Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has to search anywhere. Cindy says she knows who has Caylee and George said they are "watching" them!

Yep, they said that! So why do they need a tip line? Why not tell the FBI and have them go in and get Caylee?

I mean I think it's one thing to say I'm going to post 500k for this young lady and then meet her in person and see what a heartless creature she is. Maybe they've changed their minds. Maybe they've realized there is no humanity.

This would be one of the best developments in this case if this came to pass.
IMO

Casey would have to face the music that NOBODY buys her lies.

and just to let you guys know, i am not supporting this particular website or anything. i am a firm believer in only credible and reputable sources for information.

i just looked for the most up-to-date data available. we normally work with whatever is out there and i thought i would mention here.

Maybe they don't even have the money or changed their mind on the bond and have been stringing people along for the publicity.
There have now been two psych evaluations, right. Is it possible the last one raised a flag or something?
Thinking LE might just take anything to complicate the release. But I don't know.
If there is a 'lie check' in that test, it would be interesting.

Yep, they said that! So why do they need a tip line? Why not tell the FBI and have them go in and get Caylee?

Apparently Cindy and George forgot to tell Leonard Padilla that they know who and they are watching. He says he needs Casey to tell him.

I am thinking that Casey is at her cell door with her arms and legs spread out holding herself in and screaming, "But you said TonE was bailing me out...not TONY!!! I only agreed to go home, hang out, and talk to TonE!!!" hehehe

You know, I think the Anthony's don't want an outsider in there house that could overhear their plans to lie and decieve LE about the whereabouts of Caylee. JMHO

this isn't a news site either, but i think you all provide pretty amazing information most of the time. i was just looking for the most recent updates on casey anthony. i found it interesting that LE, if nothing else, is stalling; they are clearly trying to thwart her release in any way that they can. and i am glad they are doing so.

Then they, LE, are trying to deny her constitutional rights. I Could never be glad when anyone in the public is denied their constitutional rights. :( :( :(

How do we know? Maybe they do. Only Casey knows for sure.

According to the owner of FUSION, as reported by Fox, Casey and Tony were at Fusion the evening of 6/27, the infamous smellmobile dump, so in a way we do.. Her plans with Jesse apparently were earlier in the week, hint hint

If this Jesse is the father of Caylee, it's not shocking that she'd want to
get together with him. The plan could've been completely platonic.
We just don't know that "two-timing" is an accurate way to describe it.
And who cares if she was planning to "two-time" Tony?
Where has he been since Casey's arrest?
He's clearly not committed to her.
It cuts both ways.

More pertinent, her plans with Jesse for that weekend don't reveal
what happened to Caylee.

I think Tony is glad to be rid of her and regrets the day he met her. Man, can you imagine the private discussions within that group??

Why did you bring her over here?
Why did you sleep with her?
She is psycho!
And takes too many Xanax!
Good riddence and lets move out of state!!

Next time I meet up with my mom so she can watch my son I'm gonna be thinking, "I wonder if this looks like a hand off?" :crazy: We meet up all the time at different places cause she lives so far away but works near my house.

A lot of divorced parents meet at neutral places to pick up or drop off the child.

If this Jesse is the father of Caylee, it's not shocking that she'd want to
get together with him. The plan could've been completely platonic.
We just don't know that "two-timing" is an accurate way to describe it.
And who cares if she was planning to "two-time" Tony?
Where has he been since Casey's arrest?
He's clearly not committed to her.
It cuts both ways.

More pertinent, her plans with Jesse for that weekend don't reveal
what happened to Caylee.

See just in a post the other day you were asking why anyone cared if JG was the biological father to Caylee..it does matter..right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee