Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #97

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this is just a thought and nothing more! But a few things can someone fit everything that has happened in a star wars movie? I saw a pic of casey dressed up as princess leigh aparantly she likes star wars (casey) What does JEDI mean? All this was on her MySpace long ago! Does anyone no the story to Star Wars! Would caylee be princess leigh and the bounty hunters be the one to rescue her? Does that fit in the Star wars movie? ( as different characters) Just asking and go easy on me its my bday! ;-)!!
Happy Birthday summermood :partyguy:

So everyone was in it for their 15 minutes and publicity? Can't these people go to jail for lying about a kidnapping of a child?

ITA - hopefully this Padilla and his people won't leave her alone (and hopefully she won't be able to "con" them into thinking she's ok). I don't think she will be taken back to the Anthony's house. Way WAY WAY to much media attention. I think Padilla will have an undisclosed residence to keep her in. Probably with a gated entrance.

What are they going to do?! Watch her even in the bathroom? I think if she bonds out it will be the end of Casey Anthony. Another thing I was thinking,.. what if she lets Padilla bond her out and then says, "yeah I am not going to let you stay with me." Could that happen?
all of this is JMO

I hope you dont mind me adding to your post gitana-
I posted at length on this earlier- Assume there is GJ involvement here.
There may be basis for lesser includeds if that is what you are referring to, I also posted on those. In short. there is no DA in the world that is going to knee-jerk charges in a potential capital case, it would be a career burner ala Duke Lacrosse..
Yes, you are right.

are you thinking about diana downs? If so, casey does remind me a bit of her and the way she fabricated things as well. She shot and killed the kids because she wanted to have a relationship with a man named lou.
yes!!!

I don't know. Soemthing tells me this gal will not. She strikes me more as a Susan Smith, Scott Peterson or (the woman who shot her three kids whose name I'm blanking on but has been mentioned in past posts), than Melinda Duckett. And, if she has a personality disorder, as I think she may, she may try to do it but most people with those disorders - narcisstic, anti-social, borderline, histrionic - tend to "attempt" suicides rather than actually doing it. But it is certianly a risk.

I agree she would never kill herslf in the conventional sense, but she alegedly OD'd earlier this year (seizure my azz) and with the sense she has nothing worth living for, I dont think it would take longer than to do all her fave things for the last time

Okay, this is just a thought and nothing more! But a few things can someone fit everything that has happened in a star wars movie? I saw a pic of casey dressed up as princess leigh aparantly she likes star wars (casey) What does JEDI mean? All this was on her MySpace long ago! Does anyone no the story to Star Wars! Would caylee be princess leigh and the bounty hunters be the one to rescue her? Does that fit in the Star wars movie? ( as different characters) Just asking and go easy on me its my bday! ;-)!!
For real, its your Bday?

What are they going to do?! Watch her even in the bathroom? I think if she bonds out it will be the end of Casey Anthony. Another thing I was thinking,.. what if she lets Padilla bond her out and then says, "yeah I am not going to let you stay with me." Could that happen?
all of this is JMO
IDK - Supposedly Padilla and Baez have agreed to conditions. I don't think Casey will have a say. I think - maybe Blink can verify if this can be done - but I think if Casey (or Baez) tries to change or not honor the conditions that Padilla can revoke his bond and put her back in. I don't think she should be let out. Its was too risky for everyone involved. As far as the bathroom - if Padilla has a female associate with him - then yea - she can go into the bathroom with her as well. But I would like to think the court will not allow this all to happen.

I agree she would never kill herslf in the conventional sense, but she alegedly OD'd earlier this year (seizure my azz) and with the sense she has nothing worth living for, I dont think it would take longer than to do all her fave things for the last time

to me she seems more the type that if she were to actually commit suicide it would be an accident. she seems the type that would TRY to commit suicide but try also to make sure she was "saved" in time. in her eyes that would give her more sympathy and make her "heartache" more believable.

ESPECIALLY if she thinks no one believes her lies

I am very interested to see what she is going to/would do one the outside (I DO NOT MEAN SUICIDE). I think she won't be able to keep her mouth shut and while her lawyer can stop LE from talkign to her, they cannot stop anyone else from doing so, like her friends. However, I agree with some that this Padilla thing seems sketchy. Not sure if it is the real thing. If it is, IMHO, Padilla does not seem to be the brightest bulb, if you know what I mean. I don't think he could get much out of her. You need someone very sharp.

Happy Birthday Summer :balloons::HappyBday:HappyBday:balloons:

It's very kind that you're worried about little Casey on such a special day for YOU. Bless your heart. I hope you've had a great BD!

Can you imagine what life will be like for the neighbors on Hopespring Drive next week if she does get out?

They could always blame Nancy Grace. It's been done before.
I hope that it doesn't come down to Casey taking her own life. I hope someone can talk some sense into Casey to just tell the truth so Caylee will be found.
if she were to OD you know her parents would turn this around again to be about casey saying that the kidnappers pinned her down and drugged her until she ODed.

Now another thought......I wonder how long and why this ZG (the wrong one) is making a big deal out of not being able to find a job now.....was she already in the process of finding a job when she got mixed up with this mess?? why would she be looking at a new apartment if she wasnt working to pay for it?? Anyone??

I never followed the Star Wars movies much but :birthday:!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg