Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #113

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of storms what happens if the phone service is cut off?????? Can she run then?????:woohoo:

She's not running anywhere.....she's so hated she wouldn't get very far and the phone lines are underground now...

This makes me sickly realize that LE has nothing in the evidence. I hope Caylee is alive and found soon, because it looks like this woman is going to get away with murder. :(

I'm reserving judgement right now. OCSO seem to be pretty good poker players. I think they would rather Casey get out of jail for a few weeks than be forced into making their play before they are ready. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that OCSO actually asked those Miami bail bondsmen to challenge whether or not the Padilla's could legal bail her out.

IMO she's going to have everyone running all over the place like a chicken without a head to find these "kidnappers". only nothing's going to be found.

Cindy requested Lee take the garden hose to the reporters! Gosh she's not scoring any sypathy points with anyone now! My God is she insane or what?

Like mother, like daughter. They say that the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. :bang:

NO!!!! Now that is harassment - what do you want to bet that LE tracks that down and someone gets a little visit paid? That ain't right.

hahah it is worth the trouble. CINDY ANTHONY made a very insane comment about pizza smelling like decomp - she also challenged the public's intelligence and even went so far as to ask them to go out and buy a pizza and conduct an experiment of their own to prove that she was right. SHE DESERVES to have this pizza delivered. HOW DARE SHE! I hope that comment fills her with shame just like her daughter fills her with shame.

the whole pizza thing is in poor taste, representing a lie relating to a dead child's decomposition -it's just stupid

How do we know the Anthonys didn't order the pizza because that was the "homecoming meal" that Casey wanted? It's just the kind of tone-deaf thing they would do.

the whole pizza thing is in poor taste, representing a lie relating to a dead child's decomposition -it's just stupid

In my opinion, Casey, Cindy, And George have been the epitome of poor taste from DAY ONE. Sometimes....if you can't beat em join em.

I'm glad one of their RIDICULOUS lies was delivered right to their door step.

This makes me sickly realize that LE has nothing in the evidence. I hope Caylee is alive and found soon, because it looks like this woman is going to get away with murder. :(

I doubt that. I think they have enough to show Caylee died by accident. I think they are giving her enough lead to hang herself so they can get a manslaughter or murder charge.

Yes "Mydailyopinion", Cindy Anthony swore she would "use" the media at all costs and using them she is, but her bashing of them needs to stop. Where in the heck is the family spokesperson they supposedly hired??? He's not doing a dany of a job getting them to act right imo

Or is it Killing is stressful?

I think Casey has that psychotic look that Andrea Yates had. She looks weird. Don't think Tony will be wanting to see her.
But the pizza is a scream. Why didn't I think of that....

In my opinion, Casey, Cindy, And George have been the epitome of poor taste from DAY ONE. Sometimes....if you can't beat em join em.

I'm glad one of their RIDICULOUS lies was delivered right to their door step.

2.gif

I want to know who among her "friends" is going to pay visits

Since everyone else comes on here for the info on this case, you know that narcissistic b**** will end up here at some point. WE ALL OUGHT TO ADD SIGNATURES TO OUR PROFILES/POSTS TO SOMETHING LIKE I SAW ANOTHER POSTER USE (can't remember who to give credit to, sorry - CASEY, WHERE'S CAYLEE???? CALL 1-800-423-TIPS!! I know we can't put anything obscene like we'd like to. :(

ETA - I hit enter too quick - title was supposed to say Profile/Signature change - not Pro. :blush:

I just added my signature - just testing..1..2..3..

INTERESTING WORDING FROM BAEZ:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story

"Everyone, INCLUDING THE FAMILY, has the understanding and knows that any questioning about the facts of this case, are gonna be done WITH ME PRESENT".

So let me see... George, Cindy, and Lee ARE NOT ALLOWED (and I don't mean by law) to ask wtf she did with the child, when she last saw Caylee, where does ''Zenaida'' ''really lives'', when she last spoke to Caylee, and other FACTS like these. So Cindy tell us....now that Cayse is out....how is she going to help find Caylee since you are not allowed to have a conversation with her about the FACTS OF THIS CASE?

And here you have it people. George, Cindy, and Lee are only allowed to ask her about how she wants her coffee, whether she wants a veggie pizza, what channel she wants to watch, if she got a lot of messages on her myspace, and whether she wants to go for a swim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak