Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Ain't that the truth with those saggy *advertiser censored* of hers. Ick!

I doubt the *advertiser censored* in the underground is of the same 'quality' as the stuff that is sold out in the free market.

You're not looking at big production companies.... more on the lines of home videos.

Jeeze guys I really think those kinda insults cross the line, I'm not in the Casey fan club but she has a kid and she is not a bad looking girl by any standard.

My son works at Orlando Airport and called me just now. Seems the bondsman/bounty hunter dude wasn't on his flight. All the news peeps were there and are now leaving.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I just heard it and wanted to let you guys know.

Hooray! That's great news Floridamom! Thanks for letting us know!:woohoo:

A websleuther named clockwatcher has a very interesting theory on why Baez might be willing to work with Padilla. It's the 4th comment on the following thread:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68967

And could be why Baez is wanting information on the dogs,so he can start the possibility of them not making correct Hits. I hope I'm not right but the forensic are taking a long time.

It's very possible that Caylee was sold. Sold hopefully to a loving couple that really wants a little girl. Everything does not have to be bad news.
Some people don't qualify for adoption for various reasons, it doesn't mean they wouldn't make a far superior parent than, oh say, Casey......
IMO

Maybe it was just a ruse/diversion and he will be on a different flight.

And could be why Baez is wanting information on the dogs,so he can start the possibility of them not making correct Hits. I hope I'm not right but the forensic are taking a long time.

Are there preliminaries on the forensics? If there was no reason to test further why would it be taking so long. If they were negative they would have known quickly I am sure.

Maybe it was just a ruse/diversion and he will be on a different flight.

I doubt it! In every interview I heard, he announced he would be on the 4pm flight. I think he wanted as much press there as he could get!

I doubt it! In every interview I heard, he announced he would be on the 4pm flight. I think he wanted as much press there as he could get!
Probably decided to wait out this storm.

My son just called again. He's on the hwy, heading home. He said there was like a "motorcade" of police heading toward the airport. Cops on bikes, in cars and then some un-maked vans and SUV's. He said it was totally a weird thing to see. And yes, he said the cops had their sirens going. WTH is going on with that I wonder????

My son works at Orlando Airport and called me just now. Seems the bondsman/bounty hunter dude wasn't on his flight. All the news peeps were there and are now leaving.

Sorry if this has already been posted but I just heard it and wanted to let you guys know.
Very interesting and many thanks! :D

Has the storm hit Orlando?
No - its coming into the Keys tonight and tomorrow. Us down here late tomorrow and early tuesday and then upwards. They have already cancelled schools down here and will work the way up as we go.

My son just called again. He's on the hwy, heading home. He said there was like a "motorcade" of police heading toward the airport. Cops on bikes, in cars and then some un-maked vans and SUV's. He said it was totally a weird thing to see. And yes, he said the cops had their sirens going. WTH is going on with that I wonder????

Oh good grief! Surely they wouldn't do all that for Cowboy Bounty Hunter!:mad:

Thank you FloridaMom....does he know anymore about it? Missed flight or cancelled? TY for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor