Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone find it somewhat telling, when JB was talking about wanting to put pressure on the LE to charge her prematurely with manslaughter, that he does not have much confidence in the innocence of Casey? If he were really assured that the truth would surface and we will all be suprised, why would they not now provide the LE with this suprising information to save her from even being charged at all (and bringing Caylee home, as it seems he is suggesting this is a possibility). It seems that he fully expects her to be charged with manslaughter or murder and just prefers it to be the former. He knows the evidence is out there and is quite obviously in a race to get her off before it surfaces. He is plainly trying to play the laws to his guilty clients advantage, as I have not seen any sincerity in any of his insinuations that his client is innocent.

I wanted to add that the wording of JB is not verbatim, just my interpretation of his interview with Greta last night.

I wonder if the psychiatrists will even sign off on that one hold they are all talking about. Is she ok menatally and up for this big adventure??? I can hear Casey now!!!

"I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE AND HELP WITH THIS INVESTIGATION"

I hear where you arecoming from but regardless of who films it, I will watch it. I think most of us will as we seem to not be able to get enough of this case.

I hear you but I really wouldn't watch. The public has a lot of power regarding things like that: ie, O.J.s book that the publishing company dropped after the publics angry outcry and I believe HBO also dropped a special Q & A after the public snapped on that idea as well.

If any reality show was ever made on the back of a missing three year old (not saying that it is happening ) I would have to draw an indelible ethical line. My curiosity would have to suffer.

jmho

Does anyone find it somewhat telling, when JB was talking about wanting to put pressure on the LE to charge her prematurely with manslaughter, that he does not have much confidence in the innocence of Casey? If he were really assured that the truth would surface and we will all be suprised, why would they not now provide the LE with this suprising information to save her from even being charged at all (and bringing Caylee home, as it seems he is suggesting this is a possibility). It seems that he fully expects her to be charged with manslaughter or murder and just prefers it to be the former. He knows the evidence is out there and is quite obviously in a race to get her off before it surfaces. He is plainly trying to play the laws to his guilty clients advantage, as I have not seen any sincerity in any of his insinuations that his client is innocent.

He must be counting on having one juror having reasonable doubt....

Look at how much free publicity Baez has gotten for the crazy "kidnapper' story since BH jumped into the circus....

he finally got Casey's parents to shut up & got an outside source to pick up the cockamamie kidnap fantasy in their place. It's more likely that a lone juror would buy this story if they heard it came from someone NOT related to the defendant.

Weird how as soon as the Anthony's got a spokesman..... all we hear is garbage about Casey & her bond.... not a word from the Anthony camp about the search for Caylee. So much for the 'it's all about Caylee' mantra..... it has NOTHING to do with Caylee, obviously.

This may have been answered already. In NC if you give up parental rights there is no obligation to support the child since you are no longer the parent of that child.

You're correct, Deb. Giving up legal custody relieves one of financial obligations.

Below is what was said on Nancy Grace regarding the carseat. LE has never stated they are looking for the carseat. In fact LE stated they do have the carseat. They stated this at the very beginning of the case. I would take the word over LE than a talking head on Nancy Grace, a show who's facts are often wrong.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/18/ng.01.html

(snip)
UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Pat. Hey, my question is for Mark Williams. I wanted to know about the carseat, Caylee`s carseat. Has it ever been found? Was it in the abandoned vehicle? And did they ever check consignment shops in case she sold those, since she needed money?

LALAMA: All right. Well, let`s go to Mark. Mark, did you hear that question about the baby`s carseat?

WILLIAMS: Yes. Pat, as far as I know, there was no baby`s carseat that we know of, and it hasn`t turned up in any of the consignment shops in the area that police have reported. So we don`t know what happened to the carseat, even though Caylee`s picture was taken at one time in a carseat. That remains a mystery to us tonight.

Fox News is reporting the bond will be posted later in the afternoon or around dinner time tonight.

I'll look for the video of TonE and Craig Riviera.

I think Lee does not want this all to become a circus...draaama....
He may be realizing that the bounty hunter is quite a jerk. On Nancy Grave last night, he hardly looked at the interviewer when answering her questions. And then someone asked, "Who IS this guy?!"

He's "showing his cards" by saying "With house arrest, a manicure & some wine...Casey will open up & reveal the truth." Don't you think Casey has been told this ploy?

Too late for that! It became a circus a month ago!

I wonder if the psychiatrists will even sign off on that one hold they are all talking about. Is she ok menatally and up for this big adventure??? I can hear Casey now!!!

"I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE AND HELP WITH THIS INVESTIGATION"

I am not sure the psych has anything to do with it. Link me, please ma'am.

... and if only Casey wasn't confined to the house she could go out and look for her, so it's the judge's fault that we can't find Caylee...

...oh, and don't forget: "... the appellate court judges, they're at fault, too, because they denied Casey's attorney's request for a lower bail..."

I think they're referring to last night - it's dated 8/17.

Fox is reporting today (19 Aug) that Padilla (not LE but BH) has not submitted required paperwork & Casey will most likely tomorrow (20 Aug) or later this week

Fox is reporting today (19 Aug) that Padilla (not LE but BH) has not submitted required paperwork & Casey will most likely tomorrow (20 Aug) or later this week

Really? He has not submitted paper work yet? How bizarre. Wait....something smells like pizza!

I don't watch his show anyway, but I would START watching his show if he documents this AND if he's successful in finding little Caylee. He'll be my new hero.

Selma, as much as it pains me to type this, I have to agree! If he finds little Caylee, I'll be a new fan.

I hear you but I really wouldn't watch. The public has a lot of power regarding things like that: ie, O.J.s book that the publishing company dropped after the publics angry outcry and I believe HBO also dropped a special Q & A after the public snapped on that idea as well.

If any reality show was ever made on the back of a missing three year old (not saying that it is happening ) I would have to draw an indelible ethical line. My curiosity would have to suffer.

jmho

I would venture to guess that his Caylee Anthony documentary (if he does one) would only have 3,999,999 viewers if you don't watch it. It's pretty obvious that people are obsessed with true crime stories.

You have to ask for permision from your bm to leave town also u have to report to your bondsman whatever they set up! The BM can revoke Bond If conditions are not set by LAW. My hubby friend owns BC'S where I live! But I have never heard of being bonded out and they make u live with them, what happens if she says they tried something with a lie then what? I hope they know what they are doing and female is present at all times!!!!! If the person flees the person who signed for the bond has to tell bm where the person is or they have too come up with the total bond of 500,000. But this is a different state and totally different situation, I'm just saying that these guy's need to be carefull because if she is alone qoute with any of them she could say they tried something if u get my drift!
I have personally seen a bounty hunter taking a person who was bailed out of jail into his custody 24/7 until the appointed court date so it can and does happen. The circumstances were different as that person needed more of a bodyguard than someone to assure he just showed up.

On video of their arrival, I saw a female come in with Leonard Padilla's group and am assuming she will be with Casey, too. They probably will take many precautions against frivolous claims from Casey since they already know she is likely to cause trouble! Casey would be a fool to go against the people responsible for getting her out of jail tho. She isn't a stupid girl.

It looks like Casey's not being released until tomorrow. I'd love it if the DNA came back sometime today, or early tomorrow morning. Padilla and his crew won't get any notariety and they'll have to head back home with nothing. Casey will be DEVISTATED!!!! Cindy and George will be outraged. God please, please, please, let the DNA come back.

Yep, furthermore, a bondsman ... or the third party who hires bondsman (pays 10% of the bond) can rescind the surety at any time that he or she feels the surety is at risk. If they feel they can no longer guarantee the terms of the bond agreed upon by the court ... ie, making sure the defendant returns to court it is their obligation to rescind. They do that simply by going before the court and stating their case. It is done all of the time ... and back to jail the defendant goes!:behindbar

Hooah, do you agree that the bondsman creates a CONTRACT with the defendant, and the CONTRACT many contain ANY number of stipulations.

The defendant must sign the agreement and abide by ALL the rules.....

Or the bond could be withdrawn.

when people make excuses and stupid comments like
"telling a lie is not against the law"

in regards to casey's behavior thru all of this
and im including the grandparents:behindbar

as far as im concerned they have thrown little casey under the bus

NO SUGAR COATING ALLOWED in my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online