to the child, you are still FINANCIALLY responsible for them until the reach the age of majority or are legally adopted. Until the child is legally adopted, I believe you are just giving up your rights to SEE and CARE for them on a daily basis. Can you just imagine how many parents would "relinquish their parental responsibilities" for their teenage monsters if it was that easy?! Maybe this is different for newborns...IDK?!

This may have been answered already. In NC if you give up parental rights there is no obligation to support the child since you are no longer the parent of that child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487