Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #114

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Baez says he has to be around if any discussion about the case goes on, if I was Cindy and George I would say, "Ok you call your wife crash in Lee's room cuz we are gettin' down to business with Casey tonight so stick around"

I'm with you Coriess. One year my daughter was late coming home from school. The whole school bus was missing as a matter of fact. (long story, new driver). I could not even think straight. I didn't know which step to take first.

I panic and call the school to see what's up when it's only 5 minutes late.

I imagine she probably showered --- ate some pizza --- napped for a bit --- woke up or will wake up - remember where she is - stumble into the living room where everyone has been sitting patiently staring at the walls or TV --- waiting to hear what she has to say ---- and her answer will be "WTF is everyone looking at me for"

Casey got the name & apt. number RIGHT...

A ZG did consider renting the apt. Casey claimed she lived at..... But she never DID.

ZG never saw or heard of Casey OR Caylee before the arrest.

Worse.... when LE showed Casey of picture of the ZG from Sawgrass.... Casey did NOT recognize her at all. Someone she supposedly knew & watched her daughter for all that time? :rolleyes:

Casey's next excuse... it's the wrong ZG. Yeah right... they're ALL the wrong ZG.....

that's why the new & improved story is that it wasn't a nanny..... it's one of her "friends" that has Caylee. LOL

Next month, I'm sure she'll be spinning some new lie.

Thanks: I never heard the Friend thing so I was out of the loop on this.

I'm not exactly sure why the thread got locked but it was very interesting. I believe it was called "Peter Benevides bogus dummy corporation" or something like that. It branched off from there into some of what ya'll are finding. Not sure if the thread is totally gone or just locked.
yes thats the thread. it was full of very interesting info...then it was gone.

Umm, actually it was a flag she wore.
White parties= white clothes. period

According to the previous post above. That was the "anything but cloths party" and it's only one party out of many. There were way more e-mails discussing the "all white parties" than there are pics of people all wearing white.

I can't even fathom having someone so close and precious to me be missing. I freak out if my cat gets out. How can they just sit there and not talk about it!? Something is very very wrong here.

Now, now....they don't want to make the princess angry. Wouldn't want her to get angry and clam up. She is dangling the promise of truth in their face and will take advantage of every aspect of it. She has the upper hand, so she thinks.

I wonder if everyone is just sitting in the Anthony home staring at each other...

"Hmmm....Casey is here. Boy it's quiet. Anyone know where Caylee is??"

George: shut up shut up shut up

Cindy: George get the hose!

One thing I did want to point out that I had mentioned in the Newbies thread, Tony the boyfriend spells his display name on MySpace as "TonE". Not saying this is why he chose to spell his name this way, but I have known many clubbers to have nicknames or spell their names with an E like that to reference their favorite drug ecstacy, a.k.a. "E".
yes ive heard that too.

Thanks: I never heard the Friend thing so I was out of the loop on this.

You're welcome.

It's almost impossible to keep up with all the lies & twists in this story.

I think it was when the bounty hunter joined the circus that we first started hearing about this new story... it wasn't ZG after all, "a friend" took Caylee.

I imagine she probably showered --- ate some pizza --- napped for a bit --- woke up or will wake up - remember where she is - stumble into the living room where everyone has been sitting patiently staring at the walls or TV --- waiting to hear what she has to say ---- and her answer will be "WTF is everyone looking at me for"

Or she will get a look on he face like she is in deep thought, and everyone will be waiting silently for her words...........and then...............

"BELCH"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyce
Can someone give me the link of the picture of caylee and the jp that were put together?

WOAH! That is definitely Caylee's dad!

I think so also.

I also hope LE will allow any potential fathers to match their dna against Caylee's. Hopefully they can get a sample from her toothbrush or hairbrush.

In the event she IS found alive, I think her biological father might very well want to seek full custody. It would be the moral thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties