Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly that is true. Another thing is I have always thought there are more people involved in this. Maybe Baez knows too - that's why he called this guy - without GP's knowledge. Remember that letter Casey was supposed to have written him? Maybe it does exist. hhhhhmmmm.......[/quote]

The way this case has gone, that wouldn't surprise me.....

All he is getting out of this is $50k at the moment. The TV coverage is nothing - he has his own show. He could have made a whole lot more going after some bada$$ for the bounty and the show. No - I don't think it's about the money with this guy. Sorry. I just don't. And I don't think he is silly - We'll just have to agree to disagree on this - sorry.

I'm sure this will help boost his own show.....hence...more $$$

Excellent Op Ed on the Caylee Anthony Case:

snip/

The child has already been done away with. The charade needs to stop.

While Granny once feared for the worse, she and grandpa are now wearing Caylee T-shirts, collecting money and driving a decorated vehicle pulling a trailer with signage asking for help in finding the little girl.

This Grandma recalls to me the mother of Damian "Football" Williams, who was captured on news cameras during the 1992 riots in Watts beating truck driver Reginald Denny. She later claimed her son had done no wrong.

Is there a special kind of parental or family denial that, in the case of Williams, the mom couldn't see the camera images, and in the Caylee case, Grandma isn't willing to follow her initial gut feeling based on reasonable clues?

The public knows Casey is lying about what's happened to Caylee and I suspect others might join me in saying Grandma needs to get real!

snip/

Read the rest at: http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/opinions/ci_10218821

$$$ is the motivator here, don't be fooled by this silly man...

I believe in him. It does help that he is a real down to earth person instead of all the overblown cartoonish characters we have seen in this drama so far. I respectfully disagree.

I believe in him. It does help that he is a real down to earth person instead of all the overblown cartoonish characters we have seen in this drama so far. I respectfully disagree.

And that's good.....just friendly debate, no harm.....
But I'm not sure that he's NOT an overblown cartoonish character.... :waitasec:

I'm just not convinced that Caylee is gone. Casey is not smart - not by a long shot. If she had to dispose of a body - it would have been found by now. I truly believe that. I don't see her digging anything. Throwing her in water - well maybe - but it takes some strength to thrown a "bundle" like that out in the water from a bank. Dumpster - that's more likely but still takes some heaving to get it up and over the edge - and some dumpsters are pretty high. Now - IF someone else was to do the disposing - like someone who's been in LE and has knowledge of where and where not - that's a whole 'nother story.

I'm not much bigger than Casey and I can toss youngins in the air and swing them around.....even lift em up on my shoulders.....I think she could've done it, and done it alone

And that's good.....just friendly debate, no harm.....
But I'm not sure that he's NOT an overblown cartoonish character.... :waitasec:

And he might turn out to be a jack-butt. If he shows that he is, my beliefs about him will change. As weird as this case is, I am willing to believe anything given that there is solid proof.

I am sorry, I can be a bit defensive, I have been jumped on in the past.
Just because I don't agree doesn't mean I don't respect your opinion. There are so many different ideas about this case that someone has to be right.

I think Casey is very smart. She fooled fake grandparents and a daddy for over a year. She has her parents believing every word, every job, for over 3 years despite repeats of lies and betrayal. Casey convinced Amy that she actually hid her money in her sleep. Casey even had fake number in an address book. I believe Casey would plan and dig a grave. Something happened with the car though and must have been a big mistake. The girl is very smart, no alcoholic, and not on drugs in my opinion.

IN MY OPINION: I don't think Casey thought of running because in Casey's world, everyone believes her...so why wouldn't she think LE or GPs would be any different? I think she thought LE would go running off chasing the fictitious Ms. Gonzales and that would be that. She'd run the investigation and play the victim, get the sympathy and all the attention that goes with it. Casey is used to getting what Casey wants. She wanted money, she stole it. She wanted to party, she did. She used Caylee to manipulate her parents for a place to stay, phone, car, money, etc. Nothing is more important to Casey than Casey. If the world doesn't revolve around her, she'll find a way to damn sure make it revolve around her. She'll never tell the truth about what happened to Caylee as long as she is getting the attention she is getting because that is what she lives for...attention. I also think there is more going on in that family than we'll ever know...it's like Casey holds some sort of leverage over the GPs somehow. I can see the GPs standing by their daughter, but let's get real...how can they not suspect that she had something to do with their Granddaughter's disappearance???? Especially George being an ex-homicide detective!

I think Casey is very smart. She fooled fake grandparents and a daddy for over a year. She has her parents believing every word, every job, for over 3 years despite repeats of lies and betrayal. Casey convinced Amy that she actually hid her money in her sleep. Casey even had fake number in an address book. I believe Casey would plan and dig a grave. Something happened with the car though and must have been a big mistake. The girl is very smart, no alcoholic, and not on drugs in my opinion.
I agree about the drugs - not addicted at least - prob recreational on the weekends tho. Thing I can't get around is GP - driving that car home and cleaning it out with that smell. He comes across as a passionate, emotional man. HOW - HOW - HOW did he NOT KNOW that when he got in that car at the impound lot and smelled that smell that something hadn't happened to BOTH HIS GIRLS? He should have called 911 right then and there. People get carjacked every day and end up dead and no one knows until the stolen car gets towed. Look at that poor woman and her daughter down here at the Boca Mall. Even though they were found IN the car - still. HOW HOW HOW did he not know something bad could have happened to both of them? I just can't get around that.

I'm sorry- where is the info about her convincing Amy that she hid her money in her sleep? Eeeuu.
Just caught my attention that on foxorlando's Caylee site, Cindy's story, from July 21, titled Granma Says Mom Knows Who has Caylee, is now unavailable. It's the only one in a slew of posts that is gone. .. interesting.

He comes across as a passionate, emotional man. HOW - HOW - HOW did he NOT KNOW that when he got in that car at the impound lot and smelled that smell that something hadn't happened to BOTH HIS GIRLS? He should have called 911 right then and there. People get carjacked every day and end up dead and no one knows until the stolen car gets towed. Look at that poor woman and her daughter down here at the Boca Mall. Even though they were found IN the car - still. HOW HOW HOW did he not know something bad could have happened to both of them? I just can't get around that.
Because he knew already and had tried to clean out the car with the cleaning fluid he mentioned? :waitasec:

I agree about the drugs - not addicted at least - prob recreational on the weekends tho. Thing I can't get around is GP - driving that car home and cleaning it out with that smell. He comes across as a passionate, emotional man. HOW - HOW - HOW did he NOT KNOW that when he got in that car at the impound lot and smelled that smell that something hadn't happened to BOTH HIS GIRLS? He should have called 911 right then and there. People get carjacked every day and end up dead and no one knows until the stolen car gets towed. Look at that poor woman and her daughter down here at the Boca Mall. Even though they were found IN the car - still. HOW HOW HOW did he not know something bad could have happened to both of them? I just can't get around that.

Pretty creepy, huh? I have never gotten over that, either.
My daughter also thinks the gas can story is some kind of set-up. They won't even file charges on the supposed thousands of dollars of stolen money, but make a report on 2 gallons of gas?

Because he knew already and had tried to clean out the car with the cleaning fluid he mentioned? :waitasec:
AHH - so maybe the other day - the second day he talked about the kidnappers being watched - he said "even I'm being watched" - little truth mixed in with the "mistruths"? JMO

Casey could have used Amy's car while Amy was away...does anyone know when Amy was gone (what dates)?

Amy was in PR from 7/8 thru 7/15

Pretty creepy, huh? I have never gotten over that, either.
My daughter also thinks the gas can story is some kind of set-up. They won't even file charges on the supposed thousands of dollars of stolen money, but make a report on 2 gallons of gas?

What gets me is seeing that there are 3 civil actions involving George since 2003, all involving monetary institutions, it seems like the theft of that much money is something they would report. I am amazed they haven't filed for bankruptcy yet.

Do you think he knew on the 24th? Or did he go check the car when she abandoned it, discovered the stench and left it there waiting for it to get towed, trying to come up with a plan? After all, Casey did tell Tony that her Dad was going to pick up the car, and told Cindy that she was surprised she hadn't seen it in the parking lot as she drove by it each day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy