Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #106

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize. My frustration level is showing. Maybe I need to step away from the computer.

JMO.

Accepted...it's easy to get frustrated with this case no matter who you are. I stopped by the ranting thread earlier today just to see that I wasn't alone.

I thought Clint said they had met on Facebook? (not that it truely matters WHERE they met) but I just read a comment about how they met at Fusian?

I thought that they had met on Facebook and she got in quickly with the people AT Fusian because Tony does promotional work there?

Yep Facebook then a party they threw for a friend on May 24th, then Fusian Fridays.

Did you all just hear that on Shep? That this evening two detectives pulled up to Anthony's house in an unmarked car...the lead det included...got out and went in for a short time and then came back out. They were surprised to see media because eveyone has been camped out by the jail.

No I did no hear about that! ANyone else? Maybe they have some news on the case? I am Hopeful yes... maybe a long shot, but hey we need some NEWS!

That is not what I said, I said I couldn't find the threads if there were any. People are taking what is posted as fact whether it is just a theory or fantasy. The fact is, no one knows what has happened or what the facts are other than LE and Casey. WE have not heard those facts.

Just like Xanax is Zanny the babysitter! :rolleyes:
Actually, I have lined out some facts on this case which are simply ignored.

It is a fact that Caylee Anthony has not been seen since June 15th, 2008 by an independent source and that Cindy Anthony was the last known person verified to have been with Caylee.

It is a fact that the grandparents and the Detective stated that Casey's car smelled like decomp.

It is a fact that two dogs "hit" on the trunk of the car because they smelled decomp.

It is a fact that Casey has lied repeatedly.

It is a fact that Cindy has lied repeatedly.

It is a fact that George witheld evidence (gas cans) in an ongoing burglary investigation.

It is a fact that that I am tired of stating the obvious facts of this case because people don't appear to want to understand or acknowledge them. LOL

All the more reason for Cindy to have insisted on a more pro-active stance, if she thought Casey was unable to properly care for Caylee.

I’m sure Cindy is kicking herself (in private) harder than anyone else could at this point.

I don't disagree but really what steps can she take....

Casey is 22 years old. She had no prior history of abusing or neglecting her child that we know of.... being an immature & spoiled party-girl isn't enough to take to court.

Would the average grandmother take steps to seek custody at this point OR would she hope that a month 'vacation' might be the thing that will open Casey's eyes?

Even if she DID take steps to win custody, it would have probably been too late to save Caylee.

In my heart, I believe Cindy HOPED Casey would start to get her life together & no amount of foot stamping by her parents was going to work..... Casey was NOT a reasonable child who thought about the well being of her child, her family OR even herself.

I believe there were plenty of loud & nasty fights overheard by the neighbors.... fights where Cindy & George were sick & tired of waiting for Casey to grow up & take just a little responsibilty.

I'm sure Cindy, George AND Lee are struggling with terrible feelings of guilt.... if only they had a clue HOW reckless Casey would become.... they never would have let her walk out the door with that little girl.

Yeah, they had some typos BUT other than that, what do you have a problem with concerning the police affadavits? We learned a lot from reading those.
I guess my point was that if they can make one huge mistake.... how many others have they made?

We need someone to cross exam LE. (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

Believe me, I only want the truth to be found about what happened to Caylee. I want the guilty perp behind bars. If it's Casey, so be it. If it's not, I'll take that too.

Oh no, don't go back to lurking! Sometimes when people don't respond to a poster's question, it's because they don't have the answer. Or they agree and have nothing to add.

Remember so many of us here are new and are less likely to respond to a post even if we want to. We're a bit unsure of ourselves and don't want to butt in or say the wrong thing.:bang::bang:
With 9,000 posts you don't have to hang out with the newbies:eek But we would love to have you.:)

I will defend who needs defending. CAYLEE. The grandparents are fair game. Their lies have focused the attention in their direction. The police and anyone else interested in seeing this solved would be making a huge mistake if they did not take a serious look at George and Cindy and their actions. Just because you happen to be a grandparent does not make you a saint.

O/T why didn't that wind surfer let go?

the wind surfer is in a harness, he can't let go.

I think he was also teathered to the harness also.....happened to quick.

He didn't time to use his emergency release thingy.

Thanks for the link...I missed Greta last night. Also, thanks for answering my questions! I keep posting today and being overlooked and I hope this group doesn't think I'm a shark/rat/spy...I am seriously interested in this case and frustrated at the twit in jail who won't talk.

THreads move fast. It's likely your posts simply aren't seen. Don't take it personal.

It is a fact that Caylee Anthony has not been seen since June 15th, 2008 by an independent source and that Cindy Anthony was the last known person verified to have been with Caylee.

It is a fact that the grandparents and the Detective stated that Casey's car smelled like decomp.

It is a fact that two dogs "hit" on the trunk of the car because they smelled decomp.

It is a fact that George witheld evidence (gas cans) in an ongoing burglary investigation.

It is a fact that that I am tired of stating the obvious facts of this case because people don't appear to want to understand or acknowledge them. LOL

Just wanted to clear something up . . . Only one dog was used to search the car, and the dog alerted on the trunk.

In the Anthony's back yard, the same dog hit on 3 spots, and then a second dog was brought in to confirm, and the second dog hit on the same 3 spots.

I wonder how Casey did with the mental evaluation. Surely, she wasn't cleared of some kind of mental issues. Normal people don't lie just to lie and seem to even believe themselves like she does. IMO, she should be released to some sort of psych hospital to allow the professionals to completely analyze her - maybe some good meds would help her "remember" where she lost Caylee. Seriously. I'm not sure the BH has the capability of getting inside her head. What is he going to say to make her confess all her sins to him? She hasn't spoken up yet even after all this time in jail? I think she needs help to "remember".

I thought Clint said they had met on Facebook? (not that it truely matters WHERE they met) but I just read a comment about how they met at Fusian?

I thought that they had met on Facebook and she got in quickly with the people AT Fusian because Tony does promotional work there?

I heard Clint say on Greta that Tony and Casey met on facebook....

I've lost much of my sympathy for Cindy and George.
However, I understand why they act the way they do.

The Anthony's came to a fork in the road, and had to make a decision.
The right hand road was a combination of all the deductions, theories, and facts in this case.
They could see that this road led to their daughter in prison, and their granddaughter in a grave.

The left hand road was one of Casey's bright shining lies.
This led to a happy ending, with their granddaughter safe at home,
and their daughter hailed as a hero for protecting Caylee.

Is it really a surprise that they drank the Kool-aid, turned left, and followed the yellow brick road?

See, I think we're seeing a bunch of posers launching a targeted campaign on this site. WS has been out front with incredibly timely and accurate information and intelligent discussion. Posers would try to cast everything and every theory into doubt and attack regulars to discredit the bloggers and posters. We already know that media, LE, lawyers and interested bloggers come here to read and perhaps post. The tone of these recent posts indicates something to me. Just a feeling.

LOL, I guess you are talking about me.

So since I have a different opinion than you do then I am a poser and try to cast doubt on the theories posted? Isn't that what the board is for, to have different opinions?

Not sure I would consider someone that registered in Aug 2008 a regular.

I have not attacked anyone! Please refer to the post where I attacked anyone.

I don't disagree but really what steps can she take....

Casey is 22 years old. She had no prior history of abusing or neglecting her child that we know of.... being an immature & spoiled party-girl isn't enough to take to court.

Would the average grandmother take steps to seek custody at this point OR would she hope that a month 'vacation' might be the thing that will open Casey's eyes?

Even if she DID take steps to win custody, it would have probably been too late to save Caylee.

In my heart, I believe Cindy HOPED Casey would start to get her life together & no amount of foot stamping by her parents was going to work..... Casey was NOT a reasonable child who thought about the well being of her child, her family OR even herself.

I believe there were plenty of loud & nasty fights overheard by the neighbors.... fights where Cindy & George were sick & tired of waiting for Casey to grow up & take just a little responsibilty.

I'm sure Cindy, George AND Lee are struggling with terrible feelings of guilt.... if only they had a clue HOW reckless Casey would become.... they never would have let her walk out the door with that little girl.
AMEN! Hindsight is 20-20. My daughter thinks I'm nuts because if she doesn't call me back fairly quickly.... well, she knows the implications. LOL.

But, I was this way before this case ever happened. I've been blasted on other boards for being over protective of my grand daughter. But oh well, blast on!

It is a fact that LE has found the ZG who looked at the apt. at Sawgrass but ZG never heard of Casey or Caylee AND when they showed Casey a picture of the ZG, she didn't recognize her either.

It is a fact that LE has investigated countless other ZG's but Casey doesn't know any of them either.

Oh and it is a fact that if you lock up pizza in a car for an extended period of time.... it does NOT smell like a dead body! lol

I apologize. My frustration level is showing. Maybe I need to step away from the computer.

JMO.

I actually had to put myself in time-out two nights ago on the JG thread with the poster Renae. If I hadn't the mods would have.

:clap::clap::clap:

Yes, these are facts and they are facts I cannot get past!!

Just wanted to clear something up . . . Only one dog was used to search the car, and the dog alerted on the trunk.

In the Anthony's back yard, the same dog hit on 3 spots, and then a second dog was brought in to confirm, and the second dog hit on the same 3 spots.
Nope, two spots in the backyard, then the trunk at a different time. Was the car at the house then? Three hits total. See, we all have different "facts".

Just want to comment on Renea from tha Jesse thread.

There is a Suntrust Bank Where she said there is - and a BP which was robbed with a report filled out on the 19th (she says it ocurred on July 18th) - and there is a Det. Cain in Sandy Springs. She says she saw this in Sandy Springs, Ga. and that Jesse told her he would stop by as he was going to his neice's party in Athens. Sandy Springs is just N of Atlanta - with Athens being a bit east of that - so that might make sense.

Dunno what exactly to think about her - but I wish they'd open that thread back up so we might be able to determine more. She is obviously familiar with Sandy Springs - or she's gone to great measures to put together a story that works there.

(I have the links to support what she says about Sandy Springs if the mods need it - though I am sure they are way more clever than I and probably are working on verification.)

Has anyone heard from her lately?

Here is a link to an interview Jesse G. gave to a reporter. We need to ask her if he looks like the man she saw and ask her about his voice.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16914802/index.html

I would have posted this 2 days ago, but I was on time out. :(

Also, if you go back and read all her posts you will see she tried to drop hints that we should look into Jesse G. more. Also, she said she had just moved (we need to know from where to where because I have some questions for her).

Also note that Jesse G. says he doesn't think that Casey would lie about Caylee. Well, then what about what he told LE for the affidavit? That is an obvious contradiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89