Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #106

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember so many of us here are new and are less likely to respond to a post even if we want to. We're a bit unsure of ourselves and don't want to butt in or say the wrong thing.:bang::bang:
With 9,000 posts you don't have to hang out with the newbies:eek But we would love to have you.:)

lol, I love the newbie thread. I lurk there all the time. ;)

I was a prolific poster at Steve Huffs site for years. But I lurked for a very long time before getting up the nerve to join WS and post. So alot of you are much braver than I was!

Just wanted to clear something up . . . Only one dog was used to search the car, and the dog alerted on the trunk.

In the Anthony's back yard, the same dog hit on 3 spots, and then a second dog was brought in to confirm, and the second dog hit on the same 3 spots.

I was under the impression that they brought in a second dog to confirm the first dog on the trunk.

Oh and it is a fact that if you lock up pizza in a car for an extended period of time.... it does NOT smell like a dead body! lol

snipping to address: I tell my daughter her house looks like a pig sty, when in fact, it does not look like a pig sty. Terminology.

Just wanted to clear something up . . . Only one dog was used to search the car, and the dog alerted on the trunk.

In the Anthony's back yard, the same dog hit on 3 spots, and then a second dog was brought in to confirm, and the second dog hit on the same 3 spots.

Is this a documented fact about only one dog hitting on the trunk?

I guess my point was that if they can make one huge mistake.... how many others have they made?

We need someone to cross exam LE. (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

Believe me, I only want the truth to be found about what happened to Caylee. I want the guilty perp behind bars. If it's Casey, so be it. If it's not, I'll take that too.

I believe the June 9th date in the police report is now evidence of false statements to police by Casey. The flier on the OCSO site also lists that date and the details of Casey's arrest.

AMEN! Hindsight is 20-20. My daughter thinks I'm nuts because if she doesn't call me back fairly quickly.... well, she knows the implications. LOL.

But, I was this way before this case ever happened. I've been blasted on other boards for being over protective of my grand daughter. But oh well, blast on!

amen again.

im blasted for being an overprotective father
and jimmy crack corn i dont care... im with ya
BLAST AWAY

:crazy:

The Georges have looked the other way as far as Casey is concerned all her life and now look what it has cost them. I don't feel as much sympathy for them as I do for Caylee who they seem to be putting second to Casey. Even now.

it is a fact that there was only one jeff hopkins that worked at universal and he wasn't the one that knew Zeniada although he does know casey.

it is a fact that no juliette lewis was found to have ever worked for universal. (nor kodac)

I guess my point was that if they can make one huge mistake.... how many others have they made?

We need someone to cross exam LE. (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)

Believe me, I only want the truth to be found about what happened to Caylee. I want the guilty perp behind bars. If it's Casey, so be it. If it's not, I'll take that too.

I believe LE is handling this case much better than we know. We can see they are withholding information (ex. the tapes of Casey and George's meeting) and this information is being withheld for a reason. The only way they can build a case and find Caylee is to continue to investigate. We have to trust that they, in the end, will do a wonderful job. We all want the same thing--to find Caylee.

I wonder how Casey did with the mental evaluation. Surely, she wasn't cleared of some kind of mental issues. Normal people don't lie just to lie and seem to even believe themselves like she does. IMO, she should be released to some sort of psych hospital to allow the professionals to completely analyze her - maybe some good meds would help her "remember" where she lost Caylee. Seriously. I'm not sure the BH has the capability of getting inside her head. What is he going to say to make her confess all her sins to him? She hasn't spoken up yet even after all this time in jail? I think she needs help to "remember".

"hard to describe."
wasn't that the term the judge used when the first psyche came out?

Oh no, don't go back to lurking! Sometimes when people don't respond to a poster's question, it's because they don't have the answer. Or they agree and have nothing to add.

Or the threads move fast and it is sometimes hard to wade through the posts and one or two gets missed.

It certainly doesn't mean I don't have and answer or possibly agree.

snipping to address: I tell my daughter her house looks like a pig sty, when in fact, it does not look like a pig sty. Terminology.

But would your husband, LE and a cadaver dog all say it looks like a pig sty?

Cindy wasn't telling Casey that her car smelled like a dead body, the way parents exaggerate to get their kids to clean things up. She was telling the police that the car smelled like a dead body. Very different context.

I believe the June 9th date in the police report is now evidence of false statements to police by Casey. The flier on the OCSO site also lists that date and the details of Casey's arrest.
I'm referring to the date of June 6 vs. June 16th.... the last day George said he saw Casey and Caylee. The affidavit says George said June 6. Obviously, it was a typo, you know missing the "1". JMO.

lol, I love the newbie thread. I lurk there all the time. ;)

I was a prolific poster at Steve Huffs site for years. But I lurked for a very long time before getting up the nerve to join WS and post. So alot of you are much braver than I was!

I thought I was the only newbie that felt this way.. smile. I am glad I joined though. It really makes you put things in perspective when you hear other's views. So I don't feel left out anymore.. It is hard to keep up, but I am glad I do because this site is great!

amen again.

im blasted for being an overprotective father
and jimmy crack corn i dont care... im with ya
BLAST AWAY

:crazy:

I third that. My 2.5 year old has NEVER had a babysitter. What does that tell you? I like my kid a LOT..and I like having both of my own eyes on his at all times. I get blasted for it all the time. My mother tells me I need to go out and get a life. Huh? Last I checked this kid IS my life.... Kinda makes me understand why I never felt close to my own mother...if she was out trying to 'get a life and all' when I was a little kid. What a dingleberry she can be sometimes.

Remember so many of us here are new and are less likely to respond to a post even if we want to. We're a bit unsure of ourselves and don't want to butt in or say the wrong thing.:bang::bang:
With 9,000 posts you don't have to hang out with the newbies:eek But we would love to have you.:)
Yep - i'm a newbie here and have to say I doubt there are any of the "Anthony" camp here. It took me 3 times to sign up for this site. I still have not a clue as to why they didn't like my 2nd account/ email address was not a hotmail or gmail... but anyway I think WS vets pretty darn well. ok back to lurking :chicken:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89