Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

She LOVES it. I promise you.
No - I respectfully disagree - that was a VERY SCARY situation to be in - especially if YOU are the ONE right smack dab in the middle. She is young - only 22 - not very seasoned - I have accidentally "got caught up" in media scrums down here at the Broward County courthouse and its a scary scary thing to be in.

she looks like he77...wonder why...

hey I just noticed she was still in inmate database. Maybe they plan to keep her there to save time later.

Okay PattyG--I'll cover you at 2pm in case anything needs to be taped and uploaded. However I have to leave at 3pm. LOL--But I can tape Shep while I'm out if you're not back.

Here's a still shot of the release from WFTV-News.

CaseyAnthony.jpg

I'll post it on the picture thread.

Eww.. girlfriend be lookin ruff!:crazy:

LOL, I will gladly pay it to you SS, and it isnt the first time and certainly wont be the last... Am I gonna hurl, yes, does it change my resolve, no way.

I am proud the DA did not take the bait and stayed focused on the goal here- to find out where Caylee is and to preserve a successful prosecution.

Must admit I want to clean that chic's clock though- sorry MOM.

WWSSD?

I love every sentiment in this post. LE will get her and this time the door will not revolve. It will only open one way.

expect more 911 calls from the house

in the next couple days

Here's a still shot of the release from WFTV-News.

CaseyAnthony.jpg

I'll post it on the picture thread.

WOW... she's looking rough... guess all that jailhouse turkey & gravy wasn't agreeing with her.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT MONSTER IS OUT!!! :furious::furious::furious::mad::furious::furious::furious:

things can change really quick

police might go bring her back later today
:crazy:
Hey dog- good thing you didn't offer up anything to EAT today - huh? lolololol

How can this happen? What then hell is going to happen now? I hope she doesn't get a sliver of peace while she is out. I don't know why people keep sayign that Cindy and George are going ot ask her tough questions. They believe her story, so now they are just going to indulge her and spoil her some more. That poor baby girl - I just want to get on a plane and go over there and holler at this mother and then maybe throw something at her. I have never had this feeling before. I think this is the one time that requires an entire community gettign together and marching up to someones home with pitchforks demanding an answer.

The nerve of this woman keeping this child from being found and the nerve of her family for letting it happen.

She is protected from talking to LE... she is protected from talking to the jacka$$es tht fooled people into thinking they were going to seek justice... this is one very lucky woman, right now. Gah... I am seething... I think I will take a break for a while...

I agree! A complete farce...

No - I respectfully disagree - that was a VERY SCARY situation to be in - especially if YOU are the ONE right smack dab in the middle. She is young - only 22 - not very seasoned - I have accidentally "got caught up" in media scrums down here at the Broward County courthouse and its a scary scary thing to be in.

I know what you mean....she was scared in the moment. But Casey will love being famous or "infamous" whatever we can call it.

She was clinging to Baez with her face turned to him and the umbrella partly hiding them. The wind wasn't cooperating, sort of whipping the umbrella around and bending it. I was hoping it would turn inside out, cos it's so fun when umbrellas do that. When people started yelling questions, she buried her face in Baez's coat. clutching her little bag of belongings all the while.

WOW... she's looking rough... guess all that jailhouse turkey & gravy wasn't agreeing with her.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT MONSTER IS OUT!!! :furious::furious::furious::mad::furious::furious::furious:

Hard to get your fix when you're in solly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member