Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you imagine what life will be like for the neighbors on Hopespring Drive next week if she does get out?

IDK but I wouldn't want to be their neighbors right about now. I'd probably be living in a hotel. Okay, I'm lying....in all honesty I'd probably be over there trying to help, just how I am...but I bet their neighbors DO feel differently about the situation. I can't imagine what all that media presence must be like...yikes!

I really don't think they would keep her in that house. The media circus. Can you imagine the "mob" if they just let her walk out that door (even the backdoor) with Padilla on one arm and his associate on the other? LE won't let that happen - I can remember when they moved Susan Smith - how she was wearing a vest and all the LE around her. LE can't risk having her killed by some crazy, and they (LE) sure won't want to provide protection. No - Padilla will have to find somewhere else - more secure - probably gated - as when Cindy and George want to visit the media will just follow to find out where she is. No - this is just way to risky.

Happy Birthday Summer :balloons::HappyBday:HappyBday:balloons:

It's very kind that you're worried about little Casey on such a special day for YOU. Bless your heart. I hope you've had a great BD!

I'm sorry but I am sure you meant Caylee instead of Casey... hate to point this out but is easy to confuse with names ..

I really don't think they would keep her in that house. The media circus. Can you imagine the "mob" if they just let her walk out that door (even the backdoor) with Padilla on one arm and his associate on the other? LE won't let that happen - I can remember when they moved Susan Smith - how she was wearing a vest and all the LE around her. LE can't risk having her killed by some crazy, and they (LE) sure won't want to provide protection. No - Padilla will have to find somewhere else - more secure - probably gated - as when Cindy and George want to visit the media will just follow to find out where she is. No - this is just way to risky.
Well, didn't Cindy even say she's safer in jail? If I were them, I wouldn't want to have her in the house ~ for more than one reason. :doh:

I do not think Casey will get out, I don't think Padilla really believes Casey will get out either. He has already said he thinks more charges will be brought and bond increased and if bond is increased he will not pay the higher amount. So I think this is all just a hoax to get his face on tv.

I'm sorry but I am sure you meant Caylee instead of Casey... hate to point this out but is easy to confuse with names ..

Yeah..I did Mom, thanks...YIKES...somebody just kick me... I cannot believe I said that. I am sooo sorry. Now I'm just going to crawl under my desk and die.

Now another thought......I wonder how long and why this ZG (the wrong one) is making a big deal out of not being able to find a job now.....was she already in the process of finding a job when she got mixed up with this mess?? why would she be looking at a new apartment if she wasnt working to pay for it?? Anyone??

Sympathy maybe? Good question Dolphinmomcca, does anyone wanna take a shot at it?

maybe if Casey THINKS she is getting out and then she doesn't she might crack. I mean if she thinks she is getting out and thinks of all the things she could do at home and gets excited about it and then the "dream" is pulled out from under her feet, she just might crack. Probably not,.. but we can hope!

Yes turned the big 38!! woo hoo and I have my mind on caylee!!!!
Happy Birthday
birthday2pm.gif

PS geeeez hope you are a female LOL

Now another thought......I wonder how long and why this ZG (the wrong one) is making a big deal out of not being able to find a job now.....was she already in the process of finding a job when she got mixed up with this mess?? why would she be looking at a new apartment if she wasnt working to pay for it?? Anyone??

i wondered that myself,... :waitasec:

I do not think Casey will get out, I don't think Padilla really believes Casey will get out either. He has already said he thinks more charges will be brought and bond increased and if bond is increased he will not pay the higher amount. So I think this is all just a hoax to get his face on tv.
I hope more severe charges are brought, now that there's been a month of investigating a non-existent ZFG and Casey's story about Caylee's abduction. I also agree it seems Padilla covered his bases with those comments about the higher bond amount and hopefully Casey will stay right where she belongs. :behindbar

maybe she is working but trying to find a better job.

Okay, this is just a tought and nothing more! But a few things can someone fit everything that has happened in a star wars movie? I saw a pic of casey dressed up as princess leigh aparantly she likes star wars (casey) What does JEDI mean? All this was on her MySpace long ago! Does anyone no the story to Star Wars! Would caylee be princess leigh and the bounty hunters be the one to rescue her? Does that fit in the Star wars movie? ( as different characters) Just asking and go easy on me its my bday! ;-)!!

:HappyBday Summermood!

On Lee's myspace his mood is: "Jedi"
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=77598266

I think when it is your mood on myspace it means: invisible, stealth.

Yahoo Answers: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080505051117AAtjiRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc