Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I wonder if they don't already know what happened to Caylee! Your right, denial don't go this long! They are between a rock and a hard place. They have had so many scuffles with the media, you would think by now they would have learned to ignore them and just walk on by. Just the same, you would think they would have learned by now that they can't keep going back and forth in their statements. For example, it smells like theres a dead body in the car vs. Casey is a good mother. WTF! How do they jump from one to the other? They truely fear the worst, but don't want to show that card which makes them look skeptical in everybody's elses eyes. They really need to decide between defending Casey and doing what's in Caylee's best interest.
Your so right about the rock and hard place, I do think they have damaged their reliability of word. Very bizarre case, very much so.

I think all this from George and Cindy has been at attempt to create reasonable doubt in the mind of the public from the very beginning. They wouldn't have had any part in killing Caylee, but it wouldn't be too big of a shock to learn that they possibly could have helped Casey after the 24th.. Something's not right about the family's time line, the last day Casey and Caylee were seen leaving the home, the washing of the pants, the gas cans, and even the belief of everyone being in danger. I wish Caylee had a daddy and some paternal family who would focus on her alone. They wouldn't be doing all this.

Originally Posted by Chica
I'd give anything to know what was discussed at the visit today...

Careful someone might take ya up on:woohoo: the offer, what ya have. :)

oh yes I would love to know like everyone else.. i would give almost anything to know.. but like lee we might not hear from gp again now.. casey prob told them all that they are making her look guilty and if she gets sent to prison its their fault.. would be like her from what i have heard.. jmo

shoot wanted to say that was cute checkda facts.. lol

I hope tomorrow we will be closer to an answer. For now I will go to bed and have nightmares about this case like last night. G'night all

I was trying to sleep but I couldn't stop thinking about Caylee. It's almost an obsession. There is an answer out there somewhere!

I hope tomorrow we will be closer to an answer. For now I will go to bed and have nightmares about this case like last night. G'night all

g'night sleep well pleasant dreams for you..

Your so right about the rock and hard place, I do think they have damaged their reliability of word. Very bizarre case, very much so.
this might be their family dynamic..this may be the way they deal with things ,,by the seat of their pants.

I think all this from George and Cindy has been at attempt to create reasonable doubt in the mind of the public from the very beginning. They wouldn't have had any part in killing Caylee, but it wouldn't be too big of a shock to learn that they possibly could have helped Casey after the 24th.. Something's not right about the family's time line, the last day Casey and Caylee were seen leaving the home, the washing of the pants, the gas cans, and even the belief of everyone being in danger. I wish Caylee had a daddy and some paternal family who would focus on her alone. They wouldn't be doing all this.
Troubling to me is the fact they were together in their time lines from jump start. Had it not been for LE and the video, Caylee would still be missing since the 9th of Jun. Even their fliers continued to carry the date. They could have made stickers to correct it early on. Don't trust the lot of them but that's MOI.

I remember Laci's mom Sharon would just stand and shake .. her whole body would in the media reports.. Now that is a true sign of an innocent person .. she was such a lady during all that very very sad time..

oh my just realized that g and c are acting like scott's parents.. jmo any one else.. ??[/quote]

Alot of us have been saying this for awhile and agree with you.

Maybe Casey and Scott could become penpals and write to each other from their cells. Seems they have a lot in common.

this might be their family dynamic..this may be the way they deal with things ,,by the seat of their pants.
We call that winging it, and a very rough way to go through life.

Originally Posted by Chica
I'd give anything to know what was discussed at the visit today...

oh yes I would love to know like everyone else.. i would give almost anything to know.. but like lee we might not hear from gp again now.. casey prob told them all that they are making her look guilty and if she gets sent to prison its their fault.. would be like her from what i have heard.. jmo

shoot wanted to say that was cute checkda facts.. lol
:):) lol

IMO he seems to be a key player to me. he was with casey during the time line.

Even though the GP's show major concern for Caylee, I can't shake that equal concern is there for Casey, at least regarding a cover up of some sort. Everyone is sooo tight lipped about it. Something is definitely not right here. I would insist that my daughter tell the truth! I would give her a hard time! Don't see this happening in this case. Cindy is skeptical to ask Casey anything for fear of Caylee being hurt. Honestly, how long can Cindy actually belive that story. lIt's like a soap opera, almost like George is waiting to lash out at the next reporter, and Cindy is more than ready to approch the media.

i am curious ..has anyone seen an interview with tonE?

Not me! The only thing I heard was that he was texting Fox News earlier but hasn't done an actual face to face interview. I really can't blame him for that. As close as he was to the whole situation, he's probably fearing that Casey will turn around and say Zenaida is actually Tony, here I go again with the circular logic!

Even though the GP's show major concern for Caylee, I can't shake that equal concern is there for Casey, at least regarding a cover up of some sort. Everyone is sooo tight lipped about it. Something is definitely not right here. I would insist that my daughter tell the truth! I would give her a hard time! Don't see this happening in this case. Cindy is skeptical to ask Casey anything for fear of Caylee being hurt. Honestly, how long can Cindy actually belive that story. lIt's like a soap opera, almost like George is waiting to lash out at the next reporter, and Cindy is more than ready to approch the media.

exactly ..

i am curious ..has anyone seen an interview with tonE?
Media tried connecting with him immediately they were outside his apt and also once again when he\was trying to get something to eat. He wanted no parts of it, thus far.

Per the message below:

We're going to take the Board off line for about an hour to do a little work. We're trying to address the problem of searches taking a long time when there are lots of people signed on. We'll try to do this in the middle of the night some time in the next few days to minimize your inconvenience.

Is this happening now?

IMO he seems to be a key player to me. he was with casey during the time line.

Key player because he was unfortunate enough to be Casey's man? I guess anything is possible at this point but there is zero evidence that this TonE has had anything to do with this. I feel bad for the guy. Personally I think he is doing the best thing for his career by staying out of the media. I think he just got out of college and I cant imagine how this his could help his future. I firmly believe Casey acted alone. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver