Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Not directed at you, bluedevil21) WTH? If bail has been set, and someone is willing to pay it, how can they deny her release? This can't be accurate.
Lanie

they can, though, through a myriad of red tape. i have a client sitting in jail right now, who paid his bail three weeks ago, and is waiting for his cell door to be opened...

this isn't a news site either, but i think you all provide pretty amazing information most of the time. i was just looking for the most recent updates on casey anthony. i found it interesting that LE, if nothing else, is stalling; they are clearly trying to thwart her release in any way that they can. and i am glad they are doing so.

Bumping: GRAND JURY.....

Somehow that is very hard to believe...to hang out....she has a new boyfriend that is taking all her time.....yet, she calls Jesse on THAT day??!!

Yes, I'll have to find out where that source is at - she told Jesse she was free the coming weekend and wanted to know if he wanted to get together. Also, during this time, was Ton-E away? (That little two timing . . . :) Just thought of this, but this is the call where Jesse first reported he heard Caylee in the background.

"Casey Anthony was supposed to be released from jail on Tuesday but recent announcements have stated that she will still be in prison as the prosecutors couldn’t collect enough information about Caylee’s disappearance. The little girl has been missing for at least 3 months and she is only 3 years old."

http://www.enews20.com/news_Casey_A...ng_Toddler_Will_Remain_Behind_Bars_10670.html

i flipped through the previous pages, i dont know if you guys saw this, im sorry if its already been posted...

Will a person knowledgeable of the law kindly explain this to me?

If Casey was given a bond of $500,000 and a BH is willing to post it, then how can the
prosecutors interfere?

Please explain what is happening.

I've noticed a trend ... the people that believe Casey's story or at least line up on that side ... often make comments that could lead one to believe that they also have a lack of trust in LE.

Don't shoot!
Just an observation.

You would have to have a bit of mistrust, to understand not involving LE until forced to after 31 days. You would have to have mistrust if you can rationalize sitting in jail silent when your 3 year old is alone kidnapped/sold given away in the world.

Yes, I'll have to find out where that source is at - she told Jesse she was free the coming weekend and wanted to know if he wanted to get together. Also, during this time, was Ton-E away? (That little two timing . . . :)

Maybe Jesse was babysitting Caylee, not ZG?

I think it is so interesting that people are lining up to support Casey's "non-story" to support that Caylee is still alive, but none of her friends are! As near as I can tell...her little pal that went to visit her in jail that she didn't seem to know, Patrick B., is the only one who has come out in support of her.

It is still odd to me that the Anthony family seems to only consist of their immediate crew. No uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. are stepping forward to speak out for Casey. Even if they were clear across the country, I would have expected to hear someone come to their defense...but nothing. Are they estranged from both sides of their families?

In the Madeleine McCann case they had 3 dogs and it showed that they were INCORRECT 78%, 71%, and 62% of the timeHi

Here's one of many links

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article2469329.ece

Also, I found out an alert from a cadaver dog is ONLY REASONABLE SUSPICION. The dog alert MUST be corroborated by other evidence.

Thank you.
But those are different dogs! Eddie and Keela were not involved in those cases refered to in that article.Those were 3 dogs involved in another case. Eddie and Keela have never in 200 cases shown a false positive.

Will a person knowledgeable of the law kindly explain this to me?

If Casey was given a bond of $500,000 and a BH is willing to post it, then how can the
prosecutors interfere?

Please explain what is happening.

Technically speaking they have not whatsoever. The "holds" are assigned by the judge, in this case Hon. Strickland from the bond hearing. They have been in place since the Bond hearing and Baez is fully aware of them, for anyone to say that the prosecution is thwarting her release is disingenuous.
That being said, If they are ready to upgrade her charges they will do so prior to her release. Keep in mind, this Padilla has been in two full days and has yet to actually post the bond, fyi..

Yes HCO stands for Hollister - it is a store frequented by mostly middle schoolers - college age kids. (Want-a-be 20 something adults like my s-i-l also shop there ;)

thanks for the info Stoelly, I'm also wondering why Renae messaged Mimommy about this.

Still not taking that as a fact LOL half the stuff on that show has been wrong here lately. Thanks though.

I don't automatically believe it either, but LP did say it live several times.

What kills me here is the sense of entitlement that some posters seem to have ... expecting LE to reveal every detail of the case to us ... News Flash ... they ain't gonna! They are not obligated to "give us" anything ... and furthermore, they will allow us to know things only if it is beneficial to the investigation and they will withhold information in order to protect the integrity of their case! That said, it is near impossible for us to debate this case based on the facts alone ... To facilitate any kind of discussion we must fill in the blanks, read between the lines and tempered with whatever legal/criminal law acumen that we each possess, use our gut to form an opinion.

Well said........*if* LE had released enough facts for any of us to *solve* this case.........this forum would of ended at least 100 pages ago....;)

Why not call Jesse or any other person?

It's not as if she was calling anyone to tell them something happened to Caylee & she needed help.

On the other hand, IF she actually thought Jesse could possibly be Caylee's father (or acted like a father)... just hearing HIS voice could have been some kind of emotional closure to her.... Caylee's gone & she wants to be able to have an emotional bonding with him. Casey can pretend to herself that they both supported each other during this sad time.
Thanks for that response...but...
He proved by dna he was NOT the father....yet he loved little Caylee.
They were not hanging together as she was all bound up in her new love affair.
Yet she places a call to him on that day!!!
JMO

they can, though, through a myriad of red tape. i have a client sitting in jail right now, who paid his bail three weeks ago, and is waiting for his cell door to be opened...

That seems to defeat the whole purpose of setting bail. When you say 'client', are you his attorney? If it were me still sitting in jail, I would be raising all kinds of he77!
Lanie

I think it is so interesting that people are lining up to support Casey's "non-story" to support that Caylee is still alive, but none of her friends are! As near as I can tell...her little pal that went to visit her in jail that she didn't seem to know, Patrick B., is the only one who has come out in support of her.

It is still odd to me that the Anthony family seems to only consist of their immediate crew. No uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. are stepping forward to speak out for Casey. Even if they were clear across the country, I would have expected to hear someone come to their defense...but nothing. Are they estranged from both sides of their families?

Why, so they could be picked a part like everyone else?

I don't automatically believe it either, but LP did say it live several times.

WOW that shocks me since nobody else is reporting that..WAIT they may be good for something..PRIVATE information YAY..lol

True dat- I cannot recall another single case like it... What is the deal?
For the record SS, I would at a minimum, bake you a cake with a file in it:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stouts4life