Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone find it somewhat telling, when JB was talking about wanting to put pressure on the LE to charge her prematurely with manslaughter, that he does not have much confidence in the innocence of Casey? If he were really assured that the truth would surface and we will all be suprised, why would they not now provide the LE with this suprising information to save her from even being charged at all (and bringing Caylee home, as it seems he is suggesting this is a possibility). It seems that he fully expects her to be charged with manslaughter or murder and just prefers it to be the former. He knows the evidence is out there and is quite obviously in a race to get her off before it surfaces. He is plainly trying to play the laws to his guilty clients advantage, as I have not seen any sincerity in any of his insinuations that his client is innocent.

You know we can expect "well, when I said she knew where Caylee was, she did know where Caylee was, but now with the media and all, we no longer know where Caylee is and it's everyone else's fault, etc"....:furious::furious::furious:

You got that right!

But the media should just shoot back with, 'George scared them off when he announced he was WATCHING the kidnapper.'

If only LE allowed Casey to continue hanging out at Fusian.... Hero Casey would have cracked the case & Caylee would probably be home by now. Between Cindy & LE, what's a hero to do? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Actually, I believe we do have some facts which speak to Caylee being dead:

We have the grandmother and grandfather saying they smelled the decomposition in Casey's vehicle along with the sworn statement of the Detective on the stand. This is a fact.

We have two confirmed cadaver dog "hits" on the trunk of the car. This is a fact until proven the dogs are not reliable for LE's purposes.

We have NO known confirmed sighting of Caylee Anthony since June 15th being anywhere on this planet alive. This is a fact.

Sorry, I never heard TP speak of the phoneline. Just LP. TP said the same about the unknown hold. Believe it or not, English is my first language. I just massacre it occasionally.

It's on the Tony Padilla thread..I asked him about the phone line while he was here!

IIRC Tony said the 3rd hold was internal..when asked what it was he said he couldn't tell..he didn't say he didn't know...he said he couldnt tell. He said the private hold that could take 5 minutes to clear or a few days..he was vague at best.

We have known since the bond hearing that Casey was on a Psych hold.

That would vary based upon the requirements of the court. However, I can state with almost certainty that a person licensed in forensic psych would do the assessment. There would be extensive interviews with the person, usually done on different days to control for changes in mood, etc. The MMPI (Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory) is the most commonly used instrument to test for psychopathology. It has control questions to test for malingering and deception. I'm sure there is lots of info to be found on google if you wanted to better understand how this is done. It would be very difficult for Casey to "fool" this test.

Agreed - the MMPI is what's used extensively here in LA

just wondering who "they" are? Please don't tell me it is Leonard Padilla....is he going to "show step by step" with cameras? Because if he is then that is just gross and points to the dreaded reality show theory.

If he films any of this I will email National Geographic and tell them that I will not watch his show.

I hope others would do this as well if he showed any intentions of filming or documenting his interactions with the Anthonys regarding this case.

JMO

I hear where you arecoming from but regardless of who films it, I will watch it. I think most of us will as we seem to not be able to get enough of this case.

The bondsman can put restrictions on what he is willing to tolerate being he is responsible while she is out. Certain conditions are laid out by the court, but he can add to the "rules" before he agrees to bail her out is my understanding anyway.

You have to ask for permision from your bm to leave town also u have to report to your bondsman whatever they set up! The BM can revoke Bond If conditions are not set by LAW. My hubby friend owns BC'S where I live! But I have never heard of being bonded out and they make u live with them, what happens if she says they tried something with a lie then what? I hope they know what they are doing and female is present at all times!!!!! If the person flees the person who signed for the bond has to tell bm where the person is or they have too come up with the total bond of 500,000. But this is a different state and totally different situation, I'm just saying that these guy's need to be carefull because if she is alone qoute with any of them she could say they tried something if u get my drift!

Sorry, I never heard TP speak of the phoneline. Just LP. TP said the same about the unknown hold. Believe it or not, English is my first language. I just massacre it occasionally.

Sure I thought of that too.. I need to find that thread and look at exactly how he said it...

I don't watch his show anyway, but I would START watching his show if he documents this AND if he's successful in finding little Caylee. He'll be my new hero.

I will drive over and buy him a beer, or chocolate milk or whatever he chooses to celebrate.

I don't watch his show anyway, but I would START watching his show if he documents this AND if he's successful in finding little Caylee. He'll be my new hero.
Does he actually HAVE a show that's on air now, or is he looking to get one?

Why do I think his most 'recent' episodes were taped a couple of years ago?

Actually, I believe we do have some facts which speak to Caylee being dead:

We have the grandmother and grandfather saying they smelled the decomposition in Casey's vehicle along with the sworn statement of the Detective on the stand. This is a fact.

We have two confirmed cadaver dog "hits" on the trunk of the car. This is a fact until proven the dogs are not reliable for LE's purposes.

We have NO known confirmed sighting of Caylee Anthony since June 15th being anywhere on this planet alive. This is a fact.

I agree with you 100% with a broken heart. I have debated this countless times on this board and just don't frustrate myself doing it anymore. :blowkiss:

Just watch dog the bounty hunter, you will see, he drags them in all the time.

Yep, furthermore, a bondsman ... or the third party who hires bondsman (pays 10% of the bond) can rescind the surety at any time that he or she feels the surety is at risk. If they feel they can no longer guarantee the terms of the bond agreed upon by the court ... ie, making sure the defendant returns to court it is their obligation to rescind. They do that simply by going before the court and stating their case. It is done all of the time ... and back to jail the defendant goes!:behindbar

Here is the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD MOMMY
Would it have been a good idea for Casey's attorney to make sure the conditions of the electronic monitoring device were met prior to today? It shocks me that he didn't go over any of that with Cindy and George. I mean getting a landline installed could take a week or a day..risky when you're client is sitting in jail yes?

The landline is not the problem. There is some verbage that is not real clear regarding the home comfinement. We along with the attorney are just making sure that everything is perfect and they can't say well this isn't done right start over!

but isn't that like saying it can't be true b/c they didn't actually find her??? confusing thought process...
They could not find anything to substantiate the claim. No other passengers could verify the sighting, no video of her in either airport, nothing on the manifest showing a child of that age, etc. They didn't simply say it wasn't true because they didn't find her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487