Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #91

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I withdraw the theory that Casey was home at 4pm -- I understand she was at Tony's and arrived home much later. It seems as though George and Cindy went into overdrive -- by instinct or design -- soon after learning that Caylee was in trouble. I've listened to the 911 calls and as best as I can tried to listen closly to the background. When Cindy threatens to go to child services/court and says "if you want to play that game" Casey says "I don't want to play that game". During the 3rd frantic call -- when Cindy is asked Caylee's skin color -- you can hear Casey say something in the background (probablys sarcastic comment). Casey also speaks to George, while Cindy is spewing information, Casey tries to intervene, to get ahead of Cindy in telling the story -in her own, calm tone. (Caylee's is missing, she's with the babysitter). When Cindy asks Casey to get on the phone with police -- I think Casey says "ok give me the phone, let me talk to them". And when the dispatcher asks her what's going on over there -- Casey is like -- what? excuse me? -- as if she can't imagine what it is that the dispatcher could possibly be talking about. She's amazingly calm -- like -- why does everybody have their panties in a bunch,chill folks.

Maybe they should watch the news clip from the day before so they know what they said. Yesterday George says kidnappers being watched, today Cindy says if they knew where Caylee was they'd have an army go in and get her.

Ok guys I know that Lee hasn't been missing for 31 days yet but can we more pro active than Casey was and go ahead and fill out a missing persons report???

Could have been. It's likely Cindy grabbed the pants from the floor of the back seat at the time she and George were searching the car.

She could have thrown them in the washing machine at any time after that. I don't think she would have realized at the time she was tampering with potential evidence, even with the decomp smell, and even if they were washed after she learned Caylee was missing.

That pair of pants is more significant than other clothing only if the fibers contain evidence of Caylee's death, putting her mother in proximity to a dead body.

On July 15th, Cindy may not have been aware that Caylee was dead. Even if she did know this, she may not have known that those pants could be evidence.

George should have known. But he may not even have known that Cindy washed them.

But Diane:

As I posted on the last page:

I don't know what time she washed them...just seems to me that if I haven't seen my grandaughter in a months time than I'm not washing any pants that I have found in my daughters abandoned car that wreaks of a dead body.

I also know that if I was interested in helping the police find my grandaughter I would tell them IMMEDIATELY that i washed those pants and not lie about it. Cindy told LE on August 4th that she laundered those pants. A full 19 days into the investigation of Caylee's disappearance. She then LIED about it to the media stating that she told the officers on the day that she called 911. It is clearly stated in the search warrant that she told detectives on August 4th. IMO these actions are suspicious and not those of a person interested in telling the truth.

Its that simple. IMO
Edit/Delete Message

I do think this is when she started to cover up evidence. It just doesn't sit right with me that she lied....yet again.

I don't know what time she washed them...just seems to me that if I haven't seen my grandaughter in a months time than I'm not washing any pants that I have found in my daughters abandoned car that wreaks of a dead body.

Its that simple. IMO

With this I agree. First it wouldn't go a month without me seeing her. Second, I wouldn't wash the clothes, I might throw them out though if they smelled that bad.
My opinion is only, that i don't believe she washed them to "wash away evidence", nor really thought she was washing evidence away.
I respect your opinion and will just agree to disagree on this part.

Fox reporting that they just sat down with OCSO and was confirmed again that at this point it is still nothing more than a missing persons case.
Would the state attorney present FBI-generated evidence to a grand jury before providing it to the local sheriff's office, or would the FBI give it to local LE to be given to the prosecutors?

Not if you figure -

mid-afternoon:
George and Cindy pick up the Sunfire from the impound lot, drive home

mid-afternoon:
Casey picks up Amy from the airport in Amy's car, Amy drops her off at Tony's and goes home to Ricardo's house.

late-afternoon:
Casey sends cheerful facebook msg to Amy, who is probably at that moment realizing that her checks are missing and bank account cleaned out. Thanks, Casey!

late-afternoon:
George and Cindy search the Sunfire looking for clues to Casey/Caylee whereabouts. Probably a frantic search since they both smelled decomp but didn't know whose. They find a copy of Amy's resume.

late-afternoon/early evening:
Cindy calls Amy. Amy tells Cindy she knows where Casey is. Cindy drives to Ricardo's to pick up Amy. She directs Cindy to Tony's. Cindy goes into apt and drags Casey out.

early evening:
Cindy drives Amy back to Ricardo's, drives around with Casey trying to get her to give up Caylee's whereabouts, finally drives to substation around 7pm.

Substation closed, first call to 911. Jurisdiction unknown, so she drives home with Casey and the family spend an hour grilling her before the second 911 call is made.

On July 15th ( I don't know if it was before or after Casey picks up Amy)
Casey sent her friend a text message about Caylee being missing for 31 days.

"Schieber said she thought it was a joke when Anthony sent her a July 15 text message, telling her that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/winterpark/orl-casey0908aug09,0,7879578.story

How bizarre.

george, in the very same breath, states they are going door to door to find caylee and at the same time, the kidnappers are being watched????hello???anybody???

OMG...LOL!

I did hear him say that but did not "catch" it until now! That is just too much. That's it, I've definitely decided that no one is home!! (In George's head that is) JMO!

There wasn't much time if any before the end of the 3rd 911 call and the police arriving and seperating them for questioning. I think she washed them before she left to go get Casey, but that is purely conjecture. She didn't know Caylee was missing and unseen by BOTH her and Casey at that point. Her plan was to see Caylee that night come hell or high water. The best laid plans.....

That is true...didn't think about the time between the police arriving and the last 911 call. Maybe they weren't washed until after the police left. George may have taken everything out of the car when he got home and she may have not even known about the pants until later. I just can't see her stopping to do laundry in the middle of trying to find Casey. I can see her finding the number, or George giving it to her, calling Amy and then flying out the door to Amy's house. At any rate, finding out when and who really washed them would go far in determining a motive for doing so if one does exist.

Orange County investigators stepped in Wednesday to douse rumors circulating in the Caylee Marie Anthony disappearance, saying if it doesn't come from them, it's not true.
In other words don't believe a single thing The Antonys say unless LE is in agreement with it and has released the same information.

snipped from puff:

Casey is like -- what? excuse me? -- as if she can't imagine what it is that the dispatcher could possibly be talking about. She's amazingly calm

This is her trying to think of what she is going to say this dispatcher...this is her stalling because she knows that the S*** is hitting the fan....

snipped from puff:

Casey is like -- what? excuse me? -- as if she can't imagine what it is that the dispatcher could possibly be talking about. She's amazingly calm

This is her trying to think of what she is going to say this dispatcher...this is her stalling because she knows that the S*** is hitting the fan....

A snip from Peoples Magazine...

According to detectives, several friends described Casey as a "habitual liar." One friend described to People an incident when a teenage Casey was walking her dog, which relieved itself on a neighbor's lawn. When the neighbor protested, Casey said the dog wasn't hers. "She was caught red-handed with the dog on a leash, and she was like,'It's not mine,'" the friend told People.

Yes from what she has already done and said, she could probably look you in the eye and tell you anything that was not the truth and be just fine with it.

Isn't that something? I remember reading about that. She is a professional liar and doesn't seem to think twice about what she's telling. But... I don't think she believes her own lies enough to pass a lie detector.

Would the state attorney present FBI-generated evidence to a grand jury before providing it to the local sheriff's office, or would the FBI give it to local LE to be given to the prosecutors?

I would think FBI evidence would be fully shared with local LE before anything since local LE is heading the investigation.

Wow, we've all been following this whirling dervish of confusing info for so long that two very good point were made on the first page of this thread alone - one that I had forgotten about and one that I hadn't put together:

I could have easily missed it, but to my knowledge, it hasn't been put out there exactly who was where and when.

Here's my hypothetical situation of what could have happened.

GPs are fed up when they find out the car is impounded. GM takes GP to impound lot and drops him off. GM then begins the hunt for Casey. Meanwhile, GP, if necessary, does whatever to get the car running, and takes it home. GP notices foul odor, but doesn't at that point think dead body, as it is out of context. Maybe on the way home he notices resume in car, or after he gets home, and he calls GM and gives her Amy's #. He then cleans out the car in an attempt to locate and dispose of whatever is causing the bad odor. He removes trash and all other things from car, including slacks. GM does her thing, gets Casey, drives around, 911 calls, etc., then goes home. Sees slacks, notices faint bad smell, and throws them in the wash. Mentions to GP smell of pants, he tells her smell of car, then she finds out Caylee is REALLY missing, goes to car, smells odor stronger, makes connection between odor and Caylee missing, and makes final 911 call.
JMO
Lanie

Bold is mine
She must have smelled it if she got Amy's resume out of the car in order to find Casey.

Agreed, plus, remember that during the Myspace posting July 15:

July 15 Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008
so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.
life is on hold until tomorrow
----------------------------------
(Emphasis added.)
So, it's pretty clear to me that when Casey posted to Amy at 4:02 p.m. she already knew she had a problem and wouldn't be free to play with her friends until the next day...but little did she know that it was the same friend she was posting to, AMY, who led her mama, Cindy, to where she was crashing: Tony's... As it has been stated, if Amy's phone number was located in that car that smelled like there'd been a dead body in it, you can bet Cindy and George knew they had a problem on their hands...and judging by the language Casey used in her post to Amy, seems to me that Casey had already received frantic/pissed phone calls, text &/or voice messages from her parent(s)... and we all know that Cindy showed up soon thereafter to haul her out of Tony's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm