Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a missing person is a missing person...either missing on purpose or accident...to be able to find them...well that takes skill

A bounty hunter takes what he knows about the missing person. He finds out their friends, their jobs, their favorite vacations, etc and he uses that information. The only information the bounty hunter is going to get about Caylee is the information that Casey and her parents what them to have. A bounty hunter gleans through the information that you don't want them to know.

Clarification, licensed PI's, same rules of proff ethics apply.

Just a final passing thought but how much longer do you think the BH can string this along? All weekend it was going to be Monday and then yesterday it was going to be Tuesday and now it's supposed to be tommorow.

I don't know but I'm loving the fact that Casey's hopes are up and it's going to backfire on her. Caylee's spirit is working for the LE and Casey will not get out of jail. Caylee's spirit is calling the shots now!!!:) JMO

I'm calling Bulls**T... DNA evidence will not change...ever...doesn't matter when it comes out...so you are saying that LE doesn't want to have to look for a body...they want Casey to hand it to them on a silver platter...fat chance!! I'm not convinced

Can Jose Baez extend atty-client privilege to PI's in his employ?

Yes. The attorney-client privilege covers everyone in the attorney's employment, including secretaries, associates, investigators, persons used as couriers, copy services and everything else.

LE might even think there are two people involved and are waiting for them (casey) to turn on each other...i know sounds too much like tv show.

Yes. The attorney-client privilege covers everyone in the attorney's employment, including secretaries, associates, investigators, persons used as couriers, copy services and everything else.

Thanks.

Casey has not been charged with murder...because they don't have enough evidence to convict her!!!

I'm am not related to anyone in this case...I just don't follow along well with the whole mob mentality thing...I like science...Science doesn't lie!!

bounty hunters find people...simple as that

Actually, bounty hunters capture fugitives for monetary reward. What Leonard Padilla is doing is not classified as bounty hunting. He professed to have found scores of missing people including children, yet Tony Padilla in his thread here on the board said they'd worked 2 child cases.

A missing person is not the same as someone fleeing from the law.

I'm am not related to anyone in this case...I just don't follow along well with the whole mob mentality thing...I like science...Science doesn't lie!!

So Casey gave Caylee to a friend to watch for a couple days?

I just don't understand why BH set up an account here and said he'd be willing to answer questions and then just vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89