Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the message below:

We're going to take the Board off line for about an hour to do a little work. We're trying to address the problem of searches taking a long time when there are lots of people signed on. We'll try to do this in the middle of the night some time in the next few days to minimize your inconvenience.

Is this happening now?
Not yet or so it appears. I would imagine around the 3:30-4 AM mark, usually a good hr for them. Keep your fingers crossed they don't throw us a surprise after all it's on their needed schedules

Not me! The only thing I heard was that he was texting Fox News earlier but hasn't done an actual face to face interview. I really can't blame him for that. As close as he was to the whole situation, he's probably fearing that Casey will turn around and say Zenaida is actually Tony, here I go again with the circular logic!
hahahahaha! love it.

That's not an interview, just harassment in my book. If I was a journalist I'd be embarassed to publish that!
Not really, this is how reporters use to go after stories, back then it was called hounding. Now things are oh so touchy feeleeey, booooo. I say get the story with the facts go in depth. Stands for all stories.

Key player because he was unfortunate enough to be Casey's man? I guess anything is possible at this point but there is zero evidence that this TonE has had anything to do with this. I feel bad for the guy. Personally I think he is doing the best thing for his career by staying out of the media. I think he just got out of college and I cant imagine how this his could help his future. I firmly believe Casey acted alone. JMO
i dont think he is guilty of anything i just meant that she was with him during the timeline and maybe something was said.

Why aren't they on their hands and knees begging and pleading for the people who have Caylee to bring her home?! Where is the emotion there?! Where is the bargaining?! I am not seeing any of this. I am not seeing the broken hearts you are speaking of in what they are doing or saying publically at all.

In all that's happened, I haven't seen any of the normal reactions of people who believe a loved one has been kidnapped! There's been no tearful pleadings with the kidnapper to please let their beloved granddaughter come home safe and sound. In each media moment, they should have been making a personal plea to the kidnapper.

We've seen the family angry, but we haven't seen tears and grief that their granddaughter is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi