Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me understand this? How did Casey know that there was a ZG looking at the Saw Grass Apt? The same apts that she alledgedly dropped Caylee off at? Maybe this was answered already. But this has been bugging me.
That fact has been driving me crazy too.
Another odd fact surrounding this case that may or may not be a coincidence is that another ZG , totally unrelated to the ZG at Sawgrass apts, had her office broken into on June 9th. The date that Casey originally said was the last time she saw Caylee. I don't think the "Nanny" every existed but I don't think Casey pulled the name ZG out of thin air either, She used that name for a reason.

One of the many million dollar questions. Of course your Mom would be suspicious. Most GM's would. Of course, this particular GM in question would probably rather gnaw off her own foot than admit that her daughter is anything other than what she has spent the past 22 years convincing herself and the world that she is. Who knows? Perhaps behavior of this sort was completely "ordinary" and no cause for concern. Nothing but ???s in response to yours, I'm afraid. My head spins around it too.

I have a question. What ever happened to that Blurb on Cindy's my space or face book, can't remember which, where Cindy insinuated that Casey took Caylee away. I believe it was written July 3rd but I could be wrong. Was that a ligimate blurb Cindy wrote or not? Why wasn't that ever discussed by police or media.

She has been kidnapped is comparable to she has been seen in Thailand or Periora. Hoping to create reasonable doubt a) that she is alive b) that if something happened to her, someone else was responsible. Not surprising but I really thought they would wait until at least tomorrow to do it.

Has the term security/bodyguard been used yet? Casey's alleged suspicion of LE. Cindy's alleged suspicion of Jesse and his past connection to LE. A bailbondsman and bounty hunter that came from the other side of the country to stay with Casey 24/7. Talk of a "safe house." Non-specific talk of threats against Casey's life.

LOL, I am a little slow sometimes. Ok, where is our role in this? Are we a new place to help spread reasonable doubt or part of a threat assessment?

Right on.

we've talked about TES before. i know they need to be invited by family or LE before they start searching. can that family be oh say an uncle or ggrandmom? maybe if Rick is truly Cindy's brother he or his mom could contact TES.

Most recent pic released. Looks like a good time, eh?
t1home2outap.jpg

She looks like she's been sharing panties with other ladies for over a month. Good.

I wonder if Casey will go to the candle light vigils?:rolleyes:

of course wearing the Caylee T-Shirt

A note about the ''daily txts, messages, and phone-calls between Cindy and Cayse''.

The problem with what Cindy says is that she says only the half truth that serves HER and thus creating confusion. I have no reason to doubt the daily communication - after all the LE will check that EASILY - what Cindy conveniently fails to mention is the SUBJECT and TONE of those conversations.

It is difficult for any of us to understand how could this grandmother who obviously loved her grandchild would chit-chat with Cayse and not require for the child or want to see the child.

But have a look how everything can be so logical and easy to understand: If Cindy and Cayse were arguing on the phone about th stolen money, if Cindy and Cayse were arguing about Caylee and Cayse was telling her I am not bringing her at your house, well that makes everything a little more simple. Why would she call the child missing? It wasn't her child and the mother left from the home because they were fighting. Even the neighbor gave an interview that there was a big fight on the house on the 15th and that it was not the first time he heard Cayse being disrespectful to the mother. Cindy might want to paint a rosy picture but her rosy picture makes her statements sound as downright lies. And I don't think she lied about the daily communication. I think she omitted the truth about how bad things were between them.

The only truth and the whole truth is on Cindy's 911 call. She did say I gave you 31 days. That means they were fighting on the phone, she wanted to see Caylee but Casey was not coming home. Why she didn't report the child missing? Because they were fighting, she had no reason to suspect anything was wrong other than Casey withholding the child from her. And it was her ''right'' to withhold her. Casey is the legal guardian anyway....

O/T.. Hey Moxie.. did anyone ever tell you you look just like Hillary Duff?

HA! My avitar is actually a pic of Hillary Duff from the movie 'Cinderella Story'!
But as I was uploading the pic to my profile- my husband looked over my shoulder and said 'hey, that kinda looks like you.' But sadly - I do not have her money....:crazy:

I honestly believe that Casey had something to do with a ZG - call girl ring and Saw Grass Apts. If you go to Lake VAj on my space - there is a reference to Club Royale. I think Casey got into something she shouldnt have and they took the child. Unfortunately the harmed the child and it is nobodies fault but Caseys.

The GPs did not bring the Padillas into this. The Padillas and Baez hatched this egg; rotten or not.

I think they said it was in their computer records. They showed both her and Casey pictures of each other and they both said they'd never seen one another in their lives.

As much as she's online, she might have broken into a database or knew someone who worked there, went to look at an apartment herself (under an assumed name) and saw that the person ahead of her was named ZG. It's all speculation.

No doubt Cindy had never heard this name before. Maybe she heard zanny before but no affiliation, just coincindence. Casey probably went through the garbage there looking for a name and found on a piece of paper, Gloria, ZG apt. #??? Aug 17. She probably assumed she lived there and thus the lie began. Simple as that, no one had to see her, she did not see ZG.

Agreed, I read those words about her feeling Casey was punishing her by not letting her talk to Caylee from Cindy's MySpace page.

I still say..."a whole month?" I am sure the police would have tried to locate Casey, since they both lived w/Cindy...it is such a tragedy

Cindy and George have done what they set out to do.....deflect attention away from Caylee and portray Casey as the victim.
Only in their own minds. The rest of the world isn't fooled.

A note about the ''daily txts, messages, and phone-calls between Cindy and Cayse''.

The problem with what Cindy says is that she says only the half truth that serves HER and thus creating confusion. I have no reason to doubt the daily communication - after all the LE will check that EASILY - what Cindy conveniently fails to mention is the SUBJECT and TONE of those conversations.

It is difficult for any of us to understand how could this grandmother who obviously loved her grandchild would chit-chat with Cayse and not require for the child or want to see the child.

But have a look how everything can be so logical and easy to understand: If Cindy and Cayse were arguing on the phone about th stolen money, if Cindy and Cayse were arguing about Caylee and Cayse was telling her I am not bringing her at your house, well that makes everything a little more simple. Why would she call the child missing? It wasn't her child and the mother left from the home because they were fighting. Even the neighbor gave an interview that there was a big fight on the house on the 15th and that it was not the first time he heard Cayse being disrespectful to the mother. Cindy might want to paint a rosy picture but her rosy picture makes her statements sound as downright lies. And I don't think she lied about the daily communication. I think she omitted the truth about how bad things were between them.

The only truth and the whole truth is on Cindy's 911 call. She did say I gave you 31 days. That means they were fighting on the phone, she wanted to see Caylee but Casey was not coming home. Why she didn't report the child missing? Because they were fighting, she had no reason to suspect anything was wrong other than Casey withholding the child from her. And it was her ''right'' to withhold her. Casey is the legal guardian anyway....

I agree. I have seen someone keep a grandchild from visiting the grandparents to "get back at them". I will say though that they didn't lose the child afterwards.

the Padillas are from Cali and so was Baez. Look for Craig McCandless on internet. He too is connected some how. I found it through facebook. McCandless attorney is not other that Baez.

I agree. And, it's absolutely sickening.

Amster said:
Cindy and George have done what they set out to do.....deflect attention away from Caylee and portray Casey as the victim.

Sickening is too light a word. The are no words in the english language to describe their actions.

HA! My avitar is actually a pic of Hillary Duff from the movie 'Cinderella Story'!
But as I was uploading the pic to my profile- my husband looked over my shoulder and said 'hey, that kinda looks like you.' But sadly - I do not have her money....:crazy:

I hear ya, sister, but if you look like her.. then that's gotta be good for something! LOL

She has a lot of time to be home don't you think?

Court records show that Anthony's pre-trial is set for Nov. 5 at 9:30 a.m. Her trial is set for Nov. 17 at 9 a.m.

I would love to see some morning DJ camped in front of the Anthony house with a bullhorn tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487