Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I've been supportive of police til now -- but if this info is true -- it's a manageable enough area to start some sort of a search.

Agreed. What kind of animals are in those waters though. Will they be able to find anything at all?

No, that is pre-reading. Most "educators" would do serious harm to a real early reader.

You are right, I stand corrected. I was told this a while back. Thought it was called "early" reading but pre-reading makes much more sense. Neither here nor there, really - I seriously doubt a 22 month old would be pre-reading. Although, from the sound of it, possibly your child was?

I'm just curious - what do you mean by your last line?

Here is where the psychics can show a little worth: they claim to have cadaver dogs down there with them... instead of "blind driving" I say get over to the woods and use those dogs for what they were trained to do (if they really are cadaver dogs).

Agreed. What kind of animals are in those waters though. Will they be able to find anything at all?

It looks gator infested, doesn't it? That's scary looking. It doesn't appear to me that she'd put her in the woods with all the water there. I dunno.. but it sure makes my heart hurt. We're getting closer to the truth.

Just wanted to say this forum is awesome for what its doing. I have been lurking since day 1 cause I could not get registered. I can finally put in my 2 cents!

Just wanted to say this forum is awesome for what its doing. I have been lurking since day 1 cause I could not get registered. I can finally put in my 2 cents!

Welcome to WS! :blowkiss:

Can I say something, as gently as possible?

All our kids are the smartest ever to grace the face of the earth. We are all experts in our own children's development and see them as more intelligent than anyone else's kids. Can we not bicker over whose kid is the smartest and whose was more developed at which age? Because, really, every child is different, and it makes not one iota of difference in this case.

Please, let's not have to bring WindChime in to shut down another discussion, especially when we're discussing huge breaks in this case.

You are right, I stand corrected. I was told this a while back. Thought it was called "early" reading but pre-reading makes much more sense. Neither here nor there, really - I seriously doubt a 22 month old would be pre-reading. Although, from the sounds of it, possibly your child was?

I'm just curious - what do you mean by your last line?

Most educators have ZERO training on how to handle gifted children (the real ones not the straight-A teacher-pleasers in the public school "gifted" programs").

Yes, my child was pre-reading before 1 year and was reading a whole slew sight words by 18 months. By 22 months she could read "Hungry Caterpillar" and things of that nature independently. She is completely self taught. Having to go through the typical "reading instruction" given in today's school systems would have set her back at least 5 years in terms of reading level, I expect. She is not typical, of course, but there are kids who are reading independently before their 2nd birthday.

And I say this to educate people. Not to brag on my child. My child is not "smart". My child has special needs just like children with dyslexia and autism.

She is not typical, of course, but there are kids who are reading independently before their 2nd birthday.

My best friend wore diapers til 2nd grade. True story. He's in finance now, I guess he got used to being around a lot of poop early on. :crazy::crazy:

(no disrespect, just lightening the mood) :)

IMO, by Tony keeping his mouth shut speaks to me of his involvement in Caylee's disappearance. JMO. Said that from day one, will continue to say it until I hear something to the contrary from him.

His silence speaks volumes. JMO.

This is absurd. What? Tony has to give the public explanations? You and Greta are entitled to a preview of Tony's trial testimony?

QA- I like you panache!! Thanks for taking the high road.
OT- my kids turned out great in spite of their mother the educator.
On topic- how does this loophole in the law that was mentioned in the article effect the way this case will be played out? It sounds as if they'll need to go forward now with additional charges otherwise they won't be able to prosecute at a later date (that is if they can connect the neglect with a death at a date in the future). This greatly concerns me. I'm not familiar with Florida law, but if someone is can they verify if this is in fact true?

As a single Mother of 3 I KNOW how hard it is to find a guy whos willing to accept you and your Children. My boyfriend gets very frustrated with my kids sometimes (they are not his) but NEVER would he come first before them if it came down to it (and I am lucky to have found someone who does accept me and my "baggage") Besides if she didnt want Caylee interfering in her relationship with Tone, then why not let the Gp's have her?? Wow, Im tired,just ignore this if Im rambling......lol

I think there was an issue with Casey spending the night at the boyfriend's and leaving Caylee at home. Cindy might have told Casey she needed to get her tail home at night with her baby.

Caylee was Casey's meal ticket. She was not in college, I don't think she even made it through high school. She didn't want to work. Having Caylee gave her an easy out with her parents.

I think she probably liked being a mom at first- when she could tote her little baby around and dress it up. I have heard Cindy mention a couple times how they were having to make changes around the house because Caylee could do so much more than she could the year before. Caylee was at an age where she could talk and tell her GP where she and Mommy had been that day.

I think there was an issue with Casey spending the night at the boyfriend's and leaving Caylee at home. Cindy might have told Casey she needed to get her tail home at night with her baby.

Caylee was Casey's meal ticket. She was not in college, I don't think she even made it through high school. She didn't want to work. Having Caylee gave her an easy out with her parents.

I think she probably liked being a mom at first- when she could tote her little baby around and dress it up. I have heard Cindy mention a couple times how they were having to make changes around the house because Caylee could do so much more than she could the year before. Caylee was at an age where she could talk and tell her GP where she and Mommy had been that day.
I also believe there was no way Casey would have missed out on this opportunity aka TL.

Oh, man.

prgow.jpg

Does anyone know if this is alligator territory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487