Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #93

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the Anthony family, so I have no idea if they are all wonderful people or not. I see them in public words and actions, and I can only address that. I have a lot of sympathy for them -- they must be near the breaking point. They are parents and apparently love their child Casey. I understand their need to try to support her. They love their grandchild, and I understand their need to be distraught about her absence and even in denial. I'm one of the people who hasn't been persuaded they were complicit in any crime before the fact. But I think people are entitled to criticize their actions since, especially when they seem to be obstructive of the investigation into the whereabouts of Caylee. That should be paramount and there is a time when fantasy has to give way.

As to Casey, I don't need to judge her based on partying and theft, five minutes in court, or in her jail house phone calls. I judge based on the fact that her child was by her own admission, accepting it as true for the sake of argument, missing for 31 days and she never notified authorities or did anything about it. She was forced to admit it only when actions by her mother required it. CA's story is fantastical and lacking in credibility. She is free at any time, if her child is really just missing, to voluntarily forego protecting her own legal interests and start putting her child first. Her way hasn't worked after all this time to rescue Caylee. Time to move to Plan B, in the hands of LE professionals. It's all I need to know.

Okay, asking again. Someone has to know the answer to this.

QUESTION: This is in regards to the flurry of phone calls she made to her parents around the time of Caylee's disappearance. Was it ever stated from cell phone records where she was when she was making these calls?

It wouldn't seem like it would take the cell phone co long to figure out where she was when she made these calls............... To me, this is a very important piece of information.

No they have never stated where she was pinging from. I'm sure law enforcement knows.

Isn't it possible she sent Caylee away with someone she trusts for safekeeping, stole all the money to cover their costs of hiding out? It might explain why she was near the airport and she might have gone off alone to cry out in the remote area afterwards.
I refuse to believe,without some damning evidence, that Casey could have hurt Caylee.

A lot of us have been trying to confirm the $45,000 that was mentioned out in cyber-world and most of us heard it on Nancy Grace.

I went back this morning looking for the $45.000.00 and I found it! In the July 25, 2008 Nancy Grace transcript, http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/25/ng.01.html,

Here is how the $45,000.00 came about.

Nancy To Mark Williams at WNDB Newstalk 1150 -- Mark, if she were using her mother`s credit card, couldn`t they determine where she had been, when she had been there, and whether anyone had seen the little girl with her?

MARK WILLIAMS, NEWS DIRECTOR, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: Of course. I mean, if she went on the shopping spree and ran up the $45,000, they ought to be able to trace through that banking company where she spent that money, what state she was in.

It almost looks like "Mark Williams" pulled this figure out of thin air and Nancy ran with it on her next show as well as other media etc.

When I look at the date of July 25, 2008, there was no way LE even investigated credit card charges etc. IMO! :)

Thanks Patty :blowkiss: I am all too familiar with NG info. She claimed on Larry King that Laci Peterson was found in her pj's. I was trying to figure out what she could've spent that kind of money on.

Clint House says that Casey was bubbly and goofy and she was happy and cooking and cleaning around their apartment and they assumed caylee was with the grandmother because Casey would say things like "Oh my mo is taking her here and there.."

That rips at my heart. She was ahppy and goofy and cookin and cleaning while her child either was in the hands of someone dangerous or lying in a field somewhere byt her mother's hand. If this woman ends up being the evil monster I believe she is, I really hope every moment of her remaining life is filled with pain and torture.

I just don't understand, everyday this case is just too much. when one of my children is SICK I walk around the house sad and distraught until they feel better. This woman was able to be happy when the worse thing has happened, losing her baby.

that concerned me too. i'm sure they have an illogical explanation for it but it makes no sense to me. fly as in angel....or fly as in airplane....either way i don't need any help at this point in being confused and it's just more confusion. maybe that is their point :nuts:

Did it say FLY HOME ANGEL? Odd

I guess George & Cindy will just have "eat" that loss or they/bank will have to prosecute her! Man, that sure is a chunk to eat?

And couldn't they be bailing her out right now with $50K? So who's really to blame for them not having the money? Hmmm? :behindbar

Isn't it possible she sent Caylee away with someone she trusts for safekeeping, stole all the money to cover their costs of hiding out? It might explain why she was near the airport and she might have gone off alone to cry out in the remote area afterwards.
I refuse to believe,without some damning evidence, that Casey could have hurt Caylee.

What logical reason would Casey have in doing this? I do not see George, Cindy or Lee harming that child, and obviously, not Casey either. So who would she be sending Caylee off with and why?

Well --- Caseys comments about "I feel it in my gut" "shes still ok" "mom would understand the feeling"

My children arent with me? I dont know where they are? Who they're with? If they're being harmed? Or worse...dead? Im sorry but I definetly dont "feel in my gut that they're "Ok" " And any other MOM ---- I say mom because anyone can be a mother - it takes love to be MOM --- is not going to feel their child is "ok"
Right! My child would not be "OK" if I didn't know where she was! She could be in a horrific situation with a pedophile, hungry, sobbing for me every night, cold, scared, hurt, or whatever my mind could conjure up that I would have to be living with every second she was gone.

I just went back and refreshed myself on the 911 call, the calls Stacey initially had when she was first locked up and the affidavit from the detective.

Whatever happened with that call to Tony?

Whatever happened with that investigation of ZG in the clubs?

Looking at the details again I see the Tony, Tony thing as well as the clubbing in a whole new light and see the comparisons to Susan Smith as very valid. While we're at it lets not forget Diane Downs.:mad:

What logical reason would Casey have in doing this? I do not see George, Cindy or Lee harming that child, and obviously, not Casey either. So who would she be sending Caylee off with and why?
Have you SEEN their tempers?! :waitasec:

Regarding the cell phone pings near the airport:

We know Amy went to Puerto Rico on vacation. Casey was using Amy's car while she was gone.

Any chance Casey was dropping Amy at the airport for her outbound flight?

Amy and TonE both were gone in July.

If this is true, she got over it pretty quick. And what would her daughter need safekeeping from? I'm just not seeing it. Casey has the calvary, the FBI, OCSO, and any other resource that would be needed for a rescue, at her disposal right now. And yet she doesn't take advantage of that. Because there is no rescue needed for Caylee, IMO.

Here are some questions for you:

1. Safekeeping from who and what?
2. If that were true then why is she sitting in jail?
3. Why hasn't anyone come forward to say they have her?
4. Wouldn't Casey tell LE the truth so as not to risk being accused of her daughter's murder?
5. Why lied about your place of work and go so far as to enter the building and pretend to walk to your office, then laugh and say you made it up?
6. Why wait 31 days to be reunited with your daughter, what are you doing running around town, to clubs bbqs and posting on myspace when your daughter is being kept somewhere?
7. Why tell your family that Caylee is in danger if you sent her somewhere for SAFEKEEPING?
8. Why make up kidnappers?

WHY? WHY?

I respect the opinion of others especially new members and also I understand the need for hope, but common sense says this is not a possible theory.

Thanks Patty :blowkiss: I am all too familiar with NG info. She claimed on Larry King that Laci Peterson was found in her pj's. I was trying to figure out what she could've spent that kind of money on.

Does it really make that much of a difference? She fraudently utilized her mothers credit card (aka) credit card fraud. The amount ran up would determine whether or not it would be classified in a higher charge for paper/booking purpose. I doubt either Mommie or Amy will sign complaints or even follow thru with these charges. Now the Credit Card company, that may be a different story. Also depends on what the fraud investigators decide to do.

I agree, Suzi. This isn't a rescue operation. It is recovery. She doesn't want Caylee recovered as it will incriminate her.

And couldn't they be bailing her out right now with $50K? So who's really to blame for them not having the money? Hmmm? :behindbar

Yeah wouldn't that just be sweet :woohoo:if that was what they were short on bailing her out (don't think it is though)! A form of justice....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eddie01134