Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad theory, however she was getting money from using her mother's credit card and allegedly took $700 from Amy (forged checks). I also agree with others if there were any videos someone in the media would've gotten hold of it already. MOO

A little late posting, but my feeling has always been 22yr old girls that steal that much $$ that often are doing it for drugs. I still have a theory that Casey was either on drugs and/or was "working" with a drug dealer and that is where she would go every day when she left to go to "Work," and thus could take Caylee w/her. In the course of this, being that drug dealers and such are usually seedy, scary people, something bad happened to Caylee and Casey is covering b/c she is afraid the drug dealers will come after the rest of her family or afraid of admitting to the drug dealing/using and child endangerment. Along w/my theory I go back and forth believing either Caylee was kille b/c of this situation somehow or was taken and is being held, although the latter case is unlikely b/c even if she was taken by now she's probably been killed. I dunno if this theory is realistic, it may be a stretch but I dated a a guy in my early 20s who went on to become a big druggie and drug dealer and he lied constantly and stole from everyone he knew, incl. me. The people he hung with scared me and I got out of a bad situation. I guess I am just trying to come up w/possible scenarios b/c I don't want to believe a mother could murder her own child.

Casey never calls her Zanny only Cindy says Zanny. Casey always says Zaneida.
I think we can put the Zaneida thing to bed. She doesn't exist, never has, never will. Caylee never spoke of Zanny or a "nanny". something or someone was watching Caylee. And it wasn't a nanny. JMO.

If you go with the Xanax theory ---- Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Lee, "friends" didnt notice that she wasnt as active as a normal three year old?

Ever see a kid with to high of a ridalin dose? Zombie like - might as well just be sitting there drooling on theirselves...........you would THINK the same could be said for a 3 yr old that mommys sharing Xanax with :confused:

The backpack thing --- If your going to dump "murder" clothes or whatever clothes of hers they MAY be...........wouldnt you THINK she would be smarter than to dump them in a park and then say "Look for my cellphone there"
Of course --- one would think that she wouldnt lie about her job, her friends, her cash flow, the "nanny" and God only knows whatelse.........but just a thought........:bang:

The news reporters really need to get on the ball with clearning up the sizing issue when reporting to the public. There are 2 sizes at play. Very similiar if looked at # value - both of the girls wore a size 2 or 3. Caylee would be 2T or 3T. Casey would be a women/juniors 2,3,4,5.

One of the reportes today talked about the size 5 clothes and said it would be for a "chunkier" KID. So now, are the clothes 5 ADULTS, which would be casey's size, or are they 5 KIDS? :doh:

Tigerlily --- Ive asked a few times if its "procedure" in Florida to drug test upon booking......

Id LOVE to see the results of some blood work on CASEY!

A little late posting, but my feeling has always been 22yr old girls that steal that much $$ that often are doing it for drugs. I still have a theory that Casey was either on drugs and/or was "working" with a drug dealer and that is where she would go every day when she left to go to "Work," and thus could take Caylee w/her. In the course of this, being that drug dealers and such are usually seedy, scary people, something bad happened to Caylee and Casey is covering b/c she is afraid the drug dealers will come after the rest of her family or afraid of admitting to the drug dealing/using and child endangerment. Along w/my theory I go back and forth believing either Caylee was kille b/c of this situation somehow or was taken and is being held, although the latter case is unlikely b/c even if she was taken by now she's probably been killed. I dunno if this theory is realistic, it may be a stretch but I dated a a guy in my early 20s who went on to become a big druggie and drug dealer and he lied constantly and stole from everyone he knew, incl. me. The people he hung with scared me and I got out of a bad situation. I guess I am just trying to come up w/possible scenarios b/c I don't want to believe a mother could murder her own child.
Your theory is good. Mother's do murder their children, as we all know. But they usually crack or break much sooner than Casey has. She is protecting her child, and she knows who has her child. Or at least thought she did, before she was arrested.

I always thought that maybe she was waiting 30 days to clear her system of drugs. It isn't really something that anyone of her friends would want to mention they noticed, ya know? So it probably wouldn't surface. What person, who is busy partying and lieing about work, would remember exactly 31 days. 31 is such an odd number, why not just say "i haven't seen her in a month"? I have ALWAYS been suspicious as to why she was counting the exact days down to the 1s. Also that could play into the theory that she let osmoene take caylee somewhere and was then to meet up with them. Casey would be counting the days until she left.

Your theory is good. Mother's do murder their children, as we all know. But they usually crack or break much sooner than Casey has. She is protecting her child, and she knows who has her child. Or at least thought she did, before she was arrested.

I think she's a different breed of cat,and she is trying to save her azz. I still like you.

I always thought that maybe she was waiting 30 days to clear her system of drugs. It isn't really something that anyone of her friends would want to mention they noticed, ya know? So it probably wouldn't surface. What person, who is busy partying and lieing about work, would remember exactly 31 days. 31 is such an odd number, why not just say "i haven't seen her in a month"? I have ALWAYS been suspicious as to why she was counting the exact days down to the 1s. Also that could play into the theory that she let osmoene take caylee somewhere and was then to meet up with them. Casey would be counting the days until she left.

She didn't exactly come forward. Cindy went out and found her and confronted her because when she found her, Caylee was nowhere to be found. Don't think Casey counted on Cindy coming to find her; at least not yet. I think Cindy was the one who started with the 31 days because supposedly, she hadn't seen Caylee in that many days.

If you go with the Xanax theory ---- Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Lee, "friends" didnt notice that she wasnt as active as a normal three year old?

Ever see a kid with to high of a ridalin dose? Zombie like - might as well just be sitting there drooling on theirselves...........you would THINK the same could be said for a 3 yr old that mommys sharing Xanax with :confused:

:bang:

Snipping to address. Zanny was the pill that put Caylee to sleep. She wouldn't drool or act like a zombie all the time if both of them were taking the pills.

and, it's too bad that Casey wasn't tested for drugs, that we know of. But maybe she was. I have always said I would like to see her toxicology results from day one.

Pretty simple to give a child a small dose of Xanax to put her to sleep any time and any where. Like the back of a car. JMO. Or a back room in a bar.

And she would not reveal that to the police so that they could immediately go get her baby?? That makes positively no sense at all.

That is a lot of baloney from someone who is guilty of something. That is not even a good enough scenario for a Lifetime movie! Sorry, but come on!

I could be mistaken, but to me, it's always just seemed like Casey talks like a cop's daughter - i.e., "31 days" (specific), "recover/retrieve" rather than "find" the phone, etc. I grew up with a doctor's children as friends, and from an early age, they were definitely indoctrinated (no pun) to use medical terminology. It's very weird to hear children referring to body parts as their correct names, but it could help explain why Casey talks like she does, since her father was formerly in law enforcement.

And she would not reveal that to the police so that they could immediately go get her baby?? That makes positively no sense at all.

That is a lot of baloney from someone who is guilty of something. That is not even a good enough scenario for a Lifetime movie! Sorry, but come on!
So far, she is charged with of child neglect or endangerment. Can't remember the proper term.

If LE had something more, they would charge her. JMO.

So far, she is charged with of child neglect or endangerment. Can't remember the proper term.

If LE had something more, they would charge her. JMO.

Not necessarily. No statute of limitations on murder and the DA decides when to charge. They may be convening the Grand Jury and calling people to testify. It's not always a quick process. Look how long they took to charge Scott Peterson...they waited to find a body. Maybe the same thing is happening here. JMO. But thinking that they don't have evidence yet becasue they haven't charged her yet is wrong.

I think she "used" to think she knew who had her child. She no longer has a clue. JMO.

I'm confused? If she didn't have a job, then why would she have a need for a "nanny" are you suggesting that there was a person that watched Caylee on occasion that Casey left her with and when she returned no Caylee or Nanny? And because everything that Casey has said is a lie that the Nanny is a lie.

I'm confused? If she didn't have a job, then why would she have a need for a "nanny" are you suggesting that there was a person that watched Caylee on occasion that Casey left her with and when she returned no Caylee or Nanny? And because everything that Casey has said is a lie that the Nanny is a lie.

She didn't have a job but she lied to her parents that she did, thus lying about having a nanny! She claimed to have a very successful job with Kodak, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89