Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #94

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the same local6 article:

Family Appoints Spokesman

Also on Friday, the family of Caylee Anthony appointed a spokesman known for his work on other high-profile cases.

Ok. Leverage in what way? Can you please give me an example of what you mean/how it could affect things?
They went to court to uphold the right to release the video conference call between Lee and Casey. After they won that right, they didn't release it. This says they did it only to prove a point to Baez and the Anthony's. They have not released any since then, but we also know several of those meetings did not take place anyway because of the threat of LE releasing them supposedly. This is the leverage to control the family from both sides (Casey and the rest). They might say, "OK...we won't release this if you will do this for us...". Such as getting George to shut up about people being watched etc.

This isn't a missing child investigation...this is a circus. Does it look to anyone besides me as though Caylee is being "lost" all over again????

Who in their God forsaken mind would dump that kind of money to get her out of jail :furious:
Money ...hate to say this but alot of money can be made on a book deal,movie this case is getting alot of attention...which makes me sad that profit can be made off this case

WOW!!!:eek: What a terrible thing to do just for some publicity... They can't really think she is innocent??!!??
Extremely nervous about this if it does go down!
:shocked2::sheesh::iamashamed0005:

Ditto. Also, in the bounty hunter story, I saw this quote that struck me:

"I'm not going to beat up on anybody because it's a very tragic situation (but) we need her cooperation," Beary said.

The fact that he's saying it's a very tragic situation speaks volumes to me.

Can prosecutors make a motion to increase bond?

Not for these charges, that wouldn't be reasonable, bond is hal a mil, unless you come up with that and then we will raise it. They would have to have additional charges and check forgery isn't going to be reasonable to hold her. They have conditions on the bond release though, electronic bracelet etc....

Hopefully this is a publicity stunt or they are ready to proceed with a charge.

Poor guys are going to lose their money, they wont get that back when she is declared guilty.

Bail has nothing to do with guilt or innocence. They will only lose their money if she skips.
Lanie

They went to court to uphold the right to release the video conference call between Lee and Casey. After they won that right, they didn't release it. This says they did it only to prove a point to Baez and the Anthony's. They have not released any since then, but we also know several of those meetings did not take place anyway because of the threat of LE releasing them supposedly. This is the leverage to control the family from both sides (Casey and the rest). They might say, "OK...we won't release this if you will do this for us...". Such as getting George to shut up about people being watched etc.
IMO they released the tapes and phone calls to let the public know what a nut case Casey is ... Now the family and Baez want them stopped because it is swaying the public opinion of her ...and wink,wink not to release any information to the kidnappers

and I do remember Casey saying in one of the earlier taped jail calls, she says something about ......."them trying to pin this on me."

Is there any connection between the bond posting Padillo and Detective Padillo with the Orlando Sheriff's department who was investigating this case??

I caught that too, but don't know the answer....anyone?

Remember, OCSD said "If you don't hear it from us, it's not true."

Maybe this is a smoke screen to throw Casey off.

Maybe this stuff hits the media during Casey's mid-afternoon TV watching time.

Maybe LE is watching her reactions to all of this.

But I thot they only had to come up wit $50,000 (10% of the total)????

They have to come up with that to get her released...If she doesn't show up for the trial, they have to pay the remainder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth