Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #98

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son just called again. He's on the hwy, heading home. He said there was like a "motorcade" of police heading toward the airport. Cops on bikes, in cars and then some un-maked vans and SUV's. He said it was totally a weird thing to see. And yes, he said the cops had their sirens going. WTH is going on with that I wonder????

Stranger and stranger. Might not have to do with Caylee though. But might....

No - its coming into the Keys tonight and tomorrow. Us down here late tomorrow and early tuesday and then upwards. They have already cancelled schools down here and will work the way up as we go.

Oh, well good luck to all of you, hopefully it will just fizzle out.

Are there preliminaries on the forensics? If there was no reason to test further why would it be taking so long. If they were negative they would have known quickly I am sure.

I'm sure prelims are back. But they had additional evidence to test and they are cross-testing. If they release the results to the public, they have to provide that evidence to Casey's attorney through discovery. They are not ready to tip their hand. They will release the results when they are ready to charge her.

FYi
Fay is still down in the Cuban area, not on the Florida mainland. Your looking at Tuesday before Florida feels her effects.

Oh please post more about the police motorcade, if you know more! There has been no information coming out of the tv stations in orlando or the newspapers today..this weekend. I feel like this place is my ONLY link to the case!

Thank you FloridaMom....does he know anymore about it? Missed flight or cancelled? TY for the info!

He said that he was sitting behind some of the reporters (eating his dinner) and he heard them just say "he isn't on the flight" or something along those lines. Then he saw a bunch of them packing up and leaving. He said there was only a couple still hanging out when he left for home and they looked to be packing up also.

I have never heard the Anthony's pleading with with whomever has Casey to bring her home. They have asked for Caylee to be found, but they stated they thought someone had Caylee so why have they not been pleading with whomever has her to return her. IF it were my child and I thought someone had him I'd beg the person to return him, just drop him off at a public place. It would be hard for someone to drop him off at the house (if they didn't want to be seen) if I had the media outside all the time so I'd tell them drop him off anywhere in town. Everyone in the Orlando area knows about this case so any public place they could drop off the child and the suspects could take. My main concern would be getting the child back, then let law enforcement look for the suspect. The Anthony's have asked for everyone to search for the child but haven't directly made a statement to whomever has the child. That makes me think they have known all along she is dead and their daughter is playing mind games.

If you enlarge the pictures, you see the pink item found in the woods has no beige whereas the tent/sleeping bag have a pink & beige camo combo.

And there is blue on the item found in the woods, but not any blue on the tent/sleeping bag...

FYi
Fay is still down in the Cuban area, not on the Florida mainland. Your looking at Tuesday before Florida feels her effects.
I'm in Broward and we have already had one squall line earlier and have an even bigger one coming in - in about another hour or so.

Wonder what is going on at the airport? Anyone up there with the local news on? They certainly wouldn't send that kind of "reception" for him - I don't think.

I know a few people here have scanners, please turn them on!
Thanks in advance.

For all those living in Florida, I would like to send "Safe Wishes" to you as we prepare for this hurricane. I would also like to offer up a prayer that if Caylee is alive, that wherever she is, she will be safe and sound through this storm.

A central florida resident thinking about Fay's effect on Caylee, too. Check the track of Fay -- it's changed just recently. Be safe.

Nothing on the news so far. My son is already home so no more info. He's not as curious as I am. I would have followed, lol!!

I have to get off here now but will check in later if I hear more.

I'm in Broward and we have already had one squall line earlier and have an even bigger one coming in - in about another hour or so.

Wonder what is going on at the airport? Anyone up there with the local news on? They certainly wouldn't send that kind of "reception" for him - I don't think.

I don't think so Swag either. You be safe during this storm!

I don't think so Swag either. You be safe during this storm!
Aww thank you - but I'm an old conch. This ain't gonna be nuttin' to get all riled up about. Just some wind.

Nothing on the news so far. My son is already home so no more info. He's not as curious as I am. I would have followed, lol!!

I have to get off here now but will check in later if I hear more.

Thanks for the info, we'll be waiting.
:cool:

Aww thank you - but I'm an old conch. This ain't gonna be nuttin' to get all riled up about. Just some wind.

You are not old, seasoned! And you Floridians are a tough breed! Best of luck always!!

And there is blue on the item found in the woods, but not any blue on the tent/sleeping bag...

I don't think it is blue in the design itself. Looks more like colors that bled through from the shorts underneath it do to the heat/rain etc.
The more I look at it, I don't think there is any beige in it either. Looks just like one of the varying shades of pink on my granddaughters, but faded out.

AArgh! Someone posted a link on here a couple of weeks ago where you can listen to the Orlando police scanner, but now I can't find it! Anyone know?

Oh please post more about the police motorcade, if you know more! There has been no information coming out of the tv stations in orlando or the newspapers today..this weekend. I feel like this place is my ONLY link to the case!
They're talking about Caylee's case right now on Fox News.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth