Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me understand.....why didnt she just give Caylee to her partents then if it didnt fit her life style. Her parents would have gladly taken that child if it was too much for Casey

I think it had more to do with Casey being jealous of how much Caylee loved Cindy probably wanted to be with her more than Casey, GM probably read to her, played with her, interacted with her...Casey was jealous of her love for Cindy and the GM's love for Caylee, maybe more than her. I get that from the facebook/myspace post from Cindy saying that her not seeing Caylee was because of jealousy.

threads are locked for multiple reasons... when they are too long, thus a new one is started -starting with where we left off. also when there is more gossip than theory or speculation, straight out slander, fighting, being nasty to other members. anything that violates the rules of the forum.

Renae discussed a party store/gas station robbery - NOT an office

There is NO WAY that I believe that Casey was new to the club scene in Orlando. If you are in or around the age of 18-22, MOST have hit the club scene here and let me tell you, it's a HUGE one. There are so many bars and clubs in Orlando there's no way I could count them all. When I was in college here I used to go out 5-6 nights a week. There was ALWAYS something going on here. I am WAY past those days now...but it's only been about 5 yrs since I was in it. And since then the club scene has exploded even more. Downtown is the place to be any night of the week and there are other places very close to the University of Central Florida to hang out too. Fusian is new. It's only been open maybe a year or two and most people locally have always thought it was just a Sushi restaurant because from the outside there is nothing about it that says CLUB.

Point being...this girl was not NEW to the club scene....Orlando is not the type of place you just hang out at the house and drink...there are tons of places to get into trouble here.

I have to go back to my point that Clubs are not breeding ground for kidnapping 3 year olds. Drugs or no drugs. There are drugs everywhere all of the time. Fusian has NOTHING to do with Caylee. It's just wayyyy over dramatized in my opinon.

Maybe but.......Opinions are subjuctive in nature, niether right nor wrong, were not dealing with facts here at all! Also, all white parties insinuate drug use. Not all night clubs are safe party areas.

Is the BOLD statement above your opinion? Maybe you'd like to remove the word all as I have been to white parties that had nothing to do with drugs but what color we were wearing.

:rocker:

ITA.

I'm sure LE has questioned everyone living at that complex to see whether Casey might have had reason to go there....

looking for an apt. for herself, a friend lives there, buying drugs, drinking, sex.... any reason she'd BE at that place.

IF someone can place her there the day ZG signed the sheet, that's one mystery solved. Or better yet, if Casey knew someone who worked there, she might have asked to see the books.... said she wanted to see if she knew anyone who applied or lived there.

Casey's an EXPERIENCED liar & thief and I'm sure she's also used to doing underhanded things to achieve her 'goals.'

Right, I do not believe they (LE) would have stated PUBLICLY that there is no evidence of a kidnapping if they had not checked that out thoroughly.

White Parties do not insinuate drug use.

I realize that. I was being Incredulous that someone would ever say that. A white party is a white party nothing more. A nightclub is a nightclub nothing more.

I have to go back to my point that Clubs are not breeding ground for kidnapping 3 year olds. Drugs or no drugs. There are drugs everywhere all of the time. Fusian has NOTHING to do with Caylee. It's just wayyyy over dramatized in my opinon.

I agree. I went out clubbing the entire time I was in college here. I never used drugs. EVER. My point was just that I don't believe hanging out at Fusian was something new to her....other than that location being new. I doubt it was the first time she hit the club scene around here.

How about this theory. But I'm sure it was checked out. Could someone else have had the apartment at Sawgrass in their name and Zanieda lived with them. Could those 2 people both have taken off with Caylee?

Is the BOLD statement above your opinion? Maybe you'd like to remove the word all as I have been to white parties that had nothing to do with drugs but what color we were wearing.

:rocker:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

these threads that i posted aren't even locked...they're just NOT on page one. there are 11 pages about this case alone.

The apartment she led LE to had been empty for almost 6 months --- no matter WHO lived there previously --- she claimed she had just recently dropped Caylee off there....

I never said that, you did. Why lock threads? What's your explanation for this. This is a forum for discussions to take place in reference to solving this mystery, don't see or understand how locking threads helps that!
thanx for asking this question. i am curious why myself.

You didn't say it but you insinuated it...stop playing games.

Part of engaging in this forum is to be able to voice opinions with others so that every fact is picked apart and things are figured out. I also never said originally that the thread was locked. Don't put words in others mouths!

Casey was not deeply entrenched in the club scene. She had been dating Tony and going to Fusian for about five weeks before she was arrested. She was new to the scene and the promoters girlfriend ie; tag along. Before June 1st Casey was playing beer pong in the basement with friends.

The craigslist guy was deemed a loon from the moderators. It would have been SIMPLE for Casey to obtain ZG's name from sawgrass especially since she was moving and looking for an apartment.

IMHO.

Ihave alwys felt similarly, if all the pictures and such of parties on myspace == 1 is a murderer, I am in some deep trouble. I am also a *advertiser censored*, prostitute and possibly a phone sex operator as well, as I have pictures taken in bars or at parties with multiple men. None of this is true, but you might think so based on my myspace page.

a sign in sheet, a peak inside of a car, could have obtained information in many shady ways. Casey gleaned that name somehow on the 17th the same day she was somehow ridding of Caylee's body. There is no "underworld" involved. Casey Anthony went from beer pong to Fusian in 5 weeks time.

Occums Razor.

Occums Razor was incorrect in the Ramsey and McCann cases so it is not always accurate but if so then we need to see some proven facts from LE. But then when we see what went on with the LE in both those cases I lose my faith in LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme