Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if Cindy knew if Caylee's shots/vaccinations were up to date?

Obviously Caylee had no health insurance since Casey wasn't employed. Was she somehow covered by the grand parents health insurance? I doubt it. Were they getting medicaide for Caylee? It only takes an afternoon to go down and get that done if you are unemployed, or else you do it and put it on a credit card (paid for by Cindy and George).

Yep, if the Anthony's claimed Casey & Caylee as dependents, they would BOTH qualify for Family coverage under any employment plan. I am sure Gentiva (where Cindy works), a healthcare company, provides decent insurance, especially wellness visits for children.

He wants to eat his food. More self-absorbed than I thought! :boohoo:

Oh, that's silly...The 23 year old "kid" was terrified.
He gave info to LE and was told not to speak to anyone.
Most likely, answers will come from him.

Excellent point. I would like to know if her shots are up to date. JMO. It says a lot about a family if the pediatrician knows what's going on in that child's life.

I am not sure what vaccination status has to do with parenting. Caylee was not enrolled in a daycare center or preschool, and some people do research and choose not to vaccinate.

Doctor appointments, yes - but without the need for immunization appointments, if your child is not sick or having other concerns (delays, etc) you could easily go more than a year without an appointment. Cindy is a nurse.

Anyway, I really just think it has to jack to do with a measurement of parenting or care if there were NOT health issues going on. Neglect is one thing, but the absence of shots or care does not automatically equal neglect.

I did wonder if Tony's silence to the media might have come from somewhere other than LE?

I noticed the 2 photographers were fired from Fusian after their interview. I don't know if it's related, but it has been mentioned.

Fox Channel 35 in orlando had a criminal defense atty on who speculated that Jose Baez request for the dog and handler information has nothing to do with the current charges, and that Jose must expect at least manslaughter charges to be filed sooner than later. This is a proactive move to future charges not a reactive one to existing. I don't have a link this was live on the 5pm news.

I did wonder if Tony's silence to the media might have come from somewhere other than LE?

I noticed the 2 photographers were fired from Fusian after their interview. I don't know if it's related, but it has been mentioned.

OMG!!!! could the anthony's be trying to put this on Tony? After all, He was the only person that Casey wanted to talk to? will they say drug deal gone bad or something else...I certainly hope this is not the case.
:confused:

Oh, that's silly...The 23 year old "kid" was terrified.
He gave info to LE and was told not to speak to anyone.
Most likely, answers will come from him.
I'll bet Craig Riviera felt really old, with all those 'sirs'!

In the photobucket albums, some of the photos of caylee were dated under the photos. I noticed the one in the child seat with the hat was Jan 2007. I believe the video shows her latest image since LE confirmed with the nursing home on date of 2008. When she speaks in the video, it was a bit hard for me to understand her and I thought maybe she was speaking with a little spanish accent here and there but it could have just been her baby voice as she read outloud. I dont know. The way she says Mama and Papa.

:clap::clap::clap:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Just because Tony was involved with Casey doesn't mean he has to cater to the press all of the time, like the Anthony's. The reporter hounding him at the resteraunt was WAY overboard if you ask me. The guy got caught up in her web. IMO Not that I don't want to hear what he has to say, but I don't think he should be obligated to talk about it on camera. If he's cooperating with LE that's all that matters.

Wonder now if Casey was drawing unemployment and having the checks mailed either to a post office box or some other address since the parents seemed to think she was working. Just a thought!

Yep, if the Anthony's claimed Casey & Caylee as dependents, they would BOTH qualify for Family coverage under any employment plan. I am sure Gentiva (where Cindy works), a healthcare company, provides decent insurance, especially wellness visits for children.
Depends on their health insurance. I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield, once my daughter reached the age of 21, she was no longer covered in my family plan unless she was in college. And her daughter certainly isn't covered unless I want to pay $500 a month to include them, which I don't.
JMO.

So it depends on the health coverage they (the Anthony's) have.

OMG!!!! could the anthony's be trying to put this on Tony? After all, He was the only person that Casey wanted to talk to? will they say drug deal gone bad or something else...I certainly hope this is not the case.

I don't follow how you get to this possibility? What makes you see a potential link betwen the Anthonys' actions and pinning something on Tony?

I'm sorry... I just don't see a link.

I find it interesting that Cindy and George ( the GRANDPARENTS of Caylee) are condemned for speaking in the media, while so many are chomping at the bit to hear from friends, boyfriends, etc...just an observation!:blowkiss:

George and Cindy are no doubt victims of their daughter's actions. Their personal lives are under scrutiny, their marriage, their housekeeping, their pets are observed on the furniture (tsk,tsk, you should see mine). They keep speaking to the press, desperately stating their case and make some very emotional and *odd* statements.....they were probably clueless about Casey's real lifestyle and had the real truth slap them in the face all at once. They are trying to absorb it, but need to try to maintain a little dignity.

Casey's party-pals know where her head was the last month, what she said. went shopping with her (raking up those CC bills on george and cindy). they could offer some real insight other than "my daughter is telling the truth and is going to be Mother of the Year".

just my HO

Depends on their health insurance. I have Blue Cross/Blue Shield, once my daughter reached the age of 21, she was no longer covered in my family plan unless she was in college. And her daughter certainly isn't covered unless I want to pay $500 a month to include them, which I don't.
JMO.

So it depends on the health coverage they (the Anthony's) have.

Some plans it's higher than 21... some as soon as they graduate from HS

I don't think this. I believe when Caylee's body is found, they may direct it toward the kidnappers who killed her because of the media telling too much. That's how I think it will go.

On the other hand, I also believe Baez is already preparing for the worst.

Someone mentioned on another forum that they think the video was from last year rather than this Father's Day. What do you all think?

LE made the correction on the dates, saying that they had determined that the video was made on Father's Day. I would think that LE would have confirmed the date as being this recent Father's Day, by visiting the assisted living facility and checking records. Was this Cindy's father's first Father's Day living at the assisted living facility? Is there a date on the video tape itself?

This was an important find, because if it was Father's Day 2007, it wouldn't change the original June 9th date that was given.

The longer Casey remains silent
The longer her family and friends are "investigated"

And, she doesn't care................

Wonder now if Casey was drawing unemployment and having the checks mailed either to a post office box or some other address since the parents seemed to think she was working. Just a thought!
Good thought. You can only claim unemployment in my state for 6 months. Otherwise it's welfare. And considering the value of the home Cindy and Caylee were living in, she would not be eligible for welfare. JMO.

I find it interesting that Cindy and George ( the GRANDPARENTS of Caylee) are condemned for speaking in the media, while so many are chomping at the bit to hear from friends, boyfriends, etc...just an observation!:blowkiss:

maybe cause the GPs have already talked and talked, and folks want to hear what others who may have to offer re: insight have to say... ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member