Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something going on with that mysterious encryptic message on mccandless. I looked up leganld008 and got tammy wilfong. then lookedd up tammy wilfong and she was listed as WSHS Class of 1978 missing classmates. Along with her name is Derrick Williams who has a host of call girl clubs.

And is DW related to the williams associated with the apartment at Sawgrass and the music producer at the Fusian ?

I am praying that Casey didn't kill Caylee. That Caylee is alive and well. But why else would Casey not tell atleast her parents that Caylee was kidnapped? How could she pretend everything was ok so much so that she convinced all her friends that Caylee was fine? I mean if her story is true, then you'd think somewhere along the lines someone would have realized some red flags? I mean you can't be that great of an actor to act fine when you baby is OUT THERE and MISSING! jmo

Some local sketch artist should volunteer to draw a free sketch of the kidnapper for the family and then they should post it on a large sign outside of their house for the media to see. It would be interesting to see what they come up with...not that I think they would allow it but somebody should try.

I don't recall anything about any belongings of either being found. The only thing I have seen about belongings is the pants and shoes in the car. That's it. If they were gone for 31 days, where is all of their stuff? Did LE remove evidence from TonE's apartment? I can see packing a backpack for a few days but for 30 days? In the search warrant, it said they collected some of Casey's clothes. Was that all that was left there? Just seems like a big unanswered question for me.......

They were picked up by Cindy from Tony's apartment , she took them home washed them and later gave them to LE around the time of or during the SW IIRC

the only problem with "misplaced/sold/loaned....is who was decomposing in the trunk? That only leaves us with killed.

This one fact (yes, fact, stated by more than one person including the lead detective) is what I can't get past in order to entertain any other theory. Even if all the lies could be explained away, that fact cannot.

Padilla, who also spoke outside of the Anthony home, said he thinks Caylee will be back with her family in a week.

Tic toc tic toc

clock.gif

There is something going on with that mysterious encryptic message on mccandless. I looked up leganld008 and got tammy wilfong. then lookedd up tammy wilfong and she was listed as WSHS Class of 1978 missing classmates. Along with her name is Derrick Williams who has a host of call girl clubs.

Help,, I am confused as to how this plays into it?

I found it by googling, see below....I still don't undertand why media didn't report on this, at least not that I ever saw. I also find it odd that LE didn't respond to it. Seems very very odd! I think theres a big cover up here, just have to put all the pieces of the puzzle toether.

snip

Actually in the hundreds of videos by news people, 1 did ask Cindy about this on her driveway. She gave a rambling response and really made light of how deep this post was. But also stated her and her children write to express how they feel. I do not have a link but it did happen.

Some local sketch artist should volunteer to draw a free sketch of the kidnapper for the family and then they should post it on a large sign outside of their house for the media to see. It would be interesting to see what they come up with...not that I think they would allow it but somebody should try.

today it would look like a friend of Casey's who went to Puerto Rico or Georgia.

Yes and also had an apartment at the Sawgrass.

This is too wierd! And I do remember converstaions about Society Entertainment being located at Sawgrass, also there is that Craigslist post that has come up again and agian.

Padilla, who also spoke outside of the Anthony home, said he thinks Caylee will be back with her family in a week.

Hmmmm......so I guess the 'nappers' of the century have now decided to release their hostage ????....so willl they collect the reward, or simply submit the bill for nine weeks babysitting ????

snipped

The only truth and the whole truth is on Cindy's 911 call. She did say I gave you 31 days. That means they were fighting on the phone, she wanted to see Caylee but Casey was not coming home. Why she didn't report the child missing? Because they were fighting, she had no reason to suspect anything was wrong other than Casey withholding the child from her. And it was her ''right'' to withhold her. Casey is the legal guardian anyway....

I agree - there was no reason for suspicion. I'm sure things have come into focus, but most people do not jump to the most extreme conclusion right off the bat. Just like if someone is having an affair - the first month that they are "working late" is taken at face value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487