Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing I can't get around is GP - driving that car home and cleaning it out with that smell. He comes across as a passionate, emotional man. HOW - HOW - HOW did he NOT KNOW that when he got in that car at the impound lot and smelled that smell that something hadn't happened to BOTH HIS GIRLS? He should have called 911 right then and there. People get carjacked every day and end up dead and no one knows until the stolen car gets towed.

What a good point! I hadn't thought of that. Why no stories about the terrible suspense when they opened up the trunk from which the death odor emanated? What about when they peeked into the garbage bag with the "pizza" not knowing what they'd find inside? That makes me more suspicious than ever that they (or at least he) knew something prior to picking up that car.

:eek::eek:

I was out for a while tonight and have just this minute finished watching the end of Nancy Grace. She very sadly stated, while showing different pictures of Caylee, that "From a source deep inside the OCSO, Caylee Anthony is dead."

Did anyone else catch this part? It was after the salute to the fallen soldier. Did anyone tape Nancy Grace? Am I going nuts or waht?

If this has been discussed, please forgive me. I am just now catching up.

What a good point! I hadn't thought of that. Why no stories about the terrible suspense when they opened up the trunk from which the death odor emanated? What about when they peeked into the garbage bag with the "pizza" not knowing what they'd find inside? That makes me more suspicious than ever that they (or at least he) knew something prior to picking up that car.[/QUOT

This has haunted me since the first time I heard it. That, and Cindy's comment about maggots. There has been considerable discussion about George's whereabouts while Cindy was making the 911 calls, remember how he walked in on them and she told him that Caylee was missing? Was he out washing the car?
I believe these people have been warned and re-warned about their involvement in this whole tragedy, which is why they keep ratcheting up the level of confusion.

I'm sorry- where is the info about her convincing Amy that she hid her money in her sleep? Eeeuu.
Just caught my attention that on foxorlando's Caylee site, Cindy's story, from July 21, titled Granma Says Mom Knows Who has Caylee, is now unavailable. It's the only one in a slew of posts that is gone. .. interesting.

Amy posted it, I believe on her Myspace. Amy also posted that she believed Casey thinking she was a trusted friend, but now knows it was a lie because her bank account had been cleaned out while she was on her trip. I think it was the same day that Cindy contacted her.

I was out for a while tonight and have just this minute finished watching the end of Nancy Grace. She very sadly stated, while showing different pictures of Caylee, that "From a source deep inside the OCSO, Caylee Anthony is dead."

Did anyone else catch this part? It was after the salute to the fallen soldier. Did anyone tape Nancy Grace? Am I going nuts or waht?

No. I saw it too. I'm looking forward to the transcript to see if we heard what we think we heard.

No - its ok and yes that has been stated but not verified. They have been saying that for a few days now.

Pretty creepy, huh? I have never gotten over that, either.
My daughter also thinks the gas can story is some kind of set-up. They won't even file charges on the supposed thousands of dollars of stolen money, but make a report on 2 gallons of gas?

I agree...it's just way too strange...

There is also a "source within LE" that says that the area around the airport was being searched because of cell phone pings, which we all know is not true. Consider the source of the info. NG changes her story and refuses to make apologies for the false info that she gives out. SHe just covers it with another story stating exactly the opposite of what she said the previous night.

The maggots. That's something else. We know that maggots won't go to old pizza. They have never verified if there were any maggots at all. LE did check that garbage bag and if there were - then they got them. Maggots can hold alot of forensic evidence - that is IF there were any.

I don't think Casey did this alone....Caylee might have died accidently....and Casey had help covering it up. There is a reason that Caylee wasn't reported missing for 31 days. And, it looks like it has worked out perfectly.

Nobody is looking for Caylee. LE has said they can't do anything until Casey tells them where she left Caylee. George and Cindy have created confusion and distractions and made Casey the victim. Coming up with the phantom nanny took some planning....Sawgrass apts......and it has worked to cause doubt and confusion.

IMO, this was all planned.

And don't forget that load of laundry Cindy had to do before going out and tracking down Casey to find out where Caylee is. This whole story has stunk from the get go. JMO

No. I saw it too. I'm looking forward to the transcript to see if we heard what we think we heard.

Thank you, Steadfast. I was like :confused:. I thought I knew what I had heard, tho.

Maybe the DNA came back. Was it just today that Cindy Anthony had her vehicle driven to the back of the building so that she could come out without being noticed? She had met with LE, I think. I have to wonder if LE may have given her bad news? That would not make sense, tho, because the family spokesman ( goofy Garrison ) was on the show and he thinks Caylee is alive.

I am thinking the DNA has come back. If it has, then Ms. Casey is not going anywhere on Monday.

No - its ok and yes that has been stated but not verified. They have been saying that for a few days now.

Thank you, Swag1959. I had not heard that before tonight. I kind of believe Nancy on this one, tho.

I do not like Nancy interrupting everyone, and she is very annoying at times, but when she started her show years ago, she was great, IMO. Her heart is still in the right place, but she needs some finetuning, IMO.

That is so telling, that she would try or could convince someone like that. Man.
I agree that she is clever. Have you read the Benavides Corp. and Fusian background info posted here? All the knarly cyber stuff they seem to be involved with? And the ties to the Never Lose Hope Foundation? I find it presents some very disturbing possibilites.

I am thinking the DNA has come back. If it has, then Ms. Casey is not going anywhere on Monday.

Respectfully snipped.
I think the DNA has been back for awhile and showed nothing incriminating, thus the extra more extensive testing the LE has requested. I will be highly surprised if she stays in jail. Although I am hoping that this forced LE to show their hand.

I think they've had those tests for some time now - problem is they either 1) came back inconclusive or 2) came back to someone else all together. They (LE) wouldn't call just cindy in - they both would have gone and usually LE goes to the house so the grieving family doesn't have to drive home. I though it was strange that just Cindy was there today as well - and hiding her car and all. She was the one that made the 911 call - was that a BIG HUGE OPPS? Did George tell her to "oh just go ahead and wash those pants"? My opinion for a long time was that all of them were involved but the past couple of days I've been leaning to more of just George and Casey.

I hope this bounty hunter dude can really put the screws to all of them. It will be interesting to watch the GP's when Casey does get out.

The maggots. That's something else. We know that maggots won't go to old pizza. They have never verified if there were any maggots at all. LE did check that garbage bag and if there were - then they got them. Maggots can hold alot of forensic evidence - that is IF there were any.

LE did get that garbage bag, the "pizza and maggots" one? Are you sure? I hope they did.

LE did get that garbage bag, the "pizza and maggots" one? Are you sure? I hope they did.
Yea that's what I thought I heard - I remember something about George telling them about it and they went and looked in the garbage can - something about them dumping it out - IDK. Oh that's right - remember in the charging affidavit - George pulled LE aside the night of the 911 calls and told them he thought Casey was holding back info? Wow - forgot about that - was she really being set up for all this? JMO

There is also a "source within LE" that says that the area around the airport was being searched because of cell phone pings, which we all know is not true. Consider the source of the info. NG changes her story and refuses to make apologies for the false info that she gives out. SHe just covers it with another story stating exactly the opposite of what she said the previous night.

Thank you, not_my_kids. I highly respect your opinion, but I do think there is something to these pings.

NG has never put it quite the way she did at the end of this show, and I do believe her on this one.

***Believe me, I know that sometimes her info is not correct, tho. Just like the $45,000.00 credit card info. I think she was confusing this with the Nancy Cooper case and it was the same night Nancy Cooper case was discussed as well as Caylee. That amount has stuck and never been corrected. I do not think the Anthony's have that kind of credit card with that amount of credit.

:)

Hoping to not offend anyone, but I need to ask a really stupid question...
Was this supposed pizza Dominos or DoGiorno? Pizza from a parlor would not make a stench but uncooked rotting DiGiorno would make quite the stink. I know this personally. You don't want to know how I know. :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg