Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would make a great movie.

In reality, in this scenario I think the "eyes" would kill at least Casey, in retaliation.
Yea, probably - unless Casey went into a store or left Caylee completely alone - the main objective was to "buy" the kid - objective accomplished.

I know, I know, I should be a writer!!! LMAO

Well, if we're going towards "feelings" sometimes I sense they're all in this as a group...that the answer lies with ALL of them...not Casey alone. It's the weirdest thing. It's as if I have this picture in front of me but I can't put it into focus. Sorry if this sounds "out there".

I am right with you here.

Unless they were in on it too. Conspiracy I TELL YOU. This case is driving me bonkers.

Momma, I hear you, I am just consumed by thoughts about this case. And, maybe I am naive, but I just don't believe that Cindy and George know/knew anything.

I think that now they are struggling with what might be the truth, but I don't think there is a cover-up on their part. I think there hearts are broken and they are completely freaked out. I can't even imagine...just my opinion....

Wanna hear my second one? Its even better! hahahaha

Ok - here ya go. Please this is just a theory and MY TOTALLY WIGGED OUT OPINION!!!

Casey did have a job - but it was highly illegal. Not hooking - we would have john's popping up all over the place. No, something more along the lines of transporting (delivering) drugs and/or money to the street dealers or money launderers. She got paid very little in cash but big in her "recreational pastimes". She would leave Caylee at the bigwigs fancy house with maids and/or cooks while she did this. Bigwig is very involved in super illegal dealings - and has enemies. One day when Caylee was there - bigwig's house is raided by some "enemies". These enemies take Caylee thinking its Bigwig's kid (will get BIG ransom) - and also take huge amount of money and/or drugs that were also there. Bigwig comes home - highly PO'd that he's been "robbed". Kills one of his "henchmen" for not being "on the ball". Or henchman is killed in the raid. Casey comes waltzing in at very inopportune time - party girl she is - not paying attention. Bigwig tells her - you are going to get rid of this body (and probably tells her the where and how - probably another goon goes with her to help) - while we go try to find out took your kid and get my "stuff" back. After the deed - Casey goes home to steal the gas cans and maybe try to "bury" some evidence - her clothes whatever. Decides against this and disposes of them elsewhere - explains dogs hit in the backyard. Casey abandons the smelly car hoping it will be stolen - but is returned to GP's - now she's got some 'splainin' to do. This also explains where Cindy and George are getting all this money while they are not working - full tanks of gas, towable billboards, regular bills being paid, and so on and so on - yet Bigwig draws the line with paying the bail. Bigwig wants Casey in there - she's too "hot" to be out on the streets - plus Bigwig puts up bail there will be questions to answer. DNA tests are coming back inconclusive or NOT matching with Caylee. Money probably being funneled in through Lee or even mailed.

Thanks for posting this! Very interesting take on things coming from someone with his experience. (He agrees with me about the 911 calls from Cindy, too!)

I just listened to him too, very good interview and insight to Cindy's 911 calls and Lee's conversation with Cindy!

Momma, I hear you, I am just consumed by thoughts about this case. And, maybe I am naive, but I just don't believe that Cindy and George know/knew anything.

I think that now they are struggling with what might be the truth, but I don't think there is a cover-up on their part. I think there hearts are broken and they are completely freaked out. I can't even imagine...just my opinion....
Why aren't they on their hands and knees begging and pleading for the people who have Caylee to bring her home?! Where is the emotion there?! Where is the bargaining?! I am not seeing any of this. I am not seeing the broken hearts you are speaking of in what they are doing or saying publically at all.

yes i think they are NOT involved but the way this case twists and turns ...?

Ok - here ya go. Please this is just a theory and MY TOTALLY WIGGED OUT OPINION!!!

Casey did have a job - but it was highly illegal. Not hooking - we would have john's popping up all over the place. No, something more along the lines of transporting (delivering) drugs and/or money to the street dealers or money launderers. She got paid very little in cash but big in her "recreational pastimes". She would leave Caylee at the bigwigs fancy house with maids and/or cooks while she did this. Bigwig is very involved in super illegal dealings - and has enemies. One day when Caylee was there - bigwig's house is raided by some "enemies". These enemies take Caylee thinking its Bigwig's kid (will get BIG ransom) - and also take huge amount of money and/or drugs that were also there. Bigwig comes home - highly PO'd that he's been "robbed". Kills one of his "henchmen" for not being "on the ball". Or henchman is killed in the raid. Casey comes waltzing in at very inopportune time - party girl she is - not paying attention. Bigwig tells her - you are going to get rid of this body (and probably tells her the where and how - probably another goon goes with her to help) - while we go try to find out took your kid and get my "stuff" back. After the deed - Casey goes home to steal the gas cans and maybe try to "bury" some evidence - her clothes whatever. Decides against this and disposes of them elsewhere - explains dogs hit in the backyard. Casey abandons the smelly car hoping it will be stolen - but is returned to GP's - now she's got some 'splainin' to do. This also explains where Cindy and George are getting all this money while they are not working - full tanks of gas, towable billboards, regular bills being paid, and so on and so on - yet Bigwig draws the line with paying the bail. Bigwig wants Casey in there - she's too "hot" to be out on the streets - plus Bigwig puts up bail there will be questions to answer. DNA tests are coming back inconclusive or NOT matching with Caylee. Money probably being funneled in through Lee or even mailed.

You should totally write that book. I have to tell you that is the most out there one I have heard. I love it. Keep thinking we can come up with some more crazy ones.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...state/orl-b3report06_108aug06,0,5464272.story

Foul stench at OIA could be 'deceased pests'
Jason Garcia | Sentinel Staff Writer
August 6, 2008
ORLANDO - Airport-maintenance crews were called to Orlando International Airport's Airside 1 on Tuesday after U.S. Customs and Border Protection agents complained of a foul odor in the area. One worker said it was similar to the brutal stench that invaded the area in March, after crews doing renovation work on Airside 1 unearthed a rat's nest and exterminators were called in to kill them, leaving hidden carcasses to decompose. Ron Lewis, OIA's director of airport operations, said a team of airport workers checked ceilings, offices and mechanical rooms but were unable to find the source of the smell. Lewis said there could have been any number of possible sources, such as mildew. But the stench also "may have been that of deceased pests," said Zachary Mann, a Customs and Border Protection spokesman. Still, both agencies agreed that the smell was far lighter than the one in March. Customs inspectors in the area Tuesday were able to process their only scheduled flight without issue. Lewis said the airport planned to send crews overnight to check for the source of the odor and scrub the area. Mann said his agency was so pleased with the airport's response that "I don't want to make a stink out of it."

Smells like a good place to dump a body.

yes i think they are NOT involved but the way this case twists and turns ...?

Marly~

I think their stress level must be out of control. I am sure they don't want to face the reality that Caylee is no longer alive...they need hope to keep going. It is easier to think that Caylee has been kidnapped than to think that her mother had something to do with her demise. I mean really, think about it. Think about your family and loved ones. You wouldn't want to believe it either, right?

We can sit back and analyze the facts, but we can be more objective. Cindy and George are hurting and clinging to any sliver of hope...

Does anyone here think that what Casey did to Caylee, either intentional or accidental, was so horrible, that Casey has completely blocked it out?

I'm not sure what it's called in psychological lingo.

You should totally write that book. I have to tell you that is the most out there one I have heard. I love it. Keep thinking we can come up with some more crazy ones.
This case is driving us all nuts. When I have something that just keeps eating at me - I can come up with some real doozies. I really don't think #2 is correct because IMO the GP's know. Can't get past George and the car - he knew - he HAD TO. I said that way back early on - he should have NEVER touched that car - called 911 right there at the impound lot. HOW DID HE KNOW THAT SOMETHING HADN'T HAPPENED TO BOTH CASEY AND CAYLEE? Many times towed cars come up stolen with other crimes attached to them.

parts of what youve written could very well be true. IMO casey seems to me to be a risk taker so why/why not.

This case is driving us all nuts. When I have something that just keeps eating at me - I can come up with some real doozies. I really don't think #2 is correct because IMO the GP's know. Can't get past George and the car - he knew - he HAD TO. I said that way back early on - he should have NEVER touched that car - called 911 right there at the impound lot. HOW DID HE KNOW THAT SOMETHING HADN'T HAPPENED TO BOTH CASEY AND CAYLEE? Many times towed cars come up stolen with other crimes attached to them.

The fact that he did is one thing that makes me believe it could have involved someone else in the trunk.

Swag I have to tell you that I think I found this zg's myspace and it is interesting.

Does anyone here think that what Casey did to Caylee, either intentional or accidental, was so horrible, that Casey has completely blocked it out?

I'm not sure what it's called in psychological lingo.
i think casey left caylee in the trunk, it was hot, she died..IMO... the rest? i dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver