Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GGRRR

i went away for the day and i come back to see that the cadaver dog thread is MIA. what happened? why are threads being pulled?

Foxxtrot,
He has said it many times that is a citizen gave him Caylee the citizen could have the reward. He has never said Casey could have the reward.

He said SHE, not citizen...he said SHE. He didn't say they or any other thing but SHE.

Pat: You're saying you're not getting a dime out of this in any way shape or form?

Leonard: No, if there's a reward, if there's a reward like they say there is $250k dollar reward. If the lady gives me a tip she can have the reward. I'll do the work, she can have the reward.

This was in response to a caller named Patty that asked if he would revoke the bond if he could not find Caylee in one week. Pat got things screwed up and added her own stuff.

When he said "lady" and "she" he was talking about Patty the caller.

I am again behind about 200 posts. Life keeps getting in the way,,,as they say. LOL

Baez just said on Greta that Caylee's photo isn't being shown enough.

Heart-warming. Baez and Casey were just talking, because she got to see some Tv today, and they agree that the emphasis isn't enough on Caylee, and her picture. Let the games begin.

Did Casey tell Lee she lost her cellphone at Blanchard Park or was that somewhere else?

Baez just said on Greta that Caylee's photo isn't being shown enough.

At the project Jason web site a few months ago there was an article about putting a missing child's photos up outside a shopping mall. Just inside one of the entrance doors a person was standing with the child and of all those folks entering the mall not one person noticed the child. It was an experiment just to check what would happen. Obviously a shopping mall is a safe place to take an abducted child.

Yes, she did.

I wonder why the gas can wasn't important to LE?? Also, I'm wondering if the "lost cellphone" she told Lee they had to find, was perhaps a code for the clothing that was left behind? Did she want Lee to find them? Maybe I'm just crazy thinking that way.

Casey got TV time today and is complaining:furious:that Caylee's picture is not on the reports enough. This woman has balls man. I just cannot believe this. WHO HASN'T SEEN CAYLEE'S PICTURE? Give me a break.

You know, if this Renea person is for real and the Anthonys adopt her theory, all LE has to do is get Reneas phone records to verify that JG indeed called her. Either Renea is telling the truth or she hasn't thought of this.

Ted Williams, again my hero... AAAHH...
LOVE HIM... "We kept thinking he was being interviewed at the airport on his way out of town..."" ROTFL..

Bernie: Never had a guy with a ten gallon hat talkin bout hogs...
.. It's a mess..

Ted: WE ARE BEING CONNED... IT's A CON

Casey got TV time today and is complaining:furious:that Caylee's picture is not on the reports enough. This woman has balls man. I just cannot believe this. WHO HASN'T SEEN CAYLEE'S PICTURE? Give me a break.

Unbelievable - gets crazier by the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj