Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #96

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the fight the neighbor overheard on Father's Day is any indication of what goes on in that house, I can't imagine Casey wanting to be released or Cindy/George wanting her home! :princess:

I think that Casey ruled the roost,I can't imagine talking to my mother or father like that. And Cindy calling her sweetheart on the 911 call after finding out that Caylee had been kidnapped.

I went around about this last night. I agree with you.
The rebutt is that they were treating it as a missing persons case. If that is true then Cindy washing the pants was clearly not a problem, because the overall investigation was about a missing girl not a murdered girl.

I mean it has been explained here ad nauseum that a decomp smell is something none of us will ever forget and it is distinct. So if the police thought the smell was so bad and they had been told by Cindy herself that it smelled of decomp, why didn;t they act on that?
IMO, it is because it just wasn't their mo and the odor was not enough to pique their investigative skills.

Either the stench was important or it wasn't. I think if it really was a decomp smell then LE really blew it by not asking George and Cindy if they could take the car and look for clues.

Something stinks about the stink.

We cannot have it both ways. We cannot be mad at Cindy for washing pants without being mad at LE for not searching the car.
If the pants were evidence, then the car was evidence.

IMO No one cared about the car or the pants on 7/15.

If the smell was in the trunk and only evident when it was opened, would that make a difference in how we look at this?

I think that Casey ruled the roost,I can't imagine talking to my mother or father like that. And Cindy calling her sweetheart on the 911 call after finding out that Caylee had been kidnapped.
Some family dynamics go beyond all understanding!

If the smell was in the trunk and only evident when it was opened, would that make a difference in how we look at this?
But..I believe George said the smell was so bad INSIDE the car, while he was driving it home from impound, that he had to roll down the windows.

I thought Padilla said he was contacted by a person in NYC and that is how he became aware of the case. I wonder if this person in NYC is putting uo the $50,000 and who this person is ?

Padilla said the NYC person put him in contact with Baez. Padilla's nephew, Tony Padilla, is a bail bondsman and he is putting up the 50K. (But, like I said before, I think he got some investors who are looking for a piece of the pie).
It's really sad that this has become so "commercialized" (for lack of a better word). There has never been a missing child case like this!

My husband is going to pre-empt the TV tonight, because he wants to watch the Obama/McCain yap-fest.

I will watch with him, because it matters to him that we share certain cultural events. So, after it is over, I will be back.

When you have been married for 42 years, you do tend to nurture one another's interests. He asks how all of you are doing every day in figuring out this crime, and watches every Nancy Grace show (even though he dislikes her intensely), and watches Greta, in case I fall asleep!

42 years? I think I may have just gotten the best marital advice around. Looking forward to hearing from you after the "yap fest"

when I hear the the family's voices when talking to Casey, I picture a whipped puppy cowering and blinking. It's like they are so careful not to set her off!

Panthera- "there is nothing to see here" the drama happens Monday, when most of us have commitments, LOL..
I know!! I can't follow the updates when I'm at work. :( I was hoping to hear his reaction to the bounty hunter & the spokesman though. Oh well!

A 1998 Pontiac Sunbird appears to be a coupe, but in reality it is a hatchback.

Since there is not a solid barrier between the trunk the interior of the car any strong odor inside the trunk would permeate the inside of the car.

But..I believe George said the smell was so bad INSIDE the car, while he was driving it home from impound, that he had to roll down the windows.
I'm not going to try this experiment, nor can I since I have a SUV, but wouldn't it be possible after the vehicle had been at the impound for 2 wks. for the odor to eminate from the trunk into the car itself, especially if the odor got worse over that time?

I thought Padilla said he was contacted by a person in NYC and that is how he became aware of the case. I wonder if this person in NYC is putting uo the $50,000 and who this person is ?

Padilla was not giving the name of the NY person....but it is someone in media as I mentioned before. The sureity ? company in Houston handles the finances for the BH and his nephew.

Since there is not a solid barrier between the trunk the interior of the car any strong odor inside the trunk would permeate the inside of the car.
I googled images of the '98 Sunfire and the 2 dr. model does look like it could be a hatchback. Is there a photo of Casey's car here anywhere or have we heard which model it is?

I'm not going to try this experiment, nor can I since I have a SUV, but wouldn't it be possible after the vehicle had been at the impound for 2 wks. for the odor to eminate from the trunk into the car itself, especially if the odor got worse over that time?

Definitely!

I would think it would be. But, I have always thought that Casey abandoned the car in the first place because of the smell.

imo at the time that george said this he did not know the real story. i really believe that once he found out then the coverup began...and being in law enforcement he would have an advantage as to how investigation procedures are handled.

That would mean the vapors from the gas within the gas cans could have been lethal to little caylee's lungs. If Caylee was left in that car for a certain amount of time with all the windows up, the gas could have over come her. Oh God, its possible her breathing may have been so shallow that Casey assumed she was dead..... and.... never mind, I can't say the rest... think you guys get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc