Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any discussion about how myspace oriented the Anthony family seems to be, yet the three who have not been arrested were apparently oblivious to all of Casey's posts/pictures that are readily available to the public? Do you or anyone else remember Cindy making a claim that Casey may have posted/doctored Cindy's post on July 3 regarding her despair over Caylee being missing?

I don't remember hearing that at all. That's the first mention of it that I'm aware of.

people like babysitters can exist if nobody has ever met them
but actual people have APARTMENTS OR HOMES and PHONE NUMBERS that EXIST:crazy:

there aint a baby sitter - i asked my dog if he thought a baby sitter existed
and he said "are you crazy? its a LOAD OF BULLCRAP"

the detectives went to the house i think cause the GP's asked them to

detectives dont make social visits for tea and cookies

sad, but its coming to reality for the GP's

The group of volunteers here took a few key spots and searched. Why isn't this being done by LE? The only answer I can come up with is because they know something we don't and so that's why they aren't searching. But then it begs the question, IMO, that why did they come and even bother gathering the evidence that the volunteer searchers (who are absolute ANGELS and we can not thank them enough, btw!) found if they already have the 'answers'?

Caylee Anthony is not the only case going on in FL. While what was found may or may not have bearing on this case, it could also have bearing on other cases.
Lanie

Interesting how Casey states the sim card fell out of her bag..then says pocket immediately after that..I wonder if that is the bag that was found?? Weird..how she changed her story so fast as if we haven't seen that before although this time she was QUICK lol

I don't have the link handy. But if someone else does, can they please post a link to where LE states that they do have the carseat? TIA.
"Some" may be confusing the brown bags taken out of the garage which were said to include the car seat in one of those bags. I have only "heard" that Padilla (the Deputy) said they had the car seat. So, I have no proof LE has the carseat. In fact, I "heard" they were looking at pawn shops for the carseat.

JMO.

:eek: Not the dreaded carseat argument pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.:shocked2:

Continuing to BUMP this Mod Msg for all posters to follow!!! WS Rock!!! :rocker:

Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

websleuths.jpg

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

real people have real names with real addresses

ehheheehehehehhe:laugh:

Who carries their SIM card loose in their bag or pocket??? I dont know about most of you but we ONLY have cellphones - no home phone ---- if we lost our sims (thankfully like I said this isnt the case now since we're sim free) we would have NO phone numbers for anyone.

Perfect example - Husb. lost his cellphone about a month ago at a service call --- Hes STILL waiting patiently for some of his friends to realize they havent heard from him in awhile so he can reprogram the numbers into the new phone.....

i have never taken my sim card out

is this a common practice ??

sounds made up to me :crazy:

Who carries their SIM card loose in their bag or pocket??? I dont know about most of you but we ONLY have cellphones - no home phone ---- if we lost our sims (thankfully like I said this isnt the case now since we're sim free) we would have NO phone numbers for anyone.

Perfect example - Husb. lost his cellphone about a month ago at a service call --- Hes STILL waiting patiently for some of his friends to realize they havent heard from him in awhile so he can reprogram the numbers into the new phone.....

I didnt even know what a SIM card was until I heard Casey on the tape!! Still not sure where/what it is on my phone....dont even care, I am in information overload.

real people have real names with real addresses

ehheheehehehehhe:laugh:

How do you know if you've never seen them?? Theory proved..

Kidding..

Question: How many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house?

Answer: Who gives a rats *advertiser censored**? Irrelevent, is my point..

That I am aware of there is nobody made of vapor in this case.

I could have sworn that we had concluded that the car seat was found in the car. It was stated by LE. Am I losing it here?

It was in the car and they have stated that there is no evidence that Caylee died in the carseat (ie left in a hot car). LE has the carseat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89