Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #104

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that too Tracey. When he said "she did something stupid" Lee said "well your making assumptions right there!" IMO, thats not an assumption..thats a fact! lol

What he should have said is she's done MANY stupid things..that would have been more fitting.

I dont know how to do links, but here is the info I got off of Boston Chronicles website.....

Casey has changed her story, as has her attorney, claiming the date she gave police as the day her daughter disappeared is false and that Casey was lacking the guidance of an attorney at the time. Apparently Caylee disappeared "much later" than the date Casey gave authorities, perhaps even early July. The grandmother Cindy, however, says Caylee was gone on June 15th.

Casey was also seen partying with friends on July 4th.

I have a feeling she will change her story a lot more (many times) when she is out.

Dolphinmomcca,
Can you go up to the link bar and copy what is in there from that page and post that here? I can't find that article.

TIA!

Just more craziness!!! You are exactly right... seeing her taken back into custody!!

Oops.....it was POST Chronicles, not Boston Chronicles.....If you put "Casey lied about Date daughter missing" into the Google search bar, and click on the 3rd link down you can read it about 3/4 way down the article. (sorry, its been a long morning!)

Baez already filed a motion for discovery so the DA has to turn over whatever they have.
IMO, Baez is pulling this because he wants to gain sympathy for Casey, wants her out before there is no bond or such a high bond that she won't be able to get out in case of additional charges.

Not if it has already been submitted to the GJ for consideration, and I think it was specific to the dog evidence, as at this point he could only request discovery relevant to the existing charges, not those have not been filed yet as it is an ongoing investigation.. That is actually a really samll burden on the part of the prosecutor at this point.

Casey won't have anything new to add from home. It doesn't matter what facts come up to prove her words lies, she'll just tell us we "misunderstood" what she meant and mold her lie around the fact or just stand her ground and say we're wrong. Their only hope is that by close personal observation, her actions will give them a starting point from which to jump. I think they are all grasping at straws, but that's all they have lft at this point....

That's what I thought also.

He actually filed for the cadaver dog evidence, which was smart on his behalf, as it goes to the overall probable cause warrant- he is trying to get that evidence thrown out..
He won't though.

He actually filed for the cadaver dog evidence, which was smart on his behalf, as it goes to the overall probable cause warrant- he is trying to get that evidence thrown out..
He won't though.

I had forgotten about that! Thanks!

I just heard (on Fox or Headline News) that Cindy said "Casey doesn't know where Caylee is"

Again, no reason for her to have that unconcerned, calm and cool attitude as if she knows where her child is and is safe. In addition all her claims of someone hurting her and the ZG story all proof of her guilt of something. Not jumping to the worst case scenario though.

Not if it has already been submitted to the GJ for consideration, and I think it was specific to the dog evidence, as at this point he could only request discovery relevant to the existing charges, not those have not been filed yet as it is an ongoing investigation.. That is actually a really samll burden on the part of the prosecutor at this point.

Yes, your right. I was reading this as you were posting LOL.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406001,00.html

"BAEZ: Well, if they're going to add the charges or increase them, our way of looking at it is -- you know, what we want to do is -- what could be a positive outcome of this is if they decide to file, obviously, more serious charges, we'd be forcing them to do something that they are not exactly ready to do yet. And any time you can get them to do something they don't want to do, it's certainly a wise move, and we're looking at that as a positive aspect of this."

He won't though.

What if the test show nothing was in the car........could he have them thrown out then?

I think I'm confused here. If he filed for discovery, it would only be on what she has been currently charged with, not anything possibly pending in the future. So they wouldn't have to turn over anything other than proof that she endangered her child and proof that she has interfered in an investigation. He also requested the credentials on the dogs. But other than that, he doesn't get squat.

You are 100% right. No murder charges, no discovery on the evidence.

What if the test show nothing was in the car........could he have them thrown out then?

She is only charged with felony child neglect. That charge sticks because she didn't report a missing child for a month!

And lying to police and they've got her on that.

Future charges would be hard to make with no forensics and no body. But I've got a feeling that they have a lot.

The DA is looking the case over and he/she is the one who decides when and what to charge...not the police.

Yes, your right. I was reading this as you were posting LOL.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406001,00.html

"BAEZ: Well, if they're going to add the charges or increase them, our way of looking at it is -- you know, what we want to do is -- what could be a positive outcome of this is if they decide to file, obviously, more serious charges, we'd be forcing them to do something that they are not exactly ready to do yet. And any time you can get them to do something they don't want to do, it's certainly a wise move, and we're looking at that as a positive aspect of this."

WOW, that just tells me, that he knows she is guilty!

OMG Larry Garrison is on Fox right now. He's just a little too happy being on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc