Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
silver said:
Casey it looks like was a member of stumblupon.com it is a website that matches you with websites you might find interesting based on your interests.

"StumbleUpon discovers web sites based on your interests. Whether it's a web page, photo or video, our personalized recommendation engine learns what you like, and brings you more."

Wiki: internet community that allows its users to discover and rate Web pages, photos, and videos. It is a recommendation system which uses peer and social-networking principles.

Web pages are presented when the user clicks the "Stumble!" button on the browser's toolbar. StumbleUpon chooses which Web page to display based on the user's ratings of previous pages, ratings by his/her friends, and by the ratings of users with similar interests. Users can rate, or choose not to rate, any Web page with a thumbs up or thumbs down, and clicking the Stumble button resembles "channel-surfing" the Web. There is also one-click blogging built in as well.

Toolbar versions exist for Firefox, Mozilla Application Suite and Internet Explorer, but also works with some independent Mozilla-based browsers.

I just thought it interesting that on her page was information on natural holes. I think it is probably nothing, just got me thinking, if she borrowed a shovel, didn't seem to work out digging, maybe she would look for a natural hole.

Bringing this over from the last thread because when I read it I got totally creeped out. Who here has read The Lovely Bones?

I typed this up the other night, but it was about 3 a.m. so it was missed by most everyone.
It hurt me the first time I did this and it will hurt me this time. I have to put myself in the mindset of someone that killed her child or allowed her to die, something I couldn't even imagine doing.
But attempting to think like Casey (ack) I have come up with the following as far as body disposal.
1. She would move the body at night, it's too bright during the day, and someone she knows might see her car and want to talk to her on the way.
2. She wouldn't go far, no matter how well you lie, there is no way that anyone would think they can explain a body in their car if they get pulled over.
3. After the adrenaline rush of having to decide what to do with the body and the panic of having to move it, she probably would not be thinking clearly enough to bother weighing it down, if she had chosen water. She would have wanted to be rid of it. Immediately.
4. Once she got where she was going, she wouldn't have walked far on foot. I am about Casey's size and have a rather large 2 year old, he gets heavy fast when he is asleep (dead weight) so I don't think that even with the adrenaline pumping she would have been able to carry the body for long. 15-20 minutes tops.
5. She wouldn't have bothered with carefully concealing the body. Wouldn't have wanted to take make herself focus on what she was doing. (Nothing is real to Casey, that much is obvious from her demeanor.) Having to dig a hole would have made it real. She would have used a ready made hole or mine shaft, something that was already there.

Seeing as how I know nothing about FL geography, I can't even begin to speculate on where the actual location would be, but it might help narrow it down a little.

First, I was just trying to help figure out when the video was shot, based on my opinion! Not sure why it's turned into such an issue.

However, I disagree about many things here. I find it offensive to the educators that I personally know work so hard and get paid so little. I also have children on both sides of the spectrum - including a straight-A teacher-pleaser in the public school "gifted" programs" and an Autistic daughter. You should be more careful about the way you word things when you are just trying to educate others on a public forum. IMO.

Back to searching for Caylee...

Ahhhh how nice to stick up for teachers. I'm a pediatric speech pathologist (and teacher certified in three states, including Florida) and we love parents that appreciate and recognize what we do.
For the parents of early readers, are you talking about decoding skills? Reading involves the ability to decode and comprehend. Difficult for a one year old:)
Back to finding Caylee.

It sure doesn't. It's too late tonight but I wonder if there'll be a search in the morning. I'm gonna have a glass of :toastred: if anyone wants to join me. Tomorrow just might have some answers or at least some action.

:).... I believe I will have not one but 2 glasses of wine, gigi2009!

Thanks. I know there are gators in Florida (doesn't everybody?) but I didn't know just how pervasive their presence is.

So I guess this would be common knowledge to a Floridian, even someone as dimwitted as Casey, right?

Oh yes! The gators here have gotten very aggressive due to being "fed". They have acclimated themselves and can be very invasive. They have shown up in swimming pools, backyards and even busted through the screen doors and entered the house. They have learned to associate people with food. They're not walking down the street :laughbig: but they have adapted.

I think she was buried with the neighbors shovel on the 17th and dug up on the 24th with the Anthony's shovel.

I thought that too, but then I am thinking the Anthony's have a dog. And that dog would head right over to that scent even though the dog is an average dog. June 17 to July 24th is a long time and if not deep enough, the smell would be overpowering.

Average dogs can bury a bone in the ground a foot down and eventually go back and dig it up.

By the looks of the Anthony back yard, it appears that the only place without grass is where the concrete pillars were placed by the shed. I could be wrong about the area of the pillars, but I thought it was by the shed.

A some point, Caylee was in the backyard and ... she might still be there! But leaning more towards she is not.

I just think that the 24th is a red herring and that all was done by the 18th. I bet that Casey stole the gas cans because she was trying to think of a way to get rid of evidence, maybe even light the car itself on fire, but either decided to leave it for a theft story or maybe it truly broke down on her that day.

another thing that bothers me...I just don't see Casey doing all this by herself. She isn't an independent type of person, one that could think thru and take care of this "problem" all alone. She's never taken care of any problems by herself her whole life, IMO. She seemed to go from boyfriend to boyfriend and always need a guy around, in her life, and latched on to people very quickly. She wasn't a loner, that's for sure. She also seems to trust people very quickly and she's a talker. These are all not good characteristics to have if you've committed a crime.

The swampy areas here in Floriad do carry lots of smells and if Casey was there to ( I don't even know how to put this) leave Caylee's body, then she might not have had to bury her. I hope they look tomorrow.

It sure doesn't. It's too late tonight but I wonder if there'll be a search in the morning. I'm gonna have a glass of :toastred: if anyone wants to join me. Tomorrow just might have some answers or at least some action.

WOW ... I wish I could share a glass of wine with you! Oh well, just 4 more months to go!

If George is telling the truth and there was no smell of decomp on the 24th, then Casey must have moved the body after that date. What did Casey do with the shovel on the 17th. This is bizarre. She may have put Caylee in three different locations.

The 24th of June is bizarre. Too much happened on just that one day alone!

another thing that bothers me...I just don't see Casey doing all this by herself. She isn't an independent type of person, one that could think thru and take care of this "problem" all alone. She's never taken care of any problems by herself her whole life, IMO. She seemed to go from boyfriend to boyfriend and always need a guy around, in her life, and latched on to people very quickly. She wasn't a loner, that's for sure.

I honestly don't think Casey did this by herself...............

I just think that the 24th is a red herring and that all was done by the 18th. I bet that Casey stole the gas cans because she was trying to think of a way to get rid of evidence, maybe even light the car itself on fire, but either decided to leave it for a theft story or maybe it truly broke down on her that day.

I totally agree about the 24th. I think that shovel was to open the shed and the cans left on 17th (they now say the shovel and backing in were seperate days).

Greta's show for tonight states "bombshell evidence into the accident theory. Here is the link....

http://www.foxnews.com/fnctv/index.html

scroll down to 10:00 PM

Patty I forgot about the dogs, but I can't get past the cadavers hitting in the back yard. Where the pavers no under the play house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState