Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #107

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
really? I've not heard that Jesse told anyone he and Casey went to the beach, my bad. Not being a smart azz, but could you point me in the direction or even time frame to find it? I missed it and I have been very curious about Jesse. tia

I swear I'm not being smart, I'm excited as it's something I haven't read or watched to add to my chicken scratch notes.

I thought I read it before but now I dunno. I see it on timelines on other forums but have not yet found a direct link to a story or anything. Will let you all know if I do.

I thought the bail bondsman made 10% even if the person shows up in court. That's how they make the majority of their money. But I'll admit I'm still puzzled as to why Casey's family hasn't bailed her out...it just seems like they could have come up with the needed amount by now, unless they were just leery. Folks bail out of jail every day all day long.

Well it is alot of money. I know my family couldnt come up with that amount no matter how bad they wanted me out. Bondsman dont make jack if they put up 100 percent of the money. Who is gonna give them 10 percent of 500k for babysitting?

Does that mean they can not or will not be allowed to look voluntarily to find missing children ?
Are they planning on looking for Caylee? I thought they were trying to weasel the truth out of Casey.

What they plan to do with that information, should they obtain it, is not at all clear.

Does that mean they can not or will not be allowed to look voluntarily to find missing children ?

Sure, a Bounty Hunter can do whatever he/she wants; however, that is not the definition of a bounty hunter.

everyone that I talk to about this case gets so mad at me when I tell them what I think...that I am waiting to see all the evidence before I make my decision...if people can't understand that...sorry for them

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Are they planning on looking for Caylee? I thought they were trying to weasel the truth out of Casey.

What they plan to do with that information, should they obtain it, is not at all clear.

I mean if all they need is a list of Casey's friends to go shake down they can get that right here.

Instead of spending 50 grand on Casey out of the goodness of his heart spend it on finding Caylee.

This is not about Caylee. It's all about Casey....... the media, BH, NG, Gretta, and the rest of the clowns out there for the ratings. Trust me, if Casey died tomorrow of natural causes in her jail cell the BH and the media would just walk away and forget about this child. That's the harsh reality of this case. Caylee will just be another missing child and the case will go cold.

She didn't - she did buy a Blackjack and she said it didn't hold a charge. In order for her to have used the old phone she had, she inserted the SIM into it and then promply "misplaced" or "lost" the Blackjack. I think the SIM is still in the old phone BTW - and even if it wasn't, all the calls made on that SIM and that account no matter which phone was used was noted in AT&T's system.

Okay, but if it wasn't 'her' sim but a different sim...then the calls would go to that account which LE might not know about, right? Like for example, the day (I can't recall the date) the calls weren't released for....what if she was using a different "sim"?

Kinda hard not to bother when she was the last one to see Caylee. Bounty Hunters dont pull people out of thin air.

Well, I think if Casey didn't tell momma and she hasn't told the police or FBI (which are also involved) I surely doubt our 'tough old bird' BH will get a darn tootin' thing outta Casey.

Her atty won't allow it and it's just not going to happen. At least as far as Casey giving information to a BH! So, if he wants his media attention, I'm sure they would follow him and even respect him more if he just set about using this 50,000 he gave to his nephew, to hunt for Caylee.

That's a nice nest egg to use for searching, cover a good bit of expenses. Still wonder how much he owed IRS, he has 50,000 to throw at Casey but sits a year for tax problems. Sorry just makes me scratch my head.

Personally, I would like to seem them actually call her by her actual name, as in the last three interviews, and the ones I saw last eveing, she was referred to as "the child".. Kinda takes the personalization out of it, no?

This is not about Caylee. It's all about Casey....... the media, BH, NG, Gretta, and the rest of the clowns out there for the ratings. Trust me, if Casey died tomorrow of natural causes in her jail cell the BH and the media would just walk away and forget about this child. That's the harsh reality of this case. Caylee will just be another missing child and the case will go cold.

Actually I don't agree 100%, I believe LE would release everything thing they have unless they have another POI or suspect.

Have you ever followed other cases here or elsewhere? Just curious because of the first part of your statement.

Lisa Stebic disapeared a few years ago...her DNA was found in the form of blood in the cab of her husbands truck...this evidence was released a month after her disapearence..Her husband was a "person of interest" but he was never formally charged with anything..it is still a missing persons case! I have other's but it will take some digging...

Mr. Padilla believes that he is going to get Casey in a room tomorrow or whenever she gets out, get the true story -- then go find Caylee himself.

He will then look like a huge hero when he finds her.

The only problem is -- she's going to send him on a wild goose chase . . . filled with more fantasy.

Like I've said : Cadaver Dogs hitting on two spots independently and the odor of death in Casey's car all add up to one ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89