Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #112

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I thought the main reason they might of been there was to check out the phone line for the bracelet... and that is good excuse time to drop bugs all around the house.. jmo

LE doesn't check the phone lines at least not in my part of the woods. Here it is the parole office that does that.

I don't think that alligators actually are going to play any role in this. I think she was buried or place inside a dumpster. I don't see Casey being that dispicable.

Oh, I do. I don't know about alligators, but yes, I can see Casey throwing her out for gator food long before I can see her digging a hole and risking breaking a nail.

Lanie

Did Padilla know that he wouldn't be able to question Casey before or AFTER he posted the bond?! Me thinks Padilla got played by Baez! Thanks for the money cowboy, now go off into the sunset!!!

Um YEAH..UH.. This is not the last we are going to hear about this, so much for his one week "Evelyn Wood" speed confession scenario

Good Morning everyone! What do you suppose Casey will wear today? You know she wants to look good. Bet she's working on herself as we speak.

Oh, I do. I don't know about alligators, but yes, I can see Casey throwing her out for gator food long before I can see her digging a hole and risking breaking a nail.

Lanie

Maybe not her....but one of her friends...with the promise of a little "thank you" from Casey?!

Thanks Daisy!

So how does this work? Estes signs and puts up the bond. Is there some promisorry note or something between Tony Padilla and Estes? Who's going to take the hit if something goes wrong? A few nights ago a talking head asked Tony about that and he kinda snickered and said he wouldn't take a hit. And vaguely talked about a credit line. None of them will say who's the one to take a hit.

I'm willing to bet Padilla has something up his sleeve.

Baez has instructed Casey not to talk to them but he can't force her to not talk, right?

Blink, last night you were looking for a date for Casey's trip to ER in January or February. Did you ever get it?

Good Morning everyone! What do you suppose Casey will wear today? You know she wants to look good. Bet she's working on herself as we speak.

Heh.. A prom dress and tiara.

ok. my DH says that is completely false, that they actually dont eat anything until they hide it and/or until it decays?? He's the hunter/gatherer/fisherman watches deadly catch type?

If something's so large that it can be gulped in a single bite, they'll either store it and let it start to rot, or go into the death roll and bite and shake and slam things against the surface of the water or rocks or water body bed until it starts to break apart. I'm not sure if they're more apt to consume dead/decayed prey they've killed than they are to consume things that are dead when they find them. If fresh food isn't readily available, and they're hungry enough, they will become scavengers.

OTOH, this deals with gators "in the wild". Toss in longtime exposure to humans and who knows. I imagine some of them have gotten lazy, or their "wiring's screwed up" because there's a constant, steady stream of available food from people who toss scraps and meat to them.

Thanks Daisy!

So how does this work? Estes signs and puts up the bond. Is there some promisorry note or something between Tony Padilla and Estes? Who's going to take the hit if something goes wrong? A few nights ago a talking head asked Tony about that and he kinda snickered and said he wouldn't take a hit. And vaguely talked about a credit line. None of them will say who's the one to take a hit.

They only lose money if she doesn't show up for court. I think they are hoping that with the ankle bracelet and the female staffer in the house that they will be able to make sure she shows up for court.

Bet she is too.. ((IF they let her out)) I can SOO imagine her doing a perp walk outta the jail like Paris Hilton on a runway.. Im still skeptical if she's gonna get out tho.. I just have a vibe more red tape will be thrown up.. Which actually would be good.. Keep getting her hopes up and then dashed.. maybe she will lose it and crack.. then again.. she seems so shallow.. she'd prolly just get mad and say..."I shaved my legs for this??"

well according to his BIL, he resigned, and has no benefits or pension after 10 years, that speaks volumes to me..

Does it bother anyone else that Casey has not been charged with the fraud/larceny from Amy H???

I also wonder about the nursing home. If that story is true that is.

I don't know where it's coming from that Padilla won't be able to question Casey. Padilla and his crew can theoretically ask Casey a billion and a half things if that's what they want to do (unless there's some sort of binding agreement subject to penalties for breach to prevent this - and I'm not aware of one). Of course, Casey's not obligated to respond, but that's another issue.

:blowkiss:
Thank you, you just improved my mood by several degrees. I have been so upset this morning thinking she is ACTUALLY getting out of jail my brain cells quit functioning. You are so right, only LE is affected by the attorney, LP is general public, and can ask whatever he wants, or have his female bodyguard do the same. He would be a total idiot in my opinion if he signed anything agreeing to not question/eavesdrop on her royal highness.
Lanie

They only lose money if she doesn't show up for court. I think they are hoping that with the ankle bracelet and the female staffer in the house that they will be able to make sure she shows up for court.

Yeah, but who is they?

IMO he could/should have pulled out of this as soon as he found out he wasn't going to be allowed to question her. He could have said he was only doing this to have Caylee found, and believed he could get Casey to open up, but since that was no longer possible, he was taking his money and going home. I think that might have earned him a lot more respect than this toothpick and pony show he has been putting on all week. :mad:
Lanie

:clap::clap::clap:

anyone else think that Casey getting let out is not going to HELP anything?! That is only going to make this situation a bigger joke than it already is?! Caylee has been missing for more than 2 MONTHS, and in the last week I have hardly even heard Caylee's name,.. ITS ALL ABOUT CASEY! I bet that makes her feel validated,... grrrrrrrrrrrr I am pizzed!:furious::furious::furious:

anyone else think that Casey getting let out is not going to HELP anything?! That is only going to make this situation a bigger joke than it already is?! Caylee has been missing for more than 2 MONTHS, and in the last week I have hardly even heard Caylee's name,.. ITS ALL ABOUT CASEY! I bet that makes her feel validated,... grrrrrrrrrrrr I am pizzed!:furious::furious::furious:

Ditto that! :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members