Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I don't see how anything is going to develop now that she is out. She is confined to the house, I don't even think that she is 'confined' because that would mean that she is under house arrest which I don't believe she is, is she? I'm not totally understanding this out on bond thing if she has to wear that bracelet because I understood that to mean house arrest or I guess flight risk too...
I just don't really like that she is out. I was watching one doctor on Fox last night and he was saying that this would empower her to weave more tales, that she is famous now, she has no reason to tell the truth and I think he is right.

This is too wierd! And I do remember converstaions about Society Entertainment being located at Sawgrass, also there is that Craigslist post that has come up again and agian.

There has to be some truth to this........

Hmmmm......so I guess the 'nappers' of the century have now decided to release their hostage ????....so willl they collect the reward, or simply submit the bill for nine weeks babysitting ????

According to Casey Wasn't she supposed to be home for her birthday on August 3rd also? Somehow she obtained this information behind bars, in seclusion, with all phone calls and visits video taped.

There are no kidnappers. Entertaining the thought is pointless.

This is too wierd! And I do remember converstaions about Society Entertainment being located at Sawgrass, also there is that Craigslist post that has come up again and agian.

Yes all very suspicious. Would love to discuss this and let all the ranters go to the rant thread so some of us can discuss this case.

Some local sketch artist should volunteer to draw a free sketch of the kidnapper for the family and then they should post it on a large sign outside of their house for the media to see. It would be interesting to see what they come up with...not that I think they would allow it but somebody should try.

Or they could just use a picture from her myspace.

Actually in the hundreds of videos by news people, 1 did ask Cindy about this on her driveway. She gave a rambling response and really made light of how deep this post was. But also stated her and her children write to express how they feel. I do not have a link but it did happen.

Thanks for informing me of this. Still makes me wonder why LE wouldn't be jumping all over it, seems clear cut that Cindy knew Caylee was gone on July 3rd. How is that not obstruction when the police were not informed that Caylee was missing until weeks later. Even if Cindy suspected it, she should have called LE much sooner!

Hmmmm......so I guess the 'nappers' of the century have now decided to release their hostage ????....so willl they collect the reward, or simply submit the bill for nine weeks babysitting ????

Well you see they only needed to kidnap Caylee in order to get Casey arrested so they could get their hands on her. Now that she has escaped their clutches, Caylee is no longer needed. j/k

IF Caylee was "kidnapped"....

LE could get a warrant to tap ALL the phones belonging to the victims and suspects.

You guys can beat me up if you would like but I still feel in my heart and gut that this little girl is alive. Not sure why I feel this way; I just do.

By the way, I won $250.00 on a $2.00 scratch off today. Felt very lucky this morning.:woohoo:

People should be prepared there is a pretty good chance she will wear one. And if not the lawyer will advice the grandparents to not wear them if they will be around Cayse and in front of the media. It won't look good if the grandparents wear them and Cayse is not.

What we will be seeing from today and until who knows when has absolutely NOTHING to do with finding Caylee. Absolutely nothing. Cayse finally got her wish. Her family is more concerned FOR HER than the baby. Everything we will witness is for the benefit of Cayse and for the public's benefit and potential jurors benefit.

The only development regarding Caylee's whereabouts will come from LE or someone from the public who by accident/luck will come onto some evidence and I really don't want to say body but here I said it.

Didn't Cindy have one on... come to think of it the guy that was asking reporters to move across the street had one on. Come to think of it several of them had that tshirt on today.
I agree, sad every time we have to use the word "body" when it comes to finding Caylee... none of us want it to end that way. Nor do we want to hear, "The babysitter did it.".... but it will happen once her little body is found.

They were picked up by Cindy from Tony's apartment , she took them home washed them and later gave them to LE around the time of or during the SW IIRC
Does anyone know if any of Caylee's clothes or toys or anything relating to her was found at Tony's apartment?

They were picked up by Cindy from Tony's apartment , she took them home washed them and later gave them to LE around the time of or during the SW IIRC

So those were the clothes that were listed in the search warrant? There weren't any belongings of Caylee's besides items taken to match for DNA identification. So didn't Cindy wonder where Caylee's stuff was? Why nothing of Caylee's was with Casey?

Yes all very suspicious. Would love to discuss this and let all the ranters go to the rant thread so some of us can discuss this case.

Me Too! I agree! If your not trying to fix the problem, your may be part of the problem.

If Casey knew who had Caylee wouldn't we be seeing a composit sketch of this person? This is horse hockey, imo.

I don't think we'll see any sketches UNTIL Casey decides which lie she's going to stick with:

The Nanny lie

The "It's a friend" lie

Next week, she might be blaming someone else if the "friend" nonsense doesn't go over too well.

Once she & the family settle on ONE story, they'll be able to build a description & maybe some vague background.

So those were the clothes that were listed in the search warrant? There weren't any belongings of Caylee's besides items taken to match for DNA identification. So didn't Cindy wonder where Caylee's stuff was? Why nothing of Caylee's was with Casey?

There was stuff and toys found in the car.

Baez sat down the entire family and bounty crew as soon as they got Casey home and told them all ....... they are NOT to question Casey at all without him present.

How can he do that?

If Casey knew who had Caylee wouldn't we be seeing a composit sketch of this person? This is horse hockey, imo.

This is something I keep asking. Where is the sketch? Another, why would the courts and LE let Casey go if they have DNA. I do not think they have any blood. Hair in the trunk does not mean a thing. Hair comes off clothes. My car has the whole family's DNA inside both the cab and trunk.

blegh. what a difficult case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member