Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most recent pic released. Looks like a good time, eh?
t1home2outap.jpg
Yes, gone is that smirk and toothy grin we saw when she walked into the jail. Gee, Casey...feeling a little overwhelmed to be facing the firestorm that is now your life?! Let's see how long it is before you get that coveted "Mother Of The Year Award" your mother says you deserve. (I am thinking Hell hasn't frozen over yet, but with this case...it could happen.)

Padilla, who also spoke outside of the Anthony home, said he thinks Caylee will be back with her family in a week.

So here is another question, not sure if it's already been rehashed or not. If they were gone for a month, where was all of their clothes, belongings? Surely, they had several change of clothes, etc. Where is all of that?

I'm getting those quotes off of the Orlando Sentinel by the way.

Oh I bet we'll hear a statement from Lying Larry that Casey regretfully cannot attend the vigil because of death threats.

the Padillas are from Cali and so was Baez. Look for Craig McCandless on internet. He too is connected some how. I found it through facebook. McCandless attorney is not other that Baez.

Interesting. The last time and only other time Craig McCandless was mentioned it was related to that cryptic post that was here and on Craigs List.....???

the Padillas are from Cali and so was Baez. Look for Craig McCandless on internet. He too is connected some how. I found it through facebook. McCandless attorney is not other that Baez.
There's something not right with this whole thing about reward/posting bond/bail thing. I went back and looked at the link I hadn't planned to post, and that guy's name is also Richard (thus the nickname Rick). JMO. Check out the e-mail address. Richard so and so....

I honestly believe that Casey had something to do with a ZG - call girl ring and Saw Grass Apts. If you go to Lake VAj on my space - there is a reference to Club Royale. I think Casey got into something she shouldnt have and they took the child. Unfortunately the harmed the child and it is nobodies fault but Caseys.

that is one of the scenarios I have worried about, too. that or leaving caylee sleeping in the car while clubbing that night... being so drunk that she went home with bf forgetting caylee in the car...

I still hope that there is a kidnapper -and one that someone-ANYONE- will find.

Padilla, who also spoke outside of the Anthony home, said he thinks Caylee will be back with her family in a week.

Where have we heard that before :waitasec: hmmmm Oh yes , Caylee was going to be home for her birthday

So here is another question, not sure if it's already been rehashed or not. If they were gone for a month, where was all of their clothes, belongings? Surely, they had several change of clothes, etc. Where is all of that?

Well.....according to Casey, we 'could' assume that the backpack George saw Caylee leave with on the 16th of July is with Caylee... What I'd like to know is where is the backpack that George claimed he saw CASEY leave with on the 16th of July.
They didn't say anything about that being in the car and I missed it, did they?

I want some of what he's been smokin....

In response to Caylee being back in a week,if that were true. I'd be so happy and thankful for the answred prayers.
but to be honest my heart races right now at the thought of Casey sitting her rear in jail while the rest of us grieved for her daughter. I have not been this angry in a very long time. How dare he give such expectations to those of us who have waited. How dare she NOT TELL because of .... oh never mind shes a case:furious:

I wonder if she will wear the Caylee t-shirts??

People should be prepared there is a pretty good chance she will wear one. And if not the lawyer will advice the grandparents to not wear them if they will be around Cayse and in front of the media. It won't look good if the grandparents wear them and Cayse is not.

What we will be seeing from today and until who knows when has absolutely NOTHING to do with finding Caylee. Absolutely nothing. Cayse finally got her wish. Her family is more concerned FOR HER than the baby. Everything we will witness is for the benefit of Cayse and for the public's benefit and potential jurors benefit.

The only development regarding Caylee's whereabouts will come from LE or someone from the public who by accident/luck will come onto some evidence and I really don't want to say body but here I said it.

They were picked up by Cindy from Tony's

There is something going on with that mysterious encryptic message on mccandless. I looked up leganld008 and got tammy wilfong. then lookedd up tammy wilfong and she was listed as WSHS Class of 1978 missing classmates. Along with her name is Derrick Williams who has a host of call girl clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487