Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #96

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys make of the backpacks being found?? It wasnt a monkey one.....just curious!

I thought Padilla said he was contacted by a person in NYC and that is how he became aware of the case. I wonder if this person in NYC is putting uo the $50,000 and who this person is ?

Basically Tony Padilla has to put up collateral for the FULL $500k. Normally the bondsman would collect 10% from the person putting up the collateral....in other words if Cindy & George wanted to bond Casey out of jail they would have to pay 50k to a bondsman and they would not get that back AND they would have to proove they have 450k in equity to use as collateral. These fly by night who knows where they came from whackjobs who are posting bond for Casey don't know her and are doing this for FREE...or aka PUBLICITY in my opinion. Tony Padilla is not charging his uncle the 50k for bond. He is just trusting his uncle who is the bounty hunter to not let her out of his sight. :banghead:

Basically Tony Padilla has to put up collateral for the FULL $500k. Normally the bondsman would collect 10% from the person putting up the collateral....in other words if Cindy & George wanted to bond Casey out of jail they would have to pay 50k to a bondsman and they would not get that back AND they would have to proove they have 450k in equity to use as collateral. These fly by night who knows where they came from whackjobs who are posting bond for Casey don't know her and are doing this for FREE...or aka PUBLICITY in my opinion. Tony Padilla is not charging his uncle the 50k for bond. He is just trusting his uncle who is the bounty hunter to not let her out of his sight. :banghead:

Just when you think this couldn't become anymore of a circus....they send in the clowns!

You are right Gizzy, that is how it was reported. Looks like we've got ANOTHER liar to deal with *sigh*
Did you hear his ridiculous theory that the babysitter is holding her because she hasn't been paid? Conveniently overlooking the fact that phone records show no contact between Casey and "babysitter". Plus, with a $225,000 reward, I would think "babysitter" would consider that ample payment and return her!

That makes no sense or does it? "You better pay me or I am going to spend ALL my own money taking care of her 24/7."

Which isn't heard by the officers....dispatch would have had to relay the info about the odor in the car.....and, we don't know if dispatch did. Besides, Cindy says now that she only said what she said to get a quick response.

Cindy just came up with that excuse WEEKS later (as in the OTR Greta interview).

She gave countless interviews and mentioned the smell many times saying was just a pizza with maggots and dead squirel toppings. Don't you think if her defense was that she exagerrated the smell to get the cops out there faster she would have said that from the get go? Because that is much more believable than the pizza story.

Starwars Episode V It is a dark time for the anthonys for the rebellion (casey) After a devastating attack on their ice base ( Anthonys home) on the tropical planet florida, the rebels(police force) are scattered by caseys lies in pursuit. Luke skywalker (lee i think hmmm)seeks out the mysterious Jedi Master Yoda (person who does not exsist?) in the swamps of Florida while han solo (the Nanny) and princess leia (caylee) outrun the (media) fleet to the beautiful cloud city of? (destination unknown) In an attemt to convert Luke (?) to the dark side the evil Darth vader lures young Skywalker into a trap. In the midst of a fierce lightsaber duel with the sith lord, luke faces a terrible truth about the Anthony legacy. You have to turn some of things around a bit! What happens if she was a starwars fan!! The bounty is now going to bound her out is that casys Luke?

But..I believe George said the smell was so bad INSIDE the car, while he was driving it home from impound, that he had to roll down the windows.

Then how was it even possible to ignore the smell (since the cops opened to car to retrieve a piece of paper with an address on it according to the affidavit)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg