Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As to all the allegedly suspicious people and places being discussed, I think the common denominator is Casey, who had tainted everything and everyone by association. The focus should stay on her, right where all her "mistruths" has placed it.

As to Baez, it's true that nobody concerned is required to do what he says. He's advising them all what should be done to protect Casey's right to not incriminate herself, even accidentally, and to keep her conversations restricted to people with whom she has legally privileged communications. If he's present and they ask a taboo question, he'll tell her not to answer. Can you imagine how fun this is going to be for this apparently talky bunch? They're going to have a script and it be all be CA propaganda, for her defense. She's been free to talk to Baez for ages. Where's Caylee (at)?

It just insinuates this sort of "dramatic" club scene. Its really not that big of a deal. It's a nightclub not a scene from the Sopranos. Casey got rid of Caylee because she did not fit into her new lifestyle...not because her new lifestyle was so "underground" and full of crime that Caylee was harmed. People go to nightclubs every single day and their children are still in one piece. IMHO

Help me understand.....why didnt she just give Caylee to her partents then if it didnt fit her life style. Her parents would have gladly taken that child if it was too much for Casey

That's one way of looking at it, but I have to respectfully disagree with you. She had been hanging out with TonE for 5 weeks and going to fusian. That is more than enough time for bad acquaintences and relationships to form. I would say that anyone in that many photos weather she was girlfriend of a promoter or not, was deeply entrenched and involved. You made my point for me with the beer pong reference. That was how life used to be for her. Then she moved on to the club scene, all new people she didn't know that well and obviously would have been stupid to trust only five weeks later.

Also the ZG factor is not that cut and dry! So, how did she get ZG's name? How simple was that? I haven't heard any information on how the link was made between ZG and Casey. Looking for an apartment does not justify getting ZG's info at all!
Have you heard anything about a Robbery at an office in Brevard Co. (next door to orlando) on June 9th? The name of the woman who had her office robbed was ZG.... The date & the name are too much of a coincidence for me.

Yep! I think that's exactly what needs to be focused on. Seems like theres too much info relating to fusian, society entertainment, sawgrass, DW, and craiglist. Theres a common denominator somewhere, but where? Just thinking out loud.......DJ's, promoters, scantily clad pics, craigslist, call girl insinuations, multiple boyfriends, who's the father, the child disappears when Casey is deeply entrenched in the club scene. There is something more to this.
ditto.. i wish that other related thread was not moved from the forum page. there was much info on it. im sure windchime had a good reason to move it .. maybe in the near future it will resurface when more info comes to light.

If someone Casey knew lived at the sawgrass apts in the past (name on lease) and they had a roommate named Zanaida something something. A they would not be on the lease and b it would be a partial truth and the June 17th person really could be a coincidence.

for all we know, JG, Ricardo, JO, AH, or a whole host of other people could have lived at the Sawgrass apts in the past 4 years. ZG or any varition did not have to be on the lease.

It just insinuates this sort of "dramatic" club scene. Its really not that big of a deal. It's a nightclub not a scene from the Sopranos. Casey got rid of Caylee because she did not fit into her new lifestyle...not because her new lifestyle was so "underground" and full of crime that Caylee was harmed. People go to nightclubs every single day and their children are still in one piece. IMHO

Maybe but.......Opinions are subjuctive in nature, niether right nor wrong, were not dealing with facts here at all! Also, all white parties insinuate drug use. Not all night clubs are safe party areas.

That's one way of looking at it, but I have to respectfully disagree with you. She had been hanging out with TonE for 5 weeks and going to fusian. That is more than enough time for bad acquaintences and relationships to form. I would say that anyone in that many photos weather she was girlfriend of a promoter or not, was deeply entrenched and involved. You made my point for me with the beer pong reference. That was how life used to be for her. Then she moved on to the club scene, all new people she didn't know that well and obviously would have been stupid to trust only five weeks later.

Also the ZG factor is not that cut and dry! So, how did she get ZG's name? How simple was that? I haven't heard any information on how the link was made between ZG and Casey. Looking for an apartment does not justify getting ZG's info at all!

This reminds me of George's interview stating that Casey was a good girl before meeting this ' new crowd ', and that she only started lying and stealing since meeting up with this new crowd. In MySpace messages that Caylee had written to Lee at the time of Caylee's first birthday, she tells Lee to make sure there is booze at the party, especially beer because she feels awkward around George and needs to get stoned.

I have a few theories myself about this ZFG person. Seems like the Florida LE is only interested in Florida women with the name ZFG. Have they tried searching in other states for a woman with that name. What if Casey sent Caylee with this ZFG to teach Cindy a lesson and told her to take Caylee to Mexico. Mexico is the perfect place, you dont need to fly to get there. Now I know people will say that Caylee didn't have a passport but honestly, I know for a fact that people do sneak in and out of Mexico, most people sneak out, and not in. I think it would be much easier to sneak in with Caylee then sneak out. What if Casey gave a copy of Caylee's BC with ZFG or had a notarized letter explaining to the border that she gives permission for ZFG to have Caylee with her. Has anyone looked at that possibility?

:praying: for Caylee

I never said that, you did. Why lock threads? What's your explanation for this. This is a forum for discussions to take place in reference to solving this mystery, don't see or understand how locking threads helps that!
You didn't say it but you insinuated it...stop playing games.

Originally Posted by shannon718
Casey was not deeply entrenched in the club scene. She had been dating Tony and going to Fusian for about five weeks before she was arrested. She was new to the scene and the promoters girlfriend ie; tag along. Before June 1st Casey was playing beer pong in the basement with friends.

There is NO WAY that I believe that Casey was new to the club scene in Orlando. If you are in or around the age of 18-22, MOST have hit the club scene here and let me tell you, it's a HUGE one. There are so many bars and clubs in Orlando there's no way I could count them all. When I was in college here I used to go out 5-6 nights a week. There was ALWAYS something going on here. I am WAY past those days now...but it's only been about 5 yrs since I was in it. And since then the club scene has exploded even more. Downtown is the place to be any night of the week and there are other places very close to the University of Central Florida to hang out too. Fusian is new. It's only been open maybe a year or two and most people locally have always thought it was just a Sushi restaurant because from the outside there is nothing about it that says CLUB.

Point being...this girl was not NEW to the club scene....Orlando is not the type of place you just hang out at the house and drink...there are tons of places to get into trouble here.

Maybe but.......Opinions are subjuctive in nature, niether right nor wrong, were not dealing with facts here at all! Also, all white parties insinuate drug use. Not all night clubs are safe party areas.

White parties insinuate drug use??????? Ok. Now I've heard it all. I'm really sorry but that is quite the stretch. Respectfully of course.

Help me understand.....why didnt she just give Caylee to her partents then if it didnt fit her life style. Her parents would have gladly taken that child if it was too much for Casey

On the Topix Board, Rick said that Caylee and Cindy had a great relationship; better than Casey and Caylee and Casey didn't like that. It is apparently the reason Casey took off; to spite her mother.

Have you heard anything about a Robbery at an office in Brevard Co. (next door to orlando) on June 9th? The name of the woman who had her office robbed was ZG.... The date & the name are too much of a coincidence for me.

Yeah, there was athread about that. The sleuthers name was Renae, I believe.

a sign in sheet, a peak inside of a car, could have obtained information in many shady ways. Casey gleaned that name somehow on the 17th the same day she was somehow ridding of Caylee's body. There is no "underworld" involved. Casey Anthony went from beer pong to Fusian in 5 weeks time.

Occums Razor.

ITA.

I'm sure LE has questioned everyone living at that complex to see whether Casey might have had reason to go there....

looking for an apt. for herself, a friend lives there, buying drugs, drinking, sex.... any reason she'd BE at that place.

IF someone can place her there the day ZG signed the sheet, that's one mystery solved. Or better yet, if Casey knew someone who worked there, she might have asked to see the books.... said she wanted to see if she knew anyone who applied or lived there.

Casey's an EXPERIENCED liar & thief and I'm sure she's also used to doing underhanded things to achieve her 'goals.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88