Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the sources that revealed the pinging of the cell towers on Caseys phone to be in the vicinity of the airport and wooded area, they stated that they did not know which side of the airport. If that is the case, how do we know she wasnt IN the airport? It was said to be around 11am on June 17. That does not seem like a good time to go off hiding things in the woods to me. If anyone can find where they stated one side of airport or another, please post that info to help me understand this. thanks. Either way, I have not heard them say that she was not pinged in the actual airport area. Anyone know anything on this? I based that 11am time on greta saying that there were no more calls from 720pm on June 16 until 11am June 17.

Not necessarily. No statute of limitations on murder and the DA decides when to charge. They may be convening the Grand Jury and calling people to testify. It's not always a quick process. Look how long they took to charge Scott Peterson...they waited to find a body. Maybe the same thing is happening here. JMO. But thinking that they don't have evidence yet becasue they haven't charged her yet is wrong.
There's another case in California where a woman disappeared 2 yrs. ago, and though some blood was found in her house and van, her body hasn't been found and just this past week her ex-husband was ordered to stand trial in her murder. Things move more slowly especially when there's no body, imo.

There's another case in California where a woman disappeared 2 yrs. ago, and though some blood was found in her house and van, her body hasn't been found and just this past week her ex-husband was ordered to stand trial in her murder. Things move more slowly especially when there's no body, imo.

You are so correct Panthera! I have not heard about that case. And even with a body, what about Kathleen Salvio and Nancy Cooper? I think the police know who killed them but they only get one bite of the apple so they are not going to charge unless they think they have the evidence to win.
(And I thought I knew all the murder cases without bodies!?!?!)

LOL. I think you are right. In this case, I think the truth may not be a great friend to the defense attorney.

When the sources that revealed the pinging of the cell towers on Caseys phone to be in the vicinity of the airport and wooded area, they stated that they did not know which side of the airport. If that is the case, how do we know she wasnt IN the airport? It was said to be around 11am on June 17. That does not seem like a good time to go off hiding things in the woods to me. If anyone can find where they stated one side of airport or another, please post that info to help me understand this. thanks. Either way, I have not heard them say that she was not pinged in the actual airport area. Anyone know anything on this? I based that 11am time on greta saying that there were no more calls from 720pm on June 16 until 11am June 17.
Intesting. And how come did some tipster say they saw Caylee in the airport? Can't remember the exact date. Does anyone remember the date? TIA.

I'm not going to go in details here, but the tipster said the child said her name was Caylee Anfony.... as Caylee always said.

You know this information was never released by the police. Somebody at a station in Orlando got this info and put it out there. The cops were NOT happy with it as they had purposefully withheld info from June 17 and then this station releases 'inside information' about pings from the airport on June 17. They have not put out any more detailed reports since then so maybe LE talked to them.

If Caylee is in a body of water, hopefully the hurricane moving in will hell it wash ashore -- that's what happened to Laci and Connor Peterson's body.

You are so correct Panthera! I have not heard about that case. And even with a body, what about Kathleen Salvio and Nancy Cooper? I think the police know who killed them but they only get one bite of the apple so they are not going to charge unless they think they have the evidence to win.
(And I thought I knew all the murder cases without bodies!?!?!)
Her name is Debbie Hawk. :)

http://www.kmph.com/Global/story.asp?S=8847563&nav=menu612_9_6

I'm confused? If she didn't have a job, then why would she have a need for a "nanny" are you suggesting that there was a person that watched Caylee on occasion that Casey left her with and when she returned no Caylee or Nanny? And because everything that Casey has said is a lie that the Nanny is a lie.
Yep, obviously Casey was lying about the Nanny. No question on that one. JMO.

Caylee probabaly had about 2000 different people who were "nanny's".

JMO.

Yes dunlurkin, I was thinking about that also. I believe LE said to news later that they decided it was not a credible tip, and that although the lady tipster gave them a description and a composite was made, that they chose not to release it. They also stated there was no video of the people. Could it be that the airports tapes auto tape over after so many days, it had been over 30 by then. The airport has a lot of cameras so that would be a lot of tapes to keep.

If Caylee is in a body of water, hopefully the hurricane moving in will hell it wash ashore -- that's what happened to Laci and Connor Peterson's body.

But would the decomposition be far more advanced than it was with Laci because she was in the cold Pacific? I am afraid that in the boggy water, swampy, and the heat and humidity, it would be a skeleton. I still want her found and given a decent burial, but not much help in the way of cause of death. I am just assuming and could be wrong.

Yep, obviously Casey was lying about the Nanny. No question on that one. JMO.

Caylee probabaly had about 2000 different people who were "nanny's".

JMO.

So what do you think she was doing to need a "nanny".

You know this information was never released by the police. Somebody at a station in Orlando got this info and put it out there. The cops were NOT happy with it as they had purposefully withheld info from June 17 and then this station releases 'inside information' about pings from the airport on June 17. They have not put out any more detailed reports since then so maybe LE talked to them.
I honestly thought that was a credible tip. I hope LE can still find those people. It was very early on in the case, and now we are finding out that they did know what they were talking about, based on the cell phone pings.

JMO.

I didn't see this posted anywhere. If it is. Sorry for reposting.

Tonight on Fox
10:00pm
1:00am
Cops, Cases & Clues: The Search for Caylee Anthony
From the minute the story broke, Greta has been taking you inside the investigation! Now, new developments in the Caylee Anthony

Maybe they were donated, but smelled like smoke? Sorry, but I'm getting really frustrated with this whole LE thing.

Who is the tatooed guy? PLEASE, someone tell me?

Please go to one of the threads (Gen discuss) from last night...maybe 96 or 97. It was discussed quite a bit, and no, the tat man is not the cowboy.

So what do you think she was doing to need a "nanny".

She didn't need one but I always have wondered if she used the having a nanny lie to get money out of her mom to (fake) pay her. It would make sense because she had no income.

I DO remember Cindy saying that before Casey took off for a month, they paid all her bills, including her cell phone bill.

I didn't see this posted anywhere. If it is. Sorry for reposting.

Tonight on Fox
10:00pm
1:00am
Cops, Cases & Clues: The Search for Caylee Anthony
From the minute the story broke, Greta has been taking you inside the investigation! Now, new developments in the Caylee Anthony

This is a repeat of the special Greta did last weekend. If you didn't catch it then, it's good.

Thank you so much. I will read up on it.
You're welcome! :) In Caylee's case, should she also not be found, they'd need some evidence such as that from the car to bring murder charges, imo. Casey's lies and this nanny story don't make it look good for her, but like you said, they only get one chance at a conviction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member