Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the reasoning behind the video / meeting with Casey and her parents not being released probably has to do with some sort of a confession or implication. That's the only reason I can think of why LE would not release it.

As far as the speculation that her attorney would argue for a change of venue if the video/audio is released I think that is a moot point because he will likely do it anyway at this point as he has few cards to play for his client.

Ok. So what does releasing it to the public do in terms of the confession or implication? Dilute it? I just can't figure out what effect you are thinking of...

Who else is banging their head on their computer as they shake their head from side to side????

They aren't being released because they are being used as leverage with the Anthony family, imo. I don't believe they contain anything earth shattering which would implicate anyone or give hint at any confession.

Ok. Leverage in what way? Can you please give me an example of what you mean/how it could affect things?

If this is true, then LE is likely preparing formal homicide charges. They don't want her to be released under any circumstances.

One must ask why are they footing the bond ??? What do they have to gain by doing this?

The bonds people are clearly looking for press (world famous), and the spokesperson is an author. Probably a package deal negotiation.

Leonard Padilla and his nephew, Tony Padilla, said they will post a $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony, the mother of Caylee, who has been missing since mid-June.
Padillas sent an e-mail to Local 6 News, announcing the move.

The e-mail stated:

"On Sunday, August 17, World Famous Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and his nephew Tony Padilla, owner of Tony Padilla Bail Bonds of Sacramento, CA., will be traveling to Orlando with two of Leonard Padilla's associates. Tony Padilla will be posting a $500,000.00 bond for the release of Casey Anthony."

FULL STORY:http://www.local6.com/news/17202414/detail.html

HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THIS PERSON OR KNOW IF THIS IS CREDIBLE????
I started a thread with your post

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69050

WOW!!!:eek: What a terrible thing to do just for some publicity... They can't really think she is innocent??!!??
Extremely nervous about this if it does go down!
:shocked2::sheesh::iamashamed0005:

Larry Garrison is the pres of Silvercreek productions IIRC Ramseys.

Yes, I've heard of him.

He is frequently in the local news in Sacramento, CA. My impression of him is that he is something of a character, but that he is a legitimate bounty hunter. I just looked at 2 of our local news websites and there is no mention of this.

If this is true, then LE is likely preparing formal homicide charges. They don't want her to be released under any circumstances.

One must ask why are they footing the bond ??? What do they have to gain by doing this?

...publicity??? some folks think any publicity is good publicity...???

Thanks d...'preciate that bunches

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039126&version=1&locale=EN-US

Cindy DOES say that Casey went to work for Universal 'after graduation." The proscecutor asks "graduation from high school?" and Cindy replies "yes."

So why do we keep calling Casey a drop-out?
I ask because I don't recall info being provided that she DID in fact drop out of high school. I very well could have missed that. I'm just curious to know if this girl actually DID drop out of high school and told her parents that she graduated.
i keep reading casey was 1/2 credit short at graduation. the schools around where i live allow u to walk the line still. i guess they assume if ur that close to graduating that u will make it up

More $$? Family spokesperson, who can hang out with Casey after she gets sprung from the slammer. I really hope they do hide her, so we don't have to see her in diva mode, pretending to be distraught over her lost child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member