Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question and we have been pondering same... But I do not believe they will give the Anthony's information about physical evidence prior to an indictment or charges related to it.. No way..

Would they inform them if there was a connection to the new articles?

Okay, I have a dumb question.... What is the major difference between preliminary test and the actual forensics? Is it the difference between JV and varsity so to speak? Prelim tests aren't admissable in court because the testing isn't quite done yet? :waitasec:

I don't think it's a dumb question at all. I would assume (and we all know that's not usually a good thing) that it's sort of like a doctor telling you I think you have bronchitis but I have to wait on the rest of the tests to be sure. I really don't know...I'm just guessing.

It looks to me like they may have information that shows that there is DNA in the car of Caylee (just an example) but they need to wait for the complete test results. Off to google this....

1. Caylee's carseat was in the Pontiac, stated by Jose Padilla, Information officer OCSO.
2. Not many people have figured out how Cindy could not know Casey's job status.
3. George has remembered the same outfits for 3 dates that I can count.
4 If I recall Correctly.
Caylee's carseat was not in the pontiac, IIRC.

LOL. If you look at the picture of the car when it is going through DNA testing, the carseat is not there. However, maybe LE or someone took the carseat out.

Where is the damm carseat! JMO.

Prosecution is holding evidence very close to their vest. Wonder if we can get a direct link to the prosecutor's office. Do we know who he/she is? JMO.

It was reported at 7:20pm on Fox they were there a bit earlier in the day. They ran tape of it in that segment.

What do you suppose the visit was for that brought the lead detective out?

The group of volunteers here took a few key spots and searched. Why isn't this being done by LE? The only answer I can come up with is because they know something we don't and so that's why they aren't searching. But then it begs the question, IMO, that why did they come and even bother gathering the evidence that the volunteer searchers (who are absolute ANGELS and we can not thank them enough, btw!) found if they already have the 'answers'?

Even if they knew she was dead wouldn't they be searching for her body? Unless they know she is alive? I just don't understand why they are not searching potential drop areas.

You've been able (I think) to follow and participate in most, if not all, of the threads, so maybe you know this question: has it been hashed/rehased already whether or not LE has BOTH of the cell phones Casey claims to have been using?
She would have called TonE and they have HIS phone so would be able to track that number. Trust me, it is still a non-issue about the blackjack and the SIM cards.

A friendly reminder for everyone to please snip down posts whenever possible to save bandwidth and keep the thread cleaner. Thanks!

Suzi, does that mean keep the posts shorter? Or don't post anything that isn't necessary? Thanks.

Would they inform them if there was a connection to the new articles?

They would not inform them of any evidentiary developments, imo-
BTW, where's the tape for this? Serious has a crush on Melich..

I don't think it's a dumb question at all. I would assume (and we all know that's not usually a good thing) that it's sort of like a doctor telling you I think you have bronchitis but I have to wait on the rest of the tests to be sure. I really don't know...I'm just guessing.

It looks to me like they may have information that shows that there is DNA in the car of Caylee (just an example) but they need to wait for the complete test results. Off to google this....

I guess you and I are on the same page but I don't understand why they wouldn't be admissable in court, ya know? I was hoping that some legal whizzes here could help me with that.

LOL. If you look at the picture of the car when it is going through DNA testing, the carseat is not there. However, maybe LE or someone took the carseat out.

Prosecution is holding evidence very close to their vest. Wonder if we can get a direct link to the prosecutor's office. Do we know who he/she is? JMO.

I get it you don't like the information guy Jose Padilla, and you don't like the media. It was said in multiple articles with investigators and Padilla being the source.

:grouphug: Shared this on the prayer board and wanted to post this for all of you wonderful parents out there. My family has Caylee in our prayers and we wish for her safe return. Every child is so precious.

To My Child

Just for this morning, I am going to smile when I see your face and laugh when I feel like crying.

Just for this morning, I will let you choose what you want to wear, and smile and say how perfect it is.

Just for this morning, I am going to step over the laundry, and pick you up and take you to the park to play.

Just for this morning, I will leave the dishes in the sink, and let you teach me how to put that puzzle of yours together.

Just for this afternoon, I will unplug the telephone and keep the computer off, and sit with you in the backyard and blow bubbles..

Just for this afternoon, I will not yell once, not even a tiny grumble when you scream and whine for the ice cream truck, and I will buy you one if he comes by.
Just for this afternoon, I won't worry about what you are going to be when you grow up, or second guess every decision I have made where you are concerned.

Just for this afternoon, I will let you help me bake cookies, and I won't stand over you trying to fix them.
Just for this afternoon, I will take us to McDonald's and buy us both a Happy Meal so you can have both toys.

Just for this evening, I will hold you in my arms and tell you a story about how you were born and how much I love you.

Just for this evening, I will let you splash in the tub and not get angry.

Just for this evening, I will let you stay up late while we sit on the porch and count all the stars.

Just for this evening, I will snuggle beside you for hours, and miss my favorite TV shows.

Just for this evening when I run my finger through your hair as you pray, I will simply be grateful that God has given me the greatest gift ever given.
I will think about the mothers and fathers who are searching for their missing children, the mothers and fathers who are visiting their children's graves instead of their bedrooms, and mothers and fathers who are in hospital rooms watching their children suffer senselessly, and screaming inside that they can't handle it anymore.

And when I kiss you good night I will hold you a little tighter, a little longer. It is then, that I will thank God for you, and ask him for nothing, except one more day..............

As a mom of a 4 year old little girl and 6 year old little boy, thank you--that was beautiful.

Thank you to you and the others for the answers and thank you for the welcome.

Yea....ouch
Hope the stitches aren't on your hand so you can still type.

Just kidding. Take good care of the wound.

For newbies... if you see J/K.... it means just kidding.

I could have sworn that we had concluded that the car seat was found in the car. It was stated by LE. Am I losing it here?

hmmmmm 45 minutes

i think the visit was because the grandparents wanted to talk to THEM

its been awhile since the GP have been in the news, maybe they have had a chance to think things over and REALITY is setting in..

The last time the lead detective was there was at Cindy's request IIRC.

Someone told him she only drinks and smokes pot, but george says they all just call her mom cause she is so innocent.

So innocent. Mom.
A perfect front person, "promoter" for a sleazy phone/internet operation.

Okay, I have a dumb question.... What is the major difference between preliminary test and the actual forensics? Is it the difference between JV and varsity so to speak? Prelim tests aren't admissable in court because the testing isn't quite done yet? :waitasec:

I'm thinking that LE would do rush tests to get quick answers such as blood type or fluid type (for example) BUT would also need very detailed info regarding all samples.

They'd also want to send the samples to a reputable crime lab so they know the results will hold up in court & that probably means they have to wait their turn as there are SO many cases that need to be processed.

Inn this case, we might even have Orlando AND the Feds running separate tests.... I can't imagine the Feds can be happy that this little b1tch is lying to their agents. lol

I have another question. Yesterday, I was going through the phone calls and was wondering, didn't she talk to Tony either via the video phones or phone call to Tony? Did she call Tony after her phone call home that one day when she talked to Cindy, Kristina and Lee? If so, was it released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc