Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting! I too think it's kind of coincidental they show up simultaneously, especially after a month has already gone by after Casey's arrest and numerous interviews by her parents with the media. I'm not really surprised by the spokesman though since we might have been given a clue he was coming when George & Cindy blew up at the media when visiting Casey at the jail this week.

Maybe they were a two-for-one special in the bargain bin

Is it confirmed that Geraldo will discuss this case tonight?

I looked on my dtv guide and don't see Geraldo on for tonight.. just alot of politics shows... very odd to preempt his show ... jmo

This so cool! If you don't post for a while, you automatically "drop out". I love this board.

Anyway, sorry, I was absent for a while. My grand daughter (who turned 3 yesterday) called me.

Okay, going to eat some dinner. Type to everyone later!

Sorry, I haven't followed this case as extensively as you all, so I don't have any concrete facts to add. But this case has strongly reminded me of Duckett from the very beginning. And nothing since has changed my opinion.

IMO, if she gets out the same thing will happen here as happened in Duckett. If Casey is ever forced to realize that no one believes her, she will kill herself before she gives up where Caylee is. If she gets out of jail, that will give her the opportunity to do so. And her parents should realize that. If that were my kid, God willing it never will be, but if that were my kid and I loved her I wouldn't want her released.

Sorry, I haven't followed this case as extensively as you all, so I don't have any concrete facts to add. But this case has strongly reminded me of Duckett from the very beginning. And nothing since has changed my opinion.

IMO, if she gets out the same thing will happen here as happened in Duckett. If Casey is ever forced to realize that no one believes her, she will kill herself before she gives up where Caylee is. If she gets out of jail, that will give her the opportunity to do so. And her parents should realize that. If that were my kid, God willing it never will be, but if that were my kid and I loved her I wouldn't want her released.

I don't think her parents are even considering that possibility. I think they TRULY believe that when she gets out, she's going to answer all their questions and find Caylee .

I looked on my dtv guide and don't see Geraldo on for tonight.. just alot of politics shows... very odd to preempt his show ... jmo
Oh, you reminded me. I just looked and it's the Obama/McCain night with Rick Warren. :doh: Well, hopefully tomorrow he'll be on!

I got a very helpful PM from another sleuther. You go to User CP, scroll down, and on the right hand column, select "edit ignore list", then type in the offender's screen name.

Thank you, sleuther, and I hope you do not mind me not crediting you. I leave it to you to "out" yourself as the one who taught me how to do this, because it isn't my place to do that without your permission.

So did I and thank them also. that was nice and thoughtful.. also feel the same as housemouse..

I got a very helpful PM from another sleuther. You go to User CP, scroll down, and on the right hand column, select "edit ignore list", then type in the offender's screen name.

Thank you, sleuther, and I hope you do not mind me not crediting you. I leave it to you to "out" yourself as the one who taught me how to do this, because it isn't my place to do that without your permission.

They did the same for me and I give them many thanks.

I agree with you the two cases seem similar, and I think the children were in the way of the lifestyle the mothers' wanted, but I don't see Casey as depressed or suicidal. I think she'll stick by this "nanny abduction" story and make LE prove otherwise. MOO, of course.

My husband is going to pre-empt the TV tonight, because he wants to watch the Obama/McCain yap-fest.

I will watch with him, because it matters to him that we share certain cultural events. So, after it is over, I will be back.

When you have been married for 42 years, you do tend to nurture one another's interests. He asks how all of you are doing every day in figuring out this crime, and watches every Nancy Grace show (even though he dislikes her intensely), and watches Greta, in case I fall asleep!

Hi everyone, was reading on IS about the backpacks and they were quoting you guys as getting it first.....anything new about them?

With the two presidential candidates being more or less on stage together for the first time at Saddleback Church doing this forum thing with Rick Warren tonight I think most of the cable news channels are covering that.

So the best bet for Geraldo may be tomorrow.

Hi everyone, was reading on IS about the backpacks and they were quoting you guys as getting it first.....anything new about them?

I think there's a thread about the backpacks, I'll see if I can find it...

Pizmex, I think I am going to put you on "ignore", if I can figure out how.

I have reported PixMex most antagonistic Sunday posts, this is not what we are here for, guessing I am not the only one.

Been gone several hours and trying to catch up.
Padilla was IN contact with Baez, but the other person is a media person. Like someone Greta is familiar with.
The hotel?....it was also mentioned (not read) that Padilla might keep her away in a house or motel.
Wish I could give a source, but as all of us are aware, there has just been such a blitz of information over this guy it is hard to keep track.
k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members