Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said that, you did. Why lock threads? What's your explanation for this. This is a forum for discussions to take place in reference to solving this mystery, don't see or understand how locking threads helps that!

The mods lock the threads down when they feel it is necessary. None have been locked down for theories about Casey to my knowledge. The ones that get locked down seem to be the ones with wild speculation about people that have not been identified as having anything to do with Caylee's dissappearance. The owner of the site has the discretion to decide when these conversations are outside of her comfort zone. Ignoring that they have repeatedly been shut down doesn't help either.

How about this theory. But I'm sure it was checked out. Could someone else have had the apartment at Sawgrass in their name and Zanieda lived with them. Could those 2 people both have taken off with Caylee?

IIRC, the apartment had been empty since late February, 2008.

Just an FYI --- to the person who thought "white party" referred to race....

White party refers to everyone wearing WHITE clothing -- not the color of your skin.....Good Lord ---- this is 2008 people!

Yes they even had a "white party" on the TV show.."THE HILLS".. it's common knowledge..I thought.

Actually the "air test" is a different measurement. If there's blood in the trunk, that would be tested for DNA and decomposition. The air is tested to determine the length of time the decomposition was in the trunk. Evidently, this test can help determine when a body, in the state of decomposition, was in that trunk. The end result is to determine who, what and when.

I have seen all of this through media. But, thank you for reiterating. I just don't believe they have blood, because they could have filed another charge against her and kept Casey in jail. right? or no?

Your cat could be related to my own! cute.

How about this theory. But I'm sure it was checked out. Could someone else have had the apartment at Sawgrass in their name and Zanieda lived with them. Could those 2 people both have taken off with Caylee?

No one had lived in that apartment for 5 months, so no. Also, no one new a ZG, also she pointed out where ZG's mother lived and it was lie. She also told them that ZG's ROOMMATE worked at TGIF her name Raquel Farrell and that was also a lie. So there is NO ZG and she never lived at Sawgrass with anyone.

Caylee needs a spokesperson, an attorney, or a victims rights appointee someone to stand up for her rights, a social worker someone. Seriously, what are her rights as an innocent victim of whatever her Mom did, she is negligent in the very least of senerios.

Have you heard anything about a Robbery at an office in Brevard Co. (next door to orlando) on June 9th? The name of the woman who had her office robbed was ZG.... The date & the name are too much of a coincidence for me.
i dont understand are you saying that casey is responsible for that? and if so can you provide a link?

White parties insinuate drug use??????? Ok. Now I've heard it all. I'm really sorry but that is quite the stretch. Respectfully of course.

I know..I ma getting a real kick out of all the uninformed stements made re: the bar scene, clubber, underground scary things. It's a joke. People have no idea and stements like these show it.

So I'm wondering for anyone who thinks Caylee drowned..I wonder if through that "air test" if Chlorine would be an element found in the air of the trunk IF she drowned.

I thought white parties were basically underwear parties, like dress in your lingerie. I thought white would be more in reference to the boys underwear being white. I had a lot of gay club friends and that is what they wore to white parties....:crazy: Maybe straight clubs "white parties" are white pant suites or a nice white shift dress.

lol rotflmao

we wore tshirt & guys undies and threw paint on each other . . . it was fun and no drugs/alcohol was involved!!!

:rocker:

Yes they even had a "white party" on the TV show.."THE HILLS".. it's common knowledge..I thought.

This is the first I've heard of it which is embarrassing seeing as I'm from the "younger generation."

a sign in sheet, a peak inside of a car, could have obtained information in many shady ways. Casey gleaned that name somehow on the 17th the same day she was somehow ridding of Caylee's body. There is no "underworld" involved. Casey Anthony went from beer pong to Fusian in 5 weeks time.

Occums Razor.

I can't figure out the ZG/Sawgrass connection. It can't just be coincidence.

I wish that interviewer would have asked ZG if she had thrown anything in a dumpster there that day - maybe just some trash from her car or something. Maybe Casey went there and used the same dumpster for something and found trash inside with ZG's name on it and used the name, assuming ZG lived there.

Actually the "air test" is a different measurement. If there's blood in the trunk, that would be tested for DNA and decomposition. The air is tested to determine the length of time the decomposition was in the trunk. Evidently, this test can help determine when a body, in the state of decomposition, was in that trunk. The end result is to determine who, what and when.

This is not accurate. Multiple links have been posted explaining the air test. The air test will verify that a body was present. It will be back up to the dogs, which the defense is already trying to cast in doubt. They may or may not have gotten DNA back from the stain in the trunk.

HAHAHA! I do not watch those shows. And I am not "up" with the 2008 party-lifestyle. But, that makes more sense. haha. My apology to the person I thought was talking about race.

I found it by googling, see below....I still don't undertand why media didn't report on this, at least not that I ever saw. I also find it odd that LE didn't respond to it. Seems very very odd! I think theres a big cover up here, just have to put all the pieces of the puzzle toether.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

I sent this to Greta and NG weeks ago

Ihave alwys felt similarly, if all the pictures and such of parties on myspace == 1 is a murderer, I am in some deep trouble. I am also a *advertiser censored*, prostitute and possibly a phone sex operator as well, as I have pictures taken in bars or at parties with multiple men. None of this is true, but you might think so based on my myspace page.

maybe you should be careful of what you post on myspace for everyone to see. I never understood why people expose themselves liek this - empolyers are now going on myspace before hiring people. I have a myspace and none of my pictures are with various men, pole dancing or hugging a toilet bowl and other whorish pictures.

yeah, no kidding! when did race come into this? And, the clubs/parties were not all white people.

I don't know who brought race into this. From all the clubbing pics I've seen, I don't recall any pics where everybody is dressed in all white and I don't think race has anything to do with it either. There was a party at someone's house where Casey was wrapped in a sheet depicting the flag and holding a beer, but this is the only toga party where I have noticed white worn by most party goers. The reference to all white parties comes up again and again in her e-mails. Has anyone, matched those e-mails and dates with pics from fusian to verify if patrons were wearing white or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties