Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone break this down in to a few words - I did not sleep one wink last night and I cannot make sense of this - this is Cindy's child/son? And his father had an intimate relationship with Casey and may be Caylee's father? :confused:
Nope...Cindy's child. He does not know who fathered Caylee...just reporting what I read. Everyone else has gone to chase down all the posts, so thought I would answer you best I could.

Well, it is interesting. I went there and read a bunch of what he was talking about. He so perfectly describes the behaviors between Cindy and Casey. I am saying he knows his stuff.
Would sure explain why all of us have felt there were many skeletons in the closet. JMO

I have been reading backwards and it appears that there is the "real rick" and someone trying to pretend to be rick at the same time early in the postings. It causes all sorts of confusion but eventually gets sorted out after they get the "real rick" to register.

I am so sorry, donot mean to be rude but this is about Caylee do we have to go to the skeletons in her Grandparents closet.

yes. In order to piece together why a fimaly lies about everything - there needs to be a look at their past.

I'm taking off for awhile. These tunes are about to get too looney for me.
Some heat coming down on the family and friends, I imagine. They're going to start deflecting and defecting, IMO. It's about time.

:blowkiss: Take care. It's getting deep huh?

I bet we've not even seen a speckle of what is about to come.

Ok - I'm going back through that Topix forum page and page and cutting and pasting every post from this guy - seems he started out just as Rick and then one night after he left some other guy came on claiming to him - so ths REAL Rick went and registered like 20 hours ago or so. I'll let you all know when I am done going back page by page - there are 776 pages so this will be awhile.

I have been reading backwards and it appears that there is the "real rick" and someone trying to pretend to be rick at the same time early in the postings. It causes all sorts of confusion but eventually gets sorted out after they get the "real rick" to register.

uh I need coffee - I am totally getting fired. I haven't done a thing today but talk to you fine people.

I suggested we ignore this unless we find out it's the real brother? Just a thought. The nuts are coming out of the woodwork.

I think this guy is full of crap. The fact that he states he has had no contact with anyone in the family for more than a year makes it pretty obvious that he is looking for attention, but is careful enough to claim to not have any recent information so as not to get in too deep too quick.

I cannot imagine even a distant relative going online to talk about a case this sensitive, with some random forum like Topix. Plus they would have to know that doing so would alienate them permanently from the very relatives they claim to be so concerned about.

I also don't think we should be inviting this "guy" here to WebSleuths. Several Topix posters that also appear to be WS members have invited "him" over already.

Just my opinion..

Wait did rick write that post about being a unlegit son? I thought that was a different post from another source? I am so confused.

Two different people. Rick is from the Topix board and his posts have been posted here with the corresponding links by liltigress. MIMOMMY posted another post from a different board from a supposedly illegitimate son of Cindy's.

I am so glad I found you guys.
I am Cindy's illegitame son, Robert. I hope someone here will listen to my story. I can't get the police or the media to listen to me.
Cindy hung out with a wild crowd in her early twenties back in Ohio. It was a religious cult of some kind that had it's own ideas. There was a lot of drinking, drugs and sex. She kept up her relationship with the crowd after she married George. She moved the whole family to Orlando to follow the leader of that crowd, my father.
I hate to say it but my real father is a super nut case. He terrifies me. Luckily, I lived with a foster family in Ohio since I was 5 and moved with them to Orlando in 1989. I see Cindy about 3x a year. Usually, at a local Starbucks. She really is a nice person, but her addiction to prescription drugs is getting worse.
Most of Casey's/Anthony's problems come from Cindy's ongoing relationship with my father, his problems, and associates. Things got real messy in Florida when Casey met my father about four years ago. Casey got involved intimately with my father, and that was the reason for all the fights in the Anthony home with her mother. I can't be sure of this, but Caylee looks a lot like me.
It will take me days to tell this whole story.

Pulled from "another site"

Nope you were correct..he is saying HE is CINDY's son and CASEY was involved with HIS father imitmately and Caylee looks like the ME..meaning Caylee looks like the person posting this hence they have the same father perhaps...that is what is says!

How would he have any recent info? He states that Cindy doesn't even talk to her mother anymore and answers a question in ref. to Casey having her own apt that he wasn't aware of it. He gets his info rom his mother who in return is told by Cindy, so if Cindy's not talking to her mother how would he know.

This is almost proof he's Cindy's brother!

This is not Rick writing. Rick is supposedly Cindy's brother but I agree, we will see nuts coming out.
I think we all have enough information from WS's alone to pretend to be any one of these folks.

My question is what do these attention ****** get from this??? Personally I would sort-of be embarrassed to have some of these folks related to me.

Said he talks to both Cindy and Cindy's mom.

Quoted as a response, but in that thread many, many times.

"Mom can't even talk to Cindy any more as Cindy won't talk to family anymore. They are hurting very much. "

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p779
Post 15657

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
"Rick... I found some info on an eviction under cindys name I believe in 2002 from an apartment..would you know anything about this?"
"Don't know anything about it. If Cindy doesn't tell our mother I wouldn't know about it. sorry "
http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p777
post 15630

>.< looks like a cigar...what else would it be? :S

Another poster pointed out in the newbie thread and I wanted to get more thoughts on it...why did Casey say she hadn't slept in 4 days? Was it four days between the 911 and her first night in jail? (if that's when the call was made)?

same board as where RIck is --- also talks about George and the glass and his dad....

. I can't get the police or the media to listen to me.

Ok, I can understand the police blowing someone like that, off... but the media would eat it up. Seriously... the likes of Geraldo and NG would be all over it like stink on poo. I am skeptical of this person's claim... (my opinion, of course)

I think this guy is full of crap. The fact that he states he has had no contact with anyone in the family for more than a year makes it pretty obvious that he is looking for attention, but is careful enough to claim to not have any recent information so as not to get in too deep too quick.

I cannot imagine even a distant relative going online to talk about a case this sensitive, with some random forum like Topix. Plus they would have to know that doing so would alienate them permanently from the very relatives they claim to be so concerned about.

I also don't think we should be inviting this "guy" here to WebSleuths. Several Topix posters that also appear to be WS members have invited "him" over already.

Just my opinion..

Tricia already gave the ok to invite him over. She will make sure he's legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
combfish-mclisa