Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #97

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey came out (or someone else like a friend) found her very soon after she died would there still be evidence in the car seat?

Or if she was very near death when found and Casey (if it were an accident) freaked and had her out of there fast enough might there be no traces she'd died in the car seat?
Granted, there would be no bodily fluids yet, but decomp changes begin immediately. Hair shows decomp as soon as death occurs. There would be SOME signs of a child dying in the heat of a car. Caylee wasn't a baby.

There was a case reported on Aug. 14th of a 3 year old child in Houston who tried to save himself by getting out of the carseat, sticking an unknown key in the ignition in an attempt to unlock the door or roll down the windows. The parent was a hospital worker who left the poor child to die in the heat.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5944506.html

Unless Casey tells the truth soon or Caylee is found, I wouldn't be surprised if Casey didn't develop a following, and there will be web sites started by her parents PR firm and others to defend all her lies and make it all seem like LE botched the investigation (or worse) because they refused to listen to her and/or were all involved in a huge conspiracy. The facts that we are sure of now (the few facts) will become muddied and most of the early links will disappear. And those of us here now will become terribly frustrated as later posters come in and claim that what we know is not true.

Hmm. . . I think I'll go copy a bunch of articles to my computer.

NO, doubt in my mind she is mental!!!! Poor caylee and a hurricane coming! where is she why o why casey must u do this to your child! Even if she was kidnapped its time to find her! Trust me no one at this point is going to jail except for u! No one is gonna hurt your family just open your mouth she could be in Brazil by Now!!!!! Harm is done regardless if she is dead or alive Caylee will never be the same, that family will never be the same! I hope she gets out and reads blogs! Her friends will never look at her the same no one will! She does need to say who has her child if this is true! which I doubt that!

OK Let me ask this: IF Casey is lying to protect Caylee...why? What good is it going to do her to lie? The Nanny had her before and never harmed her and she obviously didn't leave any note or any indication she was going to ask for ransom of any kind. She did not call to indicate she was asking Casey to lie or she would harm her. So WHY? What reason does Casey have to say this is to protect Caylee?

Yes and again why didn't she tell Cindy not to call the police for the same reason? The only theory I can come up with is that there was a threat to Caylee's life and Casey sent her away. She doesn't want anyone (including her parents?) to know hence all the lies. But I'm not sure that theory even makes sense either. Or does it?

That could be a lot of things even mud. Guess you never know what you could find on clothing stuffed under bushes tho.

You never know what you're going to find during these searches. I searched for Danielle Van Dam for three weeks when she went missing. She lived a few blocks from our home here in Poway Ca. We found so many clothes and shoes in the wooded areas we combed. We are pretty close to Mexico and have a lot of squaters in our wooded areas. I'm not sure about Orlando if they have this problem there.

Trust me, it doesn't make ANY sense.

We already know there were no ransom demands via notes, calls, or anything from this "Nanny" or people who could have Caylee. Casey has stated she watched her for a year and a half which would indicate there was no sign of abuse of the child. No reason to think the person would harm her then.

This goes to show that Casey's lies are self-serving and not going towards protecting Caylee from some unknown kidnapper.

You never know what you're going to find during these searches. I searched for Danielle Van Dam for three weeks when she went missing. She lived a few blocks from our home here in Poway Ca. We found so many clothes and shoes in the wooded areas we combed. We are pretty close to Mexico and have a lot of squaters in our wooded areas. I'm not sure about Orlando if they have this problem there.

For squatters I might expect to find certain things, but in this find were the women's clothes in good condition (except for dirt and stains) the same size that Casey wears. There were also toddler items. The specific combination coupled with the missing Caylee circumstance and the references to Blanchard Park in Casey's phone calls at the jail are disturbing. The photos also showed a large sheet of very dirty plastic, a white cord/rope and stains on a tank top. Very disturbing. Transient camps are not in little covered areas like this; transient camps are generally somewhat bigger. A camp might contain more evidence of sleeping areas, food remnants or personal needs disposal sites. None of that was in these photos.

For squatters I might expect to find certain things, but in this find were the women's clothes in good condition (except for dirt and stains) the same size that Casey wears. There were also toddler items. The specific combination coupled with the missing Caylee circumstance and the references to Blanchard Park in Casey's phone calls at the jail are disturbing. The photos also showed a large sheet of very dirty plastic, a white cord/rope and stains on a tank top. Very disturbing. Transient camps are not in little covered areas like this; transient camps are generally somewhat bigger. A camp might contain more evidence of sleeping areas, food remnants or personal needs disposal sites. None of that was in these photos.

I've been out all day and haven't watched any news. Were these items found today? I thought this area was already searched a few weeks ago? I agree with your post that it's odd that theses items were found and we have a little girl missing. I just don't think Casey is stupid enough to leave behind any evidence. I may be wrong......won't be the first time.

I am not "plugging" my own previous post, but do any of you WS'ers think this senario could have been how Caylee died?

"What about a theory that maybe Casey drugged Caylee with Nyquil or something to make her sleep so she could go have a booty call with Tony or something and put Caylee in the truck on a sleeping bag or something so no one could look in the car window and see her leaving her kid alone in the car. And maybe later she went to check on Caylee and she had suffocated. Maybe Casey figured a hour wouldn't be too long and maybe parked the car in the shade thinking it wouldn't be too hot".

Anyone think this could have happened?

Help! Am I all alone in here???? sniff sniff

Lots of threads back there are many similar theories. I think the conclusion was that if it was indeed an accidental death, that Casey wouldn't have held out this long in jail. If a body is found and it is tied directly to her then she will probably call it an accident. But right now it seems her sights are on total freedom and innocence.

We also didn't buy it because she seems 100% happy go lucky.

I agree with you on this one, Themis.

I read that the child's clothes were a size 5, pretty unlikely Caylee (at 3) wears the same size that a kindergartener/1st grader wears.

I read that the child's clothes were a size 5, pretty unlikely Caylee (at 3) wears the same size that a kindergartener/1st grader wears.

Actually, I have a 3 year old granddaughter who does wear a size 5! She is tall for her age, and built pretty solid around the middle.

The size 5 was referring to womens size not childrens as stated here:
Coincidence? Maybe, but Locke says some of the clothes are size five. It was size five clothing that investigators removed from Casey's closet. Caylee's grandfather, George Anthony, also told detectives that the last time he saw the missing girl, she was carrying a backpack.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Very, very interesting, indeed......Thank you SS!

I can't sleep and just wanted to post a prayer for Caylee to be found safe and sound soon. I know her gps must be worried sick for her. Please Lord, bring restoration and reconcilation to the Anthony family, and please bring Caylee home soon. thank You our Father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230