Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it hard to believe Casey *only* has a few calls on the 16th & 18th, oh yea & ONE ping on the 17th........sheesh... most kids I know MAKE & RECEIVE many callls everyday.

Thank you very much. I, too, have a hard time comprehending how 6 phone calls over an hour or so consists of a 'flurry'. Between texts and calls, our wireless bill was so huge it was sent in a box every month. Cingular finally quit sending it, and I had to sign up online, even though they claim you can 'choose' that option. :rolleyes:
Lanie

Oh wow. Well, if you read it on the internet, it is gospel!
:crazy:
But seriously, why should anyone care if he's had IRS troubles?
If he paid his debt, it's over.

How much scrutiny could WE pass?
If just 20 random Websleuth members were lined up with total
disclosure of things from their past .....
Who wants to "go there"!?!?

It was all brought up because someone made the comment about Casey not being allowed to be in contact with any felons. This is a little out of context here now.

Yeah, that is unusal. I just read through the Renae thread, don't really know what to think about it all, very concerning!

I look at it this way,
1. Any post of this kind will be subject to scrutiny by LE.
2. All Isp's can be traced even if you use a fake name to register.
3. Can be proven false or true by any LE agency so posting something like this if false is not a very smart idea.

That is the reason I do not get concerned but would like to know if WS is advised by LE to remove such threads and why. If this is a known made up event it would definitely be important to this case if perpetrated by the Anthony family.

I really, really do not think that Renae is trying to mislead anyone or "steer" anything here ... I think she just did what I HOPE all of us here would do - she saw something that concerned her, nagged at her, and so just to be safe - just on the SLIGHT chance that this could MAYBE have been Caylee - she reported it. This was most likely NOT Caylee ... but if it had been you ... and you DIDN'T report it ... wouldn't you have some sort of question nagging at you ... just that .005% chance, what if it WAS and you didn't say anything?

Sorry I just had to throw my 2cents in there and say I really don't think she was trying to cause any commotion - she never even said that she "SAW" Caylee - she just said she thought she might have.

I have certainly have my doubts about this poster. This doesn't mean that everyone else does. But I do. I feel as if they are trying to steer things in a different direction. Maybe it's just me....:rolleyes:

I have my doubts as well. It seems to me that Renea was simply looking at photos of the Grunds that were in Casey's webshots accouny, and describing them as the people he/she saw. Renea was describing Deb Grund to a "T", except saying she was heavy set. Someone noted in that thread that Deb has lost a lot of weight and is not heavyset. Also the confusion as to whether it was bank/gas station robbery. I'm sure the mods are checking IP addresses to see where this person really is. Just my :twocents:

I know I do.

All I know for sure is here, at WS, we have some information that's been given its own thread, entitled "Anonymous Information," none of which has been CONFIRMED by LE, but many have respectfully pondered and digested it... I also know that the Jessie G thread is now locked for review by the mods, so until I see what happens, I'm niether believing NOR discounting Renea's story...

Hello all I have been lurking for a few weeks and finaly registered today. This Case has me all consumed.

Let's see.....

If you allow young adults to be covered under their parent's policy....

it's easier for them to find jobs.... not ALL jobs come with benefits.

it allows young adults to SAVE some money & maybe even move out on their own & begin their lives. (Parents love THAT)

it saves the state MONEY if the parents are willing to pick up the tab for their adult children's health insurance.

Not that this has ANYTHING to do with a 22 year old who doesn't go to school, have a job & can't even keep track of one small child.

It's economic.
Also, most parents can't even afford the insurance premiums,
even if the law let parents cover their "children" until they're FIFTY!
Most employers don't pay for complete family health insurance anymore either.

We don't know that Casey hasn't "kept track" of this small child.
We know that she doesn't currently know her whereabouts.

with videocam in hand, I remain
yours,
Selma
:bang:

My Gosh! HOW MANY hand offs at gas stations WERE there then?!?! That is bordering on the incredible now.

Local6.com in Orlando reports, “The news tips in the search for Caylee Anthony are focusing around Cornelia, Ga., Local 6 has learned. A woman claims she spotted a girl who looks like Caylee being handed off to someone at a gas station in the city.”

http://www.thenortheastgeorgian.com/articles/2008/07/24/news/breaking_news/03breakingnews.txt.txt

I know if I had kidnapped a little girl -- I would do a "drop off" in broad daylight at a gas station.

And in other news... today I saw an alien spacecraft, the loch ness monster, and dracula.

I look at it this way,
1. Any post of this kind will be subject to scrutiny by LE.
2. All Isp's can be traced even if you use a fake name to register.
3. Can be proven false or true by any LE agency so posting something like this if false is not a very smart idea.

That is the reason I do not get concerned but would like to know if WS is advised by LE to remove such threads and why. If this is a known made up event it would definitely be important to this case if perpetrated by the Anthony family.

sure - and as of yet, it hasn't been removed...so apparently it's still being looked at...

I have my doubts as well. It seems to me that Renea was simply looking at photos of the Grunds that were in Casey's webshots accouny, and describing them as the people he/she saw. Renea was describing Deb Grund to a "T", except saying she was heavy set. Someone noted in that thread that Deb has lost a lot of weight and is not heavyset. Also the confusion as to whether it was bank/gas station robbery. I'm sure the mods are checking IP addresses to see where this person really is. Just my :twocents:

I thought the very same thing when I read it. The posts just didn't sit well with me. Not that they have to.

Help find Caylee............... WHERE?
Please list the places people should search.

This "you should be searching for Caylee!" outcry makes me
more crazy than I already am!

Should the entire country go to Florida and start ripping up the
Everglades? Seriously. WHERE should the search begin?

Uh oh. You better hope Cindy didn't read what you said! lol

All I know for sure is here, at WS, we have some information that's been given its own thread, entitled "Anonymous Information," none of which has been CONFIRMED by LE, but many have respectfully pondered and digested it... I also know that the Jessie G thread is now locked for review by the mods, so until I see what happens, I'm niether believing NOR discounting Renea's story...

And you are certainly entitled to do that. But I have decided to go with my instinct which tells me not to give it much weight.

I know if I had kidnapped a little girl -- I would do a "drop off" in broad daylight at a gas station.

And in other news... today I saw an alien spacecraft, the loch ness monster, and dracula.

LOL!

Well with the price of gas these days... maybe Zenaida has hit upon the perfect business opportunity? lol

Free tank of gas for every child. :rolleyes:

No one has to search anywhere. Cindy says she knows who has Caylee and George said they are "watching" them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman