Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't agree more! What made me think he has something to do with it is one of the phone calls from jail. She is talking to Christine/Christina and is asked if Tony had any involvement the way she answers is a dead give away. Something isn't right there IMO.

I'm not so sure. I was raised with "if you don't have something nice to say ... don't say it"! Some things are left better off not spoken. If he has been cooperative with LE; then that is all that should matter. He is not verbal with press, most likely because he regrets the day he met Ms. Casey.

I honestly don't think anyone is covering anything up for anyone ... the person responsible for this whole mess is sitting in a jail cell right now.

Her parents and brother are guilty of believing her lies and trying to help her. Tony and his friends are guilty of having the misfortune of having crossed paths with Casey. Same goes for Amy and all of Casey's other friends.

Casey is one messed up person.

I'm not very computer savvy...so can you explain how someone could find websites Casey frequented?

Stumbleupon.com is a site that combines social networking with search ... you download the toolbar and it keeps up with your visits to every webslite. If you indicate that you like a particular website by clicking the "thumbs up" it saves it to your profile and anyone who is your friend or anyone who looks up your profile on the site can see your favorites. Casey used Caseyomarie as her screen name ... pretty much like everywhere else!

Hope that helps

I have 6 children , it sounds to me more like Caylee has memorized the book . Meaning the book was probably one of her favorites that she wanted read to her over and over and over lol

Exactly!! I have 4 children and come from a family of educators. That is early reading.

I'm not very computer savvy...so can you explain how someone could find websites Casey frequented?

Ok I worded that wrong, Casey it looks like was a member of stumblupon.com it is a website that matches you with websites you might find interesting based on your interests.

"StumbleUpon discovers web sites based on your interests. Whether it's a web page, photo or video, our personalized recommendation engine learns what you like, and brings you more."

Wiki: internet community that allows its users to discover and rate Web pages, photos, and videos. It is a recommendation system which uses peer and social-networking principles.

Web pages are presented when the user clicks the "Stumble!" button on the browser's toolbar. StumbleUpon chooses which Web page to display based on the user's ratings of previous pages, ratings by his/her friends, and by the ratings of users with similar interests. Users can rate, or choose not to rate, any Web page with a thumbs up or thumbs down, and clicking the Stumble button resembles "channel-surfing" the Web. There is also one-click blogging built in as well.

Toolbar versions exist for Firefox, Mozilla Application Suite and Internet Explorer, but also works with some independent Mozilla-based browsers.

I just thought it interesting that on her page was information on natural holes. I think it is probably nothing, just got me thinking, if she borrowed a shovel, didn't seem to work out digging, maybe she would look for a natural hole.

Someone mentioned on another forum that they think the video was from last year rather than this Father's Day. What do you all think?

Nothing at all would shock me about this case or the players. Most everything that comes from the Anthony camp is a pile of manure or their twisted perception of how to make manure smell nice. It's amazing, but it's not. It's shocking, but it's not. Ya know?

:rolleyes:

Stumbleupon.com is a site that combines social networking with search ... you download the toolbar and it keeps up with your visits to every webslite. If you indicate that you like a particular website by clicking the "thumbs up" it saves it to your profile and anyone who is your friend or anyone who looks up your profile on the site can see your favorites. Casey used Caseyomarie as her screen name ... pretty much like everywhere else!

Hope that helps
Thanks!!

Exactly!! I have 4 children and come from a family of educators. That is early reading.

ITA. It's not impossible but likely what many kids do at Caylee's age. My kids would just sit on each side of me and recite their favorite story as I turned pages. Definitely no reading involved, but memorization due to repetition. And I bet it wasn't Casey who read to her over and over again, either. :(

No, that is pre-reading. I have a kid that was an early reader. At Caylee's age she was reading picture books (ones she had never seen before), at 4 she was reading Little Women. Most "educators" would do serious harm to a real early reader.

The only activity I can find at this point for June 17th is:

Casey borrowed the neighbor's shovel.

June 17 Casey's Facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008
cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

I wonder who she was calling from the swamp.

You don't have to call anyone, if your phone is on it is communicating on a regular basis to the closest cell tower. I am dumbfounded that she left her phone on.

Ok I worded that wrong, Casey it looks like was a member of stumblupon.com it is a website that matches you with websites you might find interesting based on your interests.

"StumbleUpon discovers web sites based on your interests. Whether it's a web page, photo or video, our personalized recommendation engine learns what you like, and brings you more."

Wiki: internet community that allows its users to discover and rate Web pages, photos, and videos. It is a recommendation system which uses peer and social-networking principles.

Web pages are presented when the user clicks the "Stumble!" button on the browser's toolbar. StumbleUpon chooses which Web page to display based on the user's ratings of previous pages, ratings by his/her friends, and by the ratings of users with similar interests. Users can rate, or choose not to rate, any Web page with a thumbs up or thumbs down, and clicking the Stumble button resembles "channel-surfing" the Web. There is also one-click blogging built in as well.

Toolbar versions exist for Firefox, Mozilla Application Suite and Internet Explorer, but also works with some independent Mozilla-based browsers.

I just thought it interesting that on her page was information on natural holes. I think it is probably nothing, just got me thinking, if she borrowed a shovel, didn't seem to work out digging, maybe she would look for a natural hole.
Does it time stamp the pages you visit? This is interesting stuff.

I am really beginning to believe that Cindy is going to have a tough time on visitation days in the very near future. It's going to be tough arranging visits to the jail to see her daughter AND the psych ward to see her husband.
Since the day I saw the video of George hooking up that billboard to the back of his SUV..... that man isn't going to stand up to the pressure much longer.
"snipped"

(((Shutterfly)))...........I'm so sorry for all you had to endure in the situation you were in.

Boy would I love to see Casey's face when Baez tells her that the 17th phone records put her near that area. Can you imagine?

I do too! Just wondering if I was overlooking something important. The poster cited the baby talk on the video as too babyish for her age and says there are other pictures where Caylee looks older. If there are, I haven't seen them.

I'm an "auntie" to 3 small kids. (These are close friends; not really relatives) but I've seen the first darling come up and speak full articulated sentences at age 2 and his sibling do it at younger than two! But, the parents never speak "baby talk" to them and the children learn by example, rather than patronizing the fact that they're "babies."

I think this is a factor as to when a child speaks and how well that child speaks, at a certain age.

My grandmother doted on my uncle (to the point of NAUSEA) and he didn't speak until he was FOUR! Why not? He didn't have to. He grew up to be a psychiatrist, though ......... with "issues."
:crazy:

Thank you. I've been supportive of police til now -- but if this info is true -- it's a manageable enough area to start some sort of a search.

Don't know if they want public search support, but I would bet that there would be an outpouring of aid in the Orlando area to help find this child, if indeed the search arrow is narrowed down to the airport area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487